FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Young Lad Who’s new to this!

Young Lad Who’s new to this!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

Just looking for abit of advice really. Im 23 and just split with a long term partner and I heard about this website. I have a high sex drive but I am completely new to this whole world. Am I best just jumping in the deep end and going to clubs or shall I speak to people on here and see where it goes?

Any help or tips for starting out would be greatly appreciated!

P.s il be adding to my profile soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Hi J.

To be honest, you'll be better off with clubs. At your age, people will assume you're either inexperienced, unreliable or the same age as their kids.

In a club, people tend to see past these biases and have a less ridged filtering process.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

When you say 'you heard about this website' what exactly did you hear? Interested to know why younger men think this is a good option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you say 'you heard about this website' what exactly did you hear? Interested to know why younger men think this is a good option."

Would of thought tinder was better at your age but plenty of older women and couples who appreciate the energy you younger folk bring.

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"When you say 'you heard about this website' what exactly did you hear? Interested to know why younger men think this is a good option."

This? and my advice would be clubs shows your serious about actually understanding and joining in what swinging is.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi guys,

Just looking for abit of advice really. Im 23 and just split with a long term partner and I heard about this website. I have a high sex drive but I am completely new to this whole world. Am I best just jumping in the deep end and going to clubs or shall I speak to people on here and see where it goes?

Any help or tips for starting out would be greatly appreciated!

P.s il be adding to my profile soon! "

Close your profile and run while you've got the chance

Something along the lines of " get yaself on this site mate. Sluts'll shag anyone" I shouldn't wonder

"Hi J.

To be honest, you'll be better off with clubs. At your age, people will assume you're either inexperienced, unreliable or the same age as their kids.

In a club, people tend to see past these biases and have a less ridged filtering process. "

Yep.i get that kids line all the time. I'm usually the you best one in the clubs and try to shy away from any talk of my age but since I look you get in person, I loose out on that and say oh your my son's age

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

Clubs would be a great place for you to start, you are very outnumbered on here and at a club you can make a good impression, pick up a few verifications and see what the scene is all about. Best of luck OP.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Lots of younger people on here so don't despair! Do a 'browse' with your own age group and you'll find lots of nice people. Good luck and remember to be safe!

I’d personally try a few socials first before clubs as they can be daunting first time especially if attending on your own though they are very laid back once your in there, try and get your face known on the social scene so you have someone you can talk to once you get to a club

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You have lot to learn Grasshopper!

By *realthingMan  over a year ago

Essex

"When you say 'you heard about this website' what exactly did you hear? Interested to know why younger men think this is a good option.

Something along the lines of " get yaself on this site mate. Sluts'll shag anyone" I shouldn't wonder"

It's these kind of comments which make the whole scene feel to younger folk, like it's for the older generation. It's not. I shouldn't wonder anymore because your assumptions are ridiculous.

"When you say 'you heard about this website' what exactly did you hear? Interested to know why younger men think this is a good option.

Something along the lines of " get yaself on this site mate. Sluts'll shag anyone" I shouldn't wonder

It's these kind of comments which make the whole scene feel to younger folk, like it's for the older generation. It's not. I shouldn't wonder anymore because your assumptions are ridiculous."

"Close your profile and run while you've got the chance "

Looks like he took your words of wisdom

He actually seemed quite genuine. He was polite and respectful but he still got the usual put downs. So much that he left.

Well done Fab for a scaring him off.

I get the same insults but it’s like water off a ducks back to me.

What a shame

It's these kind of comments which make the whole scene feel to younger folk, like it's for the older generation. It's not. I shouldn't wonder anymore because your assumptions are ridiculous."

Funnily enough, the guys that message me tell a different story

Peak District

"He actually seemed quite genuine. He was polite and respectful but he still got the usual put downs. So much that he left.

What a shame "

Agreed! Could understand if he came on here rude and up himself but he asked for support and gets slated for it. Single males get a lot of stick, some justified and some not as in this case.

"He actually seemed quite genuine. He was polite and respectful but he still got the usual put downs. So much that he left.

What a shame

Agreed! Could understand if he came on here rude and up himself but he asked for support and gets slated for it. Single males get a lot of stick, some justified and some not as in this case."

Did you read his profile?

Peak District

What a shame

Agreed! Could understand if he came on here rude and up himself but he asked for support and gets slated for it. Single males get a lot of stick, some justified and some not as in this case.

Did you read his profile?"

No, just went on what he asked on here as he wasnt asking about his profile.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

"Close your profile and run while you've got the chance

Looks like he took your words of wisdom "

Yes it’s hard enough on here even for couples, but single males to be told to give up before they’ve even started, well that really isn’t helpful.

It’s not even like he asked time & time for advice & took no notice, he was merely trying to put his foot in the door!

Just goes to show how detrimental unhelpful advice can be. Everybody’s entitled to their opinion, but if you had asked for advice when you started & were told to leave what would you have done? Shame on you.

