FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on first club experience?

Advice on first club experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I've been on the website for a while, mainly due to curiosity etc. I now have a fwb who is also keen to explore but not via the website more via clubs.

What tips would you seasoned couples give? Our main concerns/importance is discretion (no videoing, pics etc.), finding somewhere with very little pressure (cold feet etc.), and somewhere that the numbers of single men are police well.

And, any other tips you guys have.

Info: 25 (M) brown dude, tall, laid back, dom (in right situations). 23 (F) shy, and VERY submissive, excellent curves, and adores rough sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Explore all the clubs local to you and maybe give them a call. I am sure they will explain how they work and you could go round for a tour.

By *weeSeekoeieCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

"Hi all,

I've been on the website for a while, mainly due to curiosity etc. I now have a fwb who is also keen to explore but not via the website more via clubs.

What tips would you seasoned couples give? Our main concerns/importance is discretion (no videoing, pics etc.), finding somewhere with very little pressure (cold feet etc.), and somewhere that the numbers of single men are police well.

And, any other tips you guys have.

Info: 25 (M) brown dude, tall, laid back, dom (in right situations). 23 (F) shy, and VERY submissive, excellent curves, and adores rough sex. "

I've never heard of a club that allows ANYTHING even remotely capable of pics/recording. The most I've seen is people in changing areas checking messages (though not strictly allowed in places I've been, those doing so do it in a way that makes it clear they are only checking, pointing away from anyone in a corner, etc). If reported, staff takes it very seriously.

Clubs are a great place to hang out and chill, and take things at your pace. There shouldn't be any pressure from anyone, ever. Staff is there to support you, should anything happen that is of concern.

My advice is also to just GO, no expectations, and get a feel for it all. It's a fun way of meeting people in a new environment.

» Add a new message to this topic