FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > free single and ready to mingle!!

free single and ready to mingle!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys not sure what to write here I'ma 28 yr old Irish guy I like women a bit older than me but Im not too fussy I got nothing but respect for ppl on here and have nothing but respect for swinging but I have msged a few ppl but got no replys nd I'm not sure what im doing wrong I just wanna have some naughty nsa fun I'm a nice friendly guy nd I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the buisness lol so any advice guys it would b appreciated ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys not sure what to write here I'ma 28 yr old Irish guy I like women a bit older than me but Im not too fussy I got nothing but respect for ppl on here and have nothing but respect for swinging but I have msged a few ppl but got no replys nd I'm not sure what im doing wrong I just wanna have some naughty nsa fun I'm a nice friendly guy nd I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the buisness lol so any advice guys it would b appreciated ty"

I'll be honest, just based on this post, grammar, spelling and punctuation would for us be a turn off. That's without looking at your profile.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

......and breath!!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You need some pics for a start and a decent profile.

You’re not giving anyone anything to make a consideration as to whether they’d like to meet you; ipso facto, they probably won’t.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Pics op

You won't get far without them here.

Miss

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

The text speak would make my eyes bleed to the point where I couldn’t reply.

Ok thank you I appreciate your advice But unfortunately some of us didn't have the benefit of a decent up bringing And yes my English is terrible but that's not a reflection of my maturity or intelligence i can assure u besides I'm here for a shag not an English lesson lol

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Spelling, grammar, punctuation, paragraphs.

Pictures on your profile.

Interesting profile text.

That's what you're missing.

Manchester (she/her)

"Ok thank you I appreciate your advice But unfortunately some of us didn't have the benefit of a decent up bringing And yes my English is terrible but that's not a reflection of my maturity or intelligence i can assure u besides I'm here for a shag not an English lesson lol "

Unfortunately on a text based website, if we can't easily read it, we won't respond. The English lesson might help.

Ty _ady lick ill work on my profile

Ha thank you. I'll take it on board. : )

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

You might not see the need for a English lesson but if you're getting feedback that text speak is a barrier to getting replies (and I'm another who'd pass your profile by for that reason) then maybe you should pay attention. Just because you don't like the answer...

Lack of pics will be another issue.

Normally OP if you start a discussion on a forum, it’s normal to keep it on the forum rather than PM, so I shall continue here and not respond to the PM.

Things that people use to make a consideration would be photos, profile content and an understanding of what you’re here for. This they would compare with what they are looking for.

As you have recently stated; you’re here “for a shag”; honest though that may be, many people look for a teensy bit more depth. Not a marriage proposal or parental introduction, but we can all have a little quiet time with a battery operated toy if an orgasm is all that we seek.

I have taken it on board amber. Why ask for advice if I'm not going to listen ye no. Thank you I better get writing lol

Thank you high heels just clicked wrong button it was meant to b in forum. And thank you for advice

And to me a shag is a connection. It's about having fun and a bit of banter. And I think friendship goes without saying

"Hey guys not sure what to write here I'ma 28 yr old Irish guy I like women a bit older than me but Im not too fussy I got nothing but respect for ppl on here and have nothing but respect for swinging but I have msged a few ppl but got no replys nd I'm not sure what im doing wrong I just wanna have some naughty nsa fun I'm a nice friendly guy nd I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the buisness lol so any advice guys it would b appreciated ty

I'll be honest, just based on this post, grammar, spelling and punctuation would for us be a turn off. That's without looking at your profile. "

Quite!

By *arie79Woman  over a year ago

Stornoway

A profile pic would be a good start, preferably not a dick pic. You sound friendly enough though, so that's good

Thank u ill sort it

"Hey guys not sure what to write here I'ma 28 yr old Irish guy I like women a bit older than me but Im not too fussy I got nothing but respect for ppl on here and have nothing but respect for swinging but I have msged a few ppl but got no replys nd I'm not sure what im doing wrong I just wanna have some naughty nsa fun I'm a nice friendly guy nd I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the buisness lol so any advice guys it would b appreciated ty"

update!!! I have updated my profile. I hope its somewhat better. My phone wouldn't let me upload a profile pic tho : (

