FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unverified Meets

Unverified Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question to the community, was approached by a girl asking for a late night meet tonight, we chatted and everything else and she seemed fairly genuine and fun. Check out her profile though and there's no photos, no verifications, no photo verification and at least 1 of the pics she sent me was pulled from Google.

Usually I'm pretty happy go lucky but that made me a bit apprehensive to meet at half 1 in the morning. Would this ring alarm bells for anyone else or am I being silly?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've reported 4 profiles with fake pictures today. There are some odd people out there. It ain't hard to post a few pics and get verified if someone is legit. You were right to be cautious

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sounds dodgy. Go with your gut feeling.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not being silly at all - if it smells fishy it usually is fishy - the fact the pics reverse imaged alone would immediately have me saying no.

Now it's possible of course that they had pics elsewhere but if they were genuine they'd be happy to continue chatting and meet at a later date once you'd established a rapport etc.

I never rush into meeting preferring to spend time building a connection and a level of confidence the other person is as into the idea of meeting as I am and are genuine - and it's not failed me yet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like was wise to go with my gut then. Thanks for taking the time to reply

» Add a new message to this topic