North west ish

I asked what he had heard about the site as I am genuinely interested why someone so young would be interested in coming on here. What is said that makes it a better option than going out on the pull? So come on young people enlighten me. Cos I sure as hell can't see the attraction for young single males when you have much more appropriate sites for their needs.

North west ish

What a shame "

Where were the put downs? He got some good advice. How do you know he left cos of this thread? Apart from the OP he didn't comment.

It's these kind of comments which make the whole scene feel to younger folk, like it's for the older generation. It's not. I shouldn't wonder anymore because your assumptions are ridiculous.

I asked what he had heard about the site as I am genuinely interested why someone so young would be interested in coming on here. What is said that makes it a better option than going out on the pull? So come on young people enlighten me. Cos I sure as hell can't see the attraction for young single males when you have much more appropriate sites for their needs."

And very often the young guys are complaining that no one is interested in them

One wonders why they come here in the first place

I asked what he had heard about the site as I am genuinely interested why someone so young would be interested in coming on here. What is said that makes it a better option than going out on the pull? So come on young people enlighten me. Cos I sure as hell can't see the attraction for young single males when you have much more appropriate sites for their needs."

Well I’m a young person. I’m on here because I have an open marriage. My friends are all my age, and when we go out, well, I’m not on the pull. I live in a small town, everyone knows I’m married. I’d rather not everyone knew that I’m fucking other men, with my husbands consent (and encouragement). I’m not attracted to men my age and when I do go out drinking, I don’t really go places where I meet men who age wise, I am attracted too.

But hey. Us young ones often need to justify ourselves, yet I never see anyone older than 30 having to justify yourselves. I never see older couples being asked why they’re on here when they could easily go to the bingo. But ah well

I asked what he had heard about the site as I am genuinely interested why someone so young would be interested in coming on here. What is said that makes it a better option than going out on the pull? So come on young people enlighten me. Cos I sure as hell can't see the attraction for young single males when you have much more appropriate sites for their needs.

Well I’m a young person. I’m on here because I have an open marriage. My friends are all my age, and when we go out, well, I’m not on the pull. I live in a small town, everyone knows I’m married. I’d rather not everyone knew that I’m fucking other men, with my husbands consent (and encouragement). I’m not attracted to men my age and when I do go out drinking, I don’t really go places where I meet men who age wise, I am attracted too.

But hey. Us young ones often need to justify ourselves, yet I never see anyone older than 30 having to justify yourselves. I never see older couples being asked why they’re on here when they could easily go to the bingo. But ah well "

Only couple we’ve ever met who went to bingo (weekly too!) was off here and they were 23

But hey. Us young ones often need to justify ourselves, yet I never see anyone older than 30 having to justify yourselves. I never see older couples being asked why they’re on here when they could easily go to the bingo. But ah well

Only couple we’ve ever met who went to bingo (weekly too!) was off here and they were 23 "

To be fair, I’m 21 and love bingo

What a shame

Where were the put downs? He got some good advice. How do you know he left cos of this thread? Apart from the OP he didn't comment. "

It was insinuated that he was here because all the ‘sluts on fab will shag anything’. I know that’s not true but that kind of comment would probably have scared me off 10 years ago - but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.

Easy women, fast cars and experienced

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

For me as a young single male I’m on here to help with my anxiety and that’s the reason why I go to clubs as well.

A lot goes on in clubs were they play bingo, LOL

What a shame

Where were the put downs? He got some good advice. How do you know he left cos of this thread? Apart from the OP he didn't comment.

It was insinuated that he was here because all the ‘sluts on fab will shag anything’. I know that’s not true but that kind of comment would probably have scared me off 10 years ago - but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter."

To be fair, alot of men come on here with just that attitude!!

I often wonder why.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

What a shame

It was insinuated that he was here because all the ‘sluts on fab will shag anything’. I know that’s not true but that kind of comment would probably have scared me off 10 years ago - but at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.

I often wonder why."

It’s a shame most men think like that

Road to Samarkand

Ignore all the negativity - I'm an older chap but I can guarantee you that there are lots of people on here looking for someone like you. Just don't panic, be relaxed and take your time. Start conversations up non-sexually and progress from there - just like real life really. Also avoid any rash meetups late at night - if someone doesn't want to get to know you first it means they're non-selective and that's bad on a number of levels. Otherwise PLEASE ignore all the negativity on here...the majority of guys on here have very little luck - particularly the older ones....they can be a bit like dogs trying to mark their 'territory' at times and many just wish that they were your age again, and with your potential as it were...you'll have LOTS of fun providing you stay safe. I imagine that most of the older guys on here would actually give their right arms to be your wingman if they were honest with themselves!!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The op left a whole ago..

Road to Samarkand

Just noticed.....it's like watching a gang of toads all trying to mate with the female.....

Eeeeew I just pictured a big slimy toad ball with one poor female in the middle (maybe she actually enjoys it?!)

North west ish

What a shame

I often wonder why."

They do but don't have the balls to admit it. Well at least not to our faces. No harm done. I have a pretty low opinion of men like that anyhow.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Start with breast stroke in the shallow end

» Add a new message to this topic