FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Does anybody fancy me? Here in the friendzone

Does anybody fancy me? Here in the friendzone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny PT OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

No views today.

3 yesterday.

I've had some nice conversations lately, some funny, some sincere and others just nice and friendly. None of them have developed into a meet up or social yet.

What am I doing wrong? I want a friend and I want one with benefits too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavier than HeavenMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Don't expect anything, and I promise you it will get easier bro. The ratio in here is slightly off putting as there is about 97% of "Single" men on here, compared to the 2% of single females lol

Just go with the flow man, it ain't a supermarket after all

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

OP, the first part of your bio is very negative, almost ranty.

I did read your whole bio as your started this thread, but in all honesty, if you sent me a message, I'd do what I always do check profile befure even reading the message.

I wouldn't have got past that part befure hitting the delete button.

On a site where women do outnumber men, can afford to be selective, you need to sell yourself, be appealing, stand out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have had contact with others after only 3 weeks then you are doing better than most already tbh OP, don't worry, relax and if you put in the effort you should be fine

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

I've had some nice conversations lately, some funny, some sincere and others just nice and friendly. None of them have developed into a meet up or social yet.

What am I doing wrong? I want a friend and I want one with benefits too."

you've only been here three weeks, your profile looks fine you could do with a couple of better pics and you could also mention why you don't accom they like that here , good luck

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

5ft 9...

Peterborough

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

What am I doing wrong? I want a friend and I want one with benefits too.you've only been here three weeks, your profile looks fine you could do with a couple of better pics and you could also mention why you don't accom they like that here , good luck "

There's an issue with ASB from the tenants in my block. I couldn't guarantee theirs vehicle's safety. My car's been attacked twice. Seems I'm not the only FAB'er with neighbours like this.

As for photos, what's your suggestion?

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

You don't know how many views you've had, lots if us view in stealth mode.

The photos are different, not in a bad way but at best they're amusing rather than show you off, and taken with the text as well it feels more like a dating profile which is offputting to me.

Peterborough

"You don't know how many views you've had, lots if us view in stealth mode.

The photos are different, not in a bad way but at best they're amusing rather than show you off, and taken with the text as well it feels more like a dating profile which is offputting to me.

"

What should I write instead? I think I need someone else's hindsight.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Remember positivity is a turn on, a list of what someone doesn't like, not so much...and I like your quirky pix.

Don't take it too seriously, and good luck x

Another one that seems to think you get instant action and makes a post if he don't.

What should I write instead? I think I need someone else's hindsight."

Is this your first time online?

Why do men ask what to say to women?

Just be yourself

Write whatever is on your mind.....

If a woman wants you she will find you

Apparently god loves a trier...

Try going to clubs......

Just think all those other people trying to meet other people.....

Yea clubs are a good option, I have tried speaking to women on here and not get a response, but then went to a club and ended up speaking to them and got naughty so it all depends, women can get a lot of message on fab but meeta in clubs is a tottaly different scenario.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What should I write instead? I think I need someone else's hindsight."

What kind of person are you? What are you looking for? What do you have to offer? What makes you special or different? (my phone now predicts this for me, ha)

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

What am I doing wrong? I want a friend and I want one with benefits too.you've only been here three weeks, your profile looks fine you could do with a couple of better pics and you could also mention why you don't accom they like that here , good luck

There's an issue with ASB from the tenants in my block. I couldn't guarantee theirs vehicle's safety. My car's been attacked twice. Seems I'm not the only FAB'er with neighbours like this.

As for photos, what's your suggestion?"

suit, torso good lighting, smile etc

Pinch your bum is funny on your profile

I’d give you 1

Out of 10

Peterborough

"Remember positivity is a turn on, a list of what someone doesn't like, not so much...and I like your quirky pix.

Don't take it too seriously, and good luck x"

Spank you very much

Peterborough

"Apparently god loves a trier...

Try going to clubs......

Just think all those other people trying to meet other people....."

Cost, is the only reason that I don't go as often.

By *ereforthafunMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Try not to get too downhearted with fab. Just be respectful and chat to people, meets will happen. Unfortunately on here there is a lot of no shows from men which must be frustrating for women. As I’ve said just be yourself and if you can also go to any socials in your area.

Peterborough

"Try not to get too downhearted with fab. Just be respectful and chat to people, meets will happen. Unfortunately on here there is a lot of no shows from men which must be frustrating for women. As I’ve said just be yourself and if you can also go to any socials in your area. "

I've been on and off Match for 3 years, not a single date. Cancelled my membership with them

At least here on FAB there's been plenty of instant feedback. Both in the forums and in my inbox, this makes a huge difference. Being contacted by new people is a massive ego boost.

As for socials. Peterborough is a bit thin on the ground. How does a new social get started?

There isn't even a swingers' club with 30 miles. St Neots, Kings Lynn, Leicester, Derby & Notts are my nearest places within an hour's drive. Come on Peterborough, let's get a club and social started here.

The future's bright: the future's FAB.

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

Been on fab over a year now. You’re right it is difficult for a single guy on here there are an awful lot of trolls and fakes who like to send abusive messages to lady’s who give single blokes a bad name. Only advice I can give you is take your time and be yourself.

Definitely find a club and go along even if it’s just for a social I have never had a meet off fab. Everyone I’ve met has been through clubs. I’ve made some terrific friends and Ahmad great fun along the way

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Nobody gives anybody a bad name in my opinion, you are playing your game like the ladies are playing their game. Some ladies are only here for the attention and maybe a relationship. If you are to succeed you cannot afford to defeat yourself in your mind.

"

I thought dating profile pics, also you start off with how you’ve been single too long

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I kinda like your profile. Ms

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

So what have you done to make something happen? How many non hi how are you messages have you sent after reading a profile.

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

Also, you're profile says you're looking for something long term, on a swingers site most people aren't so that is a limitation.

Peterborough

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

So what have you done to make something happen? How many non hi how are you messages have you sent after reading a profile. "

About 10.

Half of those have been really good chats.

Peterborough

"I kinda like your profile. Ms"

Mmmmmwwwa

Thank you

"No views today.

3 yesterday.

So what have you done to make something happen? How many non hi how are you messages have you sent after reading a profile.

About 10.

Half of those have been really good chats."

You've only sent 10 in 4 weeks and 5 were good chats. Just try harder

Try Tinder, bumble, plenty of fish. I’ve had no meets and barely a reply on this supposed ‘Swinger’ site. Yet dating apps are full of women who aren’t just looking for attention like the ones on here. Ive had loads of meets, some that have turned into long term fuck buddy hook ups, from the free dating apps I’ve mentioned. Try them.

» Add a new message to this topic