FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A few weeks in, would love some tips

A few weeks in, would love some tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lewie OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I know, I know, there’s probably 1,000’s of posts like this one but I thought it’s worth a shot.

I’ve been here about a month now & have had mixed results, I completely get that women are totally outnumbered by the men here & having been shown some of the disgraceful messages women get from some men, I’m not at all surprised that there’s a lot of caution & filtering of messages.

I’m a strong believer in being honest from the outset & my profile is probably okay but I’d really appreciate some tips from people or perhaps a bit of reassurance that I’m on the right track.

Patience is a virtue & I’ve got plenty of that so if that’s the key, then I’ll just keep working on it.

Happy Fabing everyone & thanks for reading my forum post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh, you mean THOSE kind of tips.

My tip would be to wear shoes in photo number two

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi Clewie

I'm only a week or so ahead of you. So what I've learnt is this. Don't chat the women up, don't chase their bodies; chase their minds.

There a lot of no-cock-pics-please messages on a fair few profiles. Assume that this line is all profiles; unless it says otherwise.

If a women wants to seduce a man, she can use her body: more flesh=more success.

If a man wants to seduce a woman, he has to use his mind: more thoughts/thoughtfulness=more action (I hope).

So what does that mean? Dive into the forums, ask questions, answer questions. Give praise were it is truly needed. Emotional and technical support IS currency here: spend it like there's no tomorrow.

Why? Because your future playmate/FWB/FB may/will be reading your witty banter and be tempted to contact you.

Sincerity is your best friend here.

Good luck.

PS I'm crap at this sort of thing in vanilla life.

Brighton

"My tip would be to wear shoes in photo number two "

Fair point. I hadn’t even noticed that myself but the socks are pretty funky

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi Clewie

I'm only a week or so ahead of you. So what I've learnt is this. Don't chat the women up, don't chase their bodies; chase their minds.

There a lot of no-cock-pics-please messages on a fair few profiles. Assume that this line is all profiles; unless it says otherwise.

If a women wants to seduce a man, she can use her body: more flesh=more success.

If a man wants to seduce a woman, he has to use his mind: more thoughts/thoughtfulness=more action (I hope).

So what does that mean? Dive into the forums, ask questions, answer questions. Give praise were it is truly needed. Emotional and technical support IS currency here: spend it like there's no tomorrow.

Why? Because your future playmate/FWB/FB may/will be reading your witty banter and be tempted to contact you.

Good luck.

PS I'm crap at this sort of thing in vanilla life."

some interesting opinions there. I agree with a lot of what you say but I'm not sure what you mean by "praise where its truly needed" and "emotional and technical support"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can't see a lot wrong with what you're doing already _lewie. I think you have it right when you say patience is a virtue.

Good luck

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

My experience, (been on here a couple of months, but years on other sites), is that your profile doesn’t count as much as how you make the first approach. Be honest, and be relevant. Choose your ‘targets’ wisely and avoid anything that looks like generic scattergun or copy and paste. Forget about your (supposed or actual) sexual prowess and don’t come across as a wannabe or bullshitter. Be honest, and remember that a lot of the women on this site aren’t as confident or as experienced as they may seem, nor sure of how they want to progress. Competing with 100 messages a day is always going to be a bit of a lottery, so pick your time carefully.

Peterborough

"Hi Clewie

Good luck.

some interesting opinions there. I agree with a lot of what you say but I'm not sure what you mean by "praise where its truly needed" and "emotional and technical support" "

If you enjoyed a club, leave a good review.

If you had a good meet up, leave a verified status and send a nice message back to them.

Some people here are going through a tough time in Vanilla Land (AKA the real world) and sometimes come here to look for some kind words and someone to chat to.

Technical support, daft questions like why can't I leave a club review? Answer your FAB membership is less than a month old.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi Clewie

Good luck.

some interesting opinions there. I agree with a lot of what you say but I'm not sure what you mean by "praise where its truly needed" and "emotional and technical support"

If you enjoyed a club, leave a good review.

If you had a good meet up, leave a verified status and send a nice message back to them.

Some people here are going through a tough time in Vanilla Land (AKA the real world) and sometimes come here to look for some kind words and someone to chat to.

Technical support, daft questions like why can't I leave a club review? Answer your FAB membership is less than a month old."

oh right I see. Thanks for clarifying

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Best advice is get a women to join you and be a couple a FB

"My tip would be to wear shoes in photo number two

Fair point. I hadn’t even noticed that myself but the socks are pretty funky "

Yeah, I have Spiderman socks that are funky but would never wear them in a fab photo lol

Peterborough

Fair point. I hadn’t even noticed that myself but the socks are pretty funky

Yeah, I have Spiderman socks that are funky but would never wear them in a fab photo lol

"

Save them for fancy dress night bring a chocolate camera (yes they do exist, wear a spidey costume under your shirt and trousers) and I'm sure the ladies would love to ask Peter Parker for a snap(ped) piece of chocolate camera.

Brighton

"Oh, you mean THOSE kind of tips. "

To be honest, any kind of tips would be nice

Brighton

"Hi Clewie

Good luck.

PS I'm crap at this sort of thing in vanilla life."

Thanks for your tips, although I’m doing most of that already & I’m not sure about the more flesh=more success analogy. Surely there’s a certain sexiness in women holding something back?

Brighton

"I can't see a lot wrong with what you're doing already _lewie. I think you have it right when you say patience is a virtue.

Good luck"

Thanks, that’s very kind. x

As a single woman I don't like the "gorgeous wife " . I want to be the gorgeous one ! I like to be wooed and be called gorgeous and beautiful and that's what will seduce me . But I'm not a typical swinger I guess. I like to think of the wife as unsexy and uninterested in sex and that the guy is desperate for me

"My tip would be to wear shoes in photo number two "

Thats a bit picky hahaha. Would that be a no no for you

Thats a bit picky hahaha. Would that be a no no for you"

I'm very fussy lol

Got to agree about 2.

Bare feet or shoes.

Socks are not cool.

Did you say your granny knitted them for you? Oh well then, we can't go upsetting folk, but just this once.

» Add a new message to this topic