If only things was that simple op

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Hey guys not sure what to write here I'ma 28 yr old Irish guy I like women a bit older than me but Im not too fussy I got nothing but respect for ppl on here and have nothing but respect for swinging but I have msged a few ppl but got no replys nd I'm not sure what im doing wrong I just wanna have some naughty nsa fun I'm a nice friendly guy nd I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the buisness lol so any advice guys it would b appreciated ty

update!!! I have updated my profile. I hope its somewhat better. My phone wouldn't let me upload a profile pic tho : ( "

I would think about removing the bit about not being fussy. And maybe take out the shit bit - just my phone will do

"Ok thank you I appreciate your advice But unfortunately some of us didn't have the benefit of a decent up bringing And yes my English is terrible but that's not a reflection of my maturity or intelligence i can assure u besides I'm here for a shag not an English lesson lol "
(thumb lol.

Make you right x

10 months and you've not even done some pics to show yourself off.

Lack of effort means lack of meets.

Unless you're Gerad Butler.

I don't get you? X

your profile is your passport here and visual is a must also information, if they can't check you out but can the other guys that message them then you don't get a reply

"I don't get you? X"

I'll reply here and not through your pm.

If Is a problem uploading your pics I'd contact admin and try figure out why.

Good luck.

Lol might b 10 months but I was in a relationship so i wasn't online . I'm a loyal man and only recently single. Plus I got a couple of photos. It just wont let me upload a profile photo.

Was supposed to be on forum my bad.

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Youre upbringing is irrelevant to using u instead of you, that's just lazy, as is your excuse for having no picture, email them instead. And what do you mean you're phone won't let you, just complete nonsense.

Of course if you are going to argue with the advice you get then I have no idea why you asked?

"Lol might b 10 months but I was in a relationship so i wasn't online . I'm a loyal man and only recently single. Plus I got a couple of photos. It just wont let me upload a profile photo."
that's not a great excuse you joined while you were in a relationship ha

[Removed by poster at 24/09/18 06:20:32]

Looks like there's similar advice to my post so taken down cos of it. Take note of the positive feedback - not the 'other' stuff! Good luck OP

Thank you i dnt worry bout makes me laugh lol :b

English paratroopers killing civilians cause they thought someone shot at them. Isint any excuse either lol bet they don't teach you that in school lol

English paratroopers killing civilians cause they thought someone shot at them. Isint any excuse either lol bet they don't teach you that in school lol

By *he SurveyorMan  over a year ago

Bury

Copy and paste your profile into a word processor and run a spelling and grammar check.

That would be an easy start.

Then work on your content.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"English paratroopers killing civilians cause they thought someone shot at them. Isint any excuse either lol bet they don't teach you that in school lol "

What's that got to do with the thread OP?

With the attitude you have portrayed in this thread, it is no wonder you have not got yourself a meet.

Not exactly how you speak to people. Becoming abusive because people are giving advice, which you have asked for.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Pic's needed I can't imagine people would look at your profile without them.

Manchester (she/her)

Given this thread, and the fact that your profile is nearly a year old with no pictures, my advice at this stage would be to kill this profile, go away and sort some pictures out, write a profile and run it through a spelling/ grammar check, and then start again.

And not to be rude on the forum.

"Given this thread, and the fact that your profile is nearly a year old with no pictures, my advice at this stage would be to kill this profile, go away and sort some pictures out, write a profile and run it through a spelling/ grammar check, and then start again.

And not to be rude on the forum. "

OP - having read this thread, maybe this advice is the best. Forumites green flag and it’s not a pretty read. I have a feeling you’ll need all the Irish luck in your endeavours.

Abusive? I'm lost!! where was I abusive? I have taken some harsh criticism on this and have bin polite in return I ave also tried to reply to every1

Manchester (she/her)

"Shup ye judgmental fool. do u not txt ppl in this manner nd find it hard to switch and I listened o everybodys comments and took them in and I resent ur lazyness comment. Fisty cuffs at dawn lol thank u for ur feed bk "

This, and the paratroopers comment.

Falkirk

"Shup ye judgmental fool. do u not txt ppl in this manner nd find it hard to switch and I listened o everybodys comments and took them in and I resent ur lazyness comment. Fisty cuffs at dawn lol thank u for ur feed bk

This, and the paratroopers comment. "

Still trying to fathom why that comment was made

Sorry i thought an irrelevant reply to an irrelevant comment

Just a bit of banter wasn't meant to b abusive sorry if it comes across like that and the parotroopers comment how is that abusive its a fact and history

Falkirk

"Just a bit of banter wasn't meant to b abusive sorry if it comes across like that and the parotroopers comment how is that abusive its a fact and history "

But what relevance does it have to the thread?

