FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advise on profile please

Advise on profile please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anything we could do to improve our profile? We’ve had chats with women that have turned out to be timewasters as in they suddenly disappear , I know we’re looking for something most other couples are too but apart from patience is there anything other way to improve our profile? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olygodCouple  over a year ago

sandy

Hmm....the ‘timewasting women’ are probably men.

Single bi women are a rare breed. Your profile needs to be much shorter and advertise what you can offer to them. Think of it as an advert - not a Christmas list!

Sassy

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone wants a daddy girl!

Puts a lot off especially me!

[Removed by poster at 22/09/18 20:04:07]

We have a longish profile. But yours is war and peace in lengh..I understand the need to put things across on what your looking for..but there are just to many meet obstacles for most folk..it's almost like you are purposely trying to put folk off from meeting you..it's all about you guys and your needs and not the needs of those who might consider meeting you ..you need to be more open and flexible to meets..

Yes just too much to read so people will get bored and stop reading. Great pics though! X

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think the Daddy's girl dynamic will put if most on here. You might be better off looking on a Fet site or trying clubs.

If you decide to stick it out here...

You would benefit from making your text even shorter... I dread to think how long the original version was

Finally, lose the capitals and negativity. Say what you do want rather than what you don't and what you can offer any lady who joins you.

It is also a little confusing it starts suggesting it is for the ladies only but later says "daddy" will be joining in. Unless I misunderstood.

Nita

Fabulous tummy tuck though. Very nice xx

"I think the Daddy's girl dynamic will put if most on here. You might be better off looking on a Fet site or trying clubs.

If you decide to stick it out here...

You would benefit from making your text even shorter... I dread to think how long the original version was

Finally, lose the capitals and negativity. Say what you do want rather than what you don't and what you can offer any lady who joins you.

It is also a little confusing it starts suggesting it is for the ladies only but later says "daddy" will be joining in. Unless I misunderstood.

Nita"

It was meant to read as primarily I’m looking for a Bi female but basically it would be nice if we could also have a mff although it’s not a deal breaker

We will shorten the profile and see if that helps

Thanks for your input x

"Fabulous tummy tuck though. Very nice xx"

Thank you

"Yes just too much to read so people will get bored and stop reading. Great pics though! X"

Yea just wanted to be as honest as we could so people could see what we’re about but thanks for your reply x

It’s way too long, pics are great. As a single girl in here I’m probably classed by some as a time waster. I’ve spoken to some couples who are all about them and what they want from mff and I cannot be bothered to even point out why I’ve lost interest anymore

Thanks for the advise everyone, we have shortened our profile, hopefully it’s looking better xx

» Add a new message to this topic