FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mirena coil

Mirena coil

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iffy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Afternoon we , we saw a post /thread on the mirena coil , but for love nor moneycant seem to find it , anyone help us out please

Lucy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

what would you like to know

By *iffy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

Ive had 1 fitted 29/7 and still spotting , just wondering how long it takes to stop

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Ive had 1 fitted 29/7 and still spotting , just wondering how long it takes to stop "

Every one is different go to your doctor or practice nurse for advice.

By *asil and SybilCouple  over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/18 20:44:14]

By *asil and SybilCouple  over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

I've had mine for a year and still get random spotting but it was much better after the 1st 6 months.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here I used to get a tiny bleed was told it was nothing to worry about sadly in the end I just couldn’t get used to it x

Had three Mirena - first time had bleed for about 8 weeks - but then settled and had no show for full 5 year. Barely a show when they were changed out.

For some periods don't stop completely. So it's likely that you are one of them. Mine have never stopped completely and I'm on my second one.

By *ittleMissFozzieWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Had mine since early July and I'm still all over the place. Hoping it will settle down soon, it's seriously messing with my playtime!

Had copper coil for almost 4 years. Swapped to a mirena earlier this week and only spotted for 24 hours. We shall see if play causes anymore spotting I guess.

By *r and Mrs P SandCouple  over a year ago

South West

I'm thinking about getting this...i had the depo injection a couple of months ago and it's given me nothing but trouble.

I don't feel like myself at all so the doc suggested mirena I just haven't decided yet as don't want the same problems I'm having now

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"Afternoon we , we saw a post /thread on the mirena coil , but for love nor moneycant seem to find it , anyone help us out please

Lucy x"

Had 3 in and eventually my body seemed to reject the last one as I was getting severe migrants amongst other things so had to have the third one removed.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/18 22:23:18]

"Afternoon we , we saw a post /thread on the mirena coil , but for love nor moneycant seem to find it , anyone help us out please

Lucy x

Had 3 in and eventually my body seemed to reject the last one as I was getting severe migrants amongst other things so had to have the third one removed."

Brexit might sort the migrants out

Lucy x

Had 3 in and eventually my body seemed to reject the last one as I was getting severe migrants amongst other things so had to have the third one removed."

Squatters?

Lucy x"

For future reference try doing a forum search x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I had the mirena coil 2 1/2 years ago and I'm one of the unlucky ones who still has periods. They are much lighter than before but I still have some bleeding or spotting for 3-5 days.

When I first got it i had some spotting for 2 days then nothing for 3-4 weeks. Then I bled constantly for a few weeks. After that I was very irregular and had bleeds and spotting for a long time - I never knew from one day to the next if it would happen. It took about 6-9 months to settle properly.

I was at my wits end thinking it would never settle down but I'm so glad I persevered with it. I used to have very heavy periods that would last up to 10 days and I was anaemic. Now I'm much happier and healthier.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Generally settles down around 6 mths x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Ive had 1 fitted 29/7 and still spotting , just wondering how long it takes to stop "

You should be due in for your check up (usually 6-8 weeks after fitting) & the nurse will check it & answer any concerns.

If you weren’t told to book one in, do it anyway as it should be a standard thing.

But anything up to 6 months seems to be pretty standard, although some women continue light but regular periods on them.

I’m 6 months into my third one & I wish I’d done it sooner. Had the Depo injection before & that was horrendous. So glad I swapped!!

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I had one fitted in May. Had one period three weeks later, then a few days spotting about three weeks after that.

Since then, I've only had the occasional days spotting. I've also realised that it's made me a lot calmer - I don't have the same mood swings as I used to have.

I’m on my third and it took 3 months this time. Then nothing at all again yipppeeeeee

Hi, ive had 4 over the last 20years n each one has been different. This time i have period few days every few months n mayb day of spotting sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic