FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > dogging!!!

dogging!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

right ok im a reg at a club but have always wanted to try dogging?? whats the etiquette and rules and is there any good places around the bradford/leeds area, also is there any ladies or a couple who would maybe let me tag along more than to drive you.

rick x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

used to go dogging, however, the boy racers spoiled it.

its a bit of a waste of time now to be honest, next time i see you at the club, will give you some locations.

D.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"used to go dogging, however, the boy racers spoiled it.

its a bit of a waste of time now to be honest, "

Have to agree, also since the internet became mainstream and idiots started to reveal locations on websites, its died a death.

Hadn't been for some time but went out a couple of months ago - most of the locations had either been closed down, there were boy racers or police were about

be aware that in Kirklees there is a video van used, not sure if it records number plates but not worth the risk!!

We have found that the best way for us is to organise a few guys to meet us somewhere that the boy racers and stuff dont go. I know it's not exactly dogging but it's as close as we get now the idiots have ruined it

Agree that the tinterweb has spoiled things. Also that some of those that go dogging have posted locations all over the world wide web.

However, as eternal dogging optimists we still brave the nights as there's still good people to be found, you just have to look harder.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers guys lol so you think ive missed the boat then with dogging lol

Oh no...I'm not for dogging,.....just think it's for anybody n anyone and I am a bit selective

Lou

x

"Oh no...I'm not for dogging,.....just think it's for anybody n anyone and I am a bit selective

Lou

x"

Its quite the opposite.

You do what ever you want, with whomever you want, same as a club or a home meet.

» Add a new message to this topic