FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Another profile in need of help

Another profile in need of help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I'm new but my profile just does not seem to be cutting it. I get lots if looks but no one is attempting to contact me.

I'm looking for a fun, intelligent, sexy woman. Initially as adult friends to see if we get on. I'm open to leaving it at that or taking it further.

I don't want to join the scene I would rather keep it personal. I'm not interested in making my way through the female Fabs membership.

Take it easy at first, no pressure, no expectations. A few messages, get to know each other, swap numbers and go from there.

This is the way my wife an I have done it before on another site and it worked really well for us and we remain friends with the guy to this day.

Is my profile really that bad or am I just not patient enough?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Profile is really good, it may be that you just aren't what people are looking for.

A lot of people use the internet for instant gratification rather than take their time to build something up.

Someone else will probably have advice on how to find what you want.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Firstly - there's nothing wrong with your profile text at all, although the thing about your wife may put some people off because, as it stands, they only have your word that is for real - does she also have a profile here? Or do you also have a couples profile? If so I would cross-reference them on your profile, which gives others something they can check and get a level of confidence you're on the level. I'm in a similar situation to you and that's exactly what I have done and my situation has never been queried.

Your pics aren't bad but are a bit "holiday snap" - maybe consider adding some that show off your body a little - there's a lot you can do with a phone camera in timer mode. If you're stuck for ideas look around at other well verified single guy profiles for inspiration.

Finally four weeks is no time to have been here at all - it can take months or longer to get a meet so stick with it - maybe consider getting involved in the forums or chat rooms which are both great ways to get to know people and them to know you or consider getting along to organised socials - I won't mention clubs as I know you've said they're not for you but they are another avenue that's open if you change your mind - you have several within easy distance of where you are.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your comments, I've had some negative comments on another thread so it's good to get others take on my profile.

Yep, it's not hard to guess they are holiday snaps

I didn't want to be so bold as to post more revealing pictures as a new user. I guess I could always get my wife to take some for me.

About my wife, I thought it best to be up front about being married, I don't want to drop that bombshell if someone is interested in me, that's happened to us on another site.

Great point about a profile for her or a couples profile, I will have a think and have a word with her.

I guess different profiles tick different boxes with different people so it's good to get some feedback so keep those comments coming.

Thank you again for taking the time to read it

D xx

» Add a new message to this topic