Nobody mentioned the atrocities in Northern Ireland. You use the term "English Paratrooper's" like you are fishing for bigoted argument.

Manchester (she/her)

"Just a bit of banter wasn't meant to b abusive sorry if it comes across like that and the parotroopers comment how is that abusive its a fact and history "

It read as though you thought we were ignorant and harping on unimportant things. We're not. Banter can be hard to read online, again particularly if your writing isn't clear.

Manchester (she/her)

You've had a lot of constructive feedback here OP, whether you realise it or not.

"Shup ye judgmental fool. do u not txt ppl in this manner nd find it hard to switch and I listened o everybodys comments and took them in and I resent ur lazyness comment. Fisty cuffs at dawn lol thank u for ur feed bk "

Dis post urts my eyes init

I do appreciated the advice. both negative and positive. and I'm not looking for debate it just galls me when ppl assume things like " your upbringing is no excuse for how u write " ppl dnt know my up bringing so I thought that was an irrelavent comment especially that I had allready had feed back on my literacy. and I have updated my profile since. like it or leave it ye no. there has bin some silly remarks on here in fairness.. and why would I look for an argument on something that's fact it would b pointless

I replyed to you on another post have a read

Guys pls forgive me for my lingo. but cut me some slack I am Irish after all. We might speak same language but we Irish speak it a bit differently.

Falkirk

" why would I look for an argument on something that's fact it would b pointless "

I'm not having a go at your literacy skills I can understand you no problem.

But you brought up a well known "fact" that was totally irrelevant to the original post.

Ok I concede. maybe I should choose my words more carefully. believe it or not I sometimes struggle with some services here in wales. I can b quiet colourful with my language. in a nice way that is. I always try to be polite. and they either can't understand me cause of my accent or they get the wrong impression. Not all Irish are lucky lol

My initial reaction was the spelling and punctuation isn't that bad, though this isn't Blind Date and a profile pic is essential.

However, having read through the thread, maybe it's just as well you don't get any replies if you are going to get so defensive.

As has been suggested, delete your profile, have a good think about how your messages might be read and start again. You may even make friends with the people you've alienated in this thread.

I joke in text can easily be taken offensively, so always read it back as someone else might before posting.

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"Guys pls forgive me for my lingo. but cut me some slack I am Irish after all. We might speak same language but we Irish speak it a bit differently."

People rarely write in dialect. We don’t see Geordie, scouce, brummie or cockney types in here.

Other wise the advice wud b to gerron the buz to town, get lathered before metin a canny lass, ya no, but.

Most people are telling your writing is giving you a negative image yet you continue to do it.

Also your ‘anger’ was not ‘banter’

Henley Arden

"Guys pls forgive me for my lingo. but cut me some slack I am Irish after all. We might speak same language but we Irish speak it a bit differently.

People rarely write in dialect. We don’t see Geordie, scouce, brummie or cockney types in here.

Other wise the advice wud b to gerron the buz to town, get lathered before metin a canny lass, ya no, but.

Most people are telling your writing is giving you a negative image yet you continue to do it.

Also your ‘anger’ was not ‘banter’"

Typing not types !!

I'll take it on board. fair comments. I am here to make friends first and foremost. I have bin taken up wrong. and ill def work on a new profile. I do suffer quiet bad with anxiety disorder so my social skills are lacking unfortunately. But I'm working on it

I can assure you I wasn't angry I am one of the most laid back ppl you have ever spoke to. I should be Rastafarian lol

Henley Arden

" I do suffer quiet bad with anxiety disorder so my social skills are lacking unfortunately. But I'm working on it "

Being completely honest with you then.

You will struggle on any swingers site with poor social skills, which will only impact your anxiety disorder for the worse.

Swinging is not just a quick easy shag. Its actually more complicated than that and you need to be able to handle rejection easily.

Suggest you think why you joined the site. Work on your anxiety issue and then think about rejoining.

Ie. We blocked you ( to avoid meeting) just by reading your comments on here as they give off entirely the wrong signals.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic