FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Shall I become a CD to get more interest?

Shall I become a CD to get more interest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many interesting profiles on fab, including ladies and couples that enjoy kinky play... and sadly almost none of them will meet single males.

I already shave back body hair so if I put on some ladies clothing and a wig immediately I'd become an option now im in the TV category!!

So i'm only half joking with this, but there is truth to it and it's frustrating. The world would by my oyster if I learn to convincingly crossdress. I'm considering it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oy man 2Man  over a year ago

g

would have throught it what you in to. and what ypou feel best with.

As long as it involves a gag and bondage I'd be up for most things lol.

Anyway as I say I'm half joking, but there is no doubt CDs are in demand on this site, at clubs and parties also

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Its a bummer when people are here for their fantasies !

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

see to me i would never play with cd especially the way you are making it as an excuse to meet couples

"Its a bummer when people are here for their fantasies ! "

That's most of the site you're referring too!

I've met a CD as their Dom. It's a man in ladies clothing with a wig and makeup, that's it, but 'she' can go through all kinds of doors because of her fantasy which she only lives when playing.

"see to me i would never play with cd especially the way you are making it as an excuse to meet couples "

Totally respect that, but if that's what the couple's want it's fine.

I'm probably never going to CD btw, but I do find it strange that if I did I would have so many more options.

Makes you think

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Op I have to say that from reading your profile and what you’re looking for I think you would have more success elsewhere, maybe think about joining a particular site dedicated to those who enjoy a FETish LIFEstyle

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

"see to me i would never play with cd especially the way you are making it as an excuse to meet couples

Totally respect that, but if that's what the couple's want it's fine.

I'm probably never going to CD btw, but I do find it strange that if I did I would have so many more options.

Makes you think"

yeah understand that and see your point but with us we play with tgirls but got to be convincing and would never do it for a meet

we have atleast 3 or 4 messages a day from people asking us to dress them etc we find such a pain in the ass

Thanks V&S

I'm on there too, it's a shame it doesn't have a search function like this site. I'll have to attend a local munch

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Its a bummer when people are here for their fantasies !

That's most of the site you're referring too!

I've met a CD as their Dom. It's a man in ladies clothing with a wig and makeup, that's it, but 'she' can go through all kinds of doors because of her fantasy which she only lives when playing."

Irony...I mean't single men are iver represented, women and couples have fantasies.

"we have atleast 3 or 4 messages a day from people asking us to dress them etc we find such a pain in the ass"

I'll bet, sadly you're always going to get that on here.

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

"we have atleast 3 or 4 messages a day from people asking us to dress them etc we find such a pain in the ass

I'll bet, sadly you're always going to get that on here. "

yeah i suppose but if read profile they would actually tell we are not a dom couple

also having reading your profile i would check out events search for cult reckon it could be just what you are looking for

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Its a fair point tbh as a tv it does open many doors but also to do it well takes a lot of time and effort.

I meet guys that shower, shave and brush there teeth and they are all good.... I am not listing my routine but its a bludy lot longer!

I just wanted to point out the grass is not always greener lol.

"

also having reading your profile i would check out events search for cult reckon it could be just what you are looking for "

Thanks, I'll do that

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

"Its a fair point tbh as a tv it does open many doors but also to do it well takes a lot of time and effort.

I meet guys that shower, shave and brush there teeth and they are all good.... I am not listing my routine but its a bludy lot longer!

I just wanted to point out the grass is not always greener lol. "

so much effort if lucy comes out to play takes at least 2 hours so know where you are coming from xxx

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Oh go on then

"Its a fair point tbh as a tv it does open many doors but also to do it well takes a lot of time and effort.

You can tell, the results are worth it

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

You can tell, the results are worth it "

thanks do try hehe

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Why don't you just be yourself, rather than assuming an identity just to get laid?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So many interesting profiles on fab, including ladies and couples that enjoy kinky play... and sadly almost none of them will meet single males.

I already shave back body hair so if I put on some ladies clothing and a wig immediately I'd become an option now im in the TV category!!

So i'm only half joking with this, but there is truth to it and it's frustrating. The world would by my oyster if I learn to convincingly crossdress. I'm considering it "

Go for it! Seriously why not give it a 3 month trial and see what difference it makes.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes I totally agree. Which is what makes me laugh. When I get a message asking to meet now. Just because I'm showing as online. They must think I sit here, all dressed and ready to meet the first guy who messages me.

XX

"Why don't you just be yourself, rather than assuming an identity just to get laid? "

Well someone didn't read my profile did they!

Bitvclaire: Haha I can well imagine. The CD I met we arranged it so that he could arrive at my front door and let himself in and go upstairs to get changed and prepared. She didn't emerge for some time lol, not as slow as MrsPS though!!

JamMeDodgeHer: Firstly, awesome name ...and thanks perhaps I will yet

Bristol

You can tell, the results are worth it "

Thanks x you soon realise why many women are late often when going out thats for sure!

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"

So i'm only half joking with this, but there is truth to it and it's frustrating. The world would by my oyster if I learn to convincingly crossdress. I'm considering it "

You should cross dress because women's clothes are so much nicer and sexier.

"You should cross dress because women's clothes are so much nicer and sexier."

So very true Alice

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

When I joined this site I had men messaging me before I'd even put photos on..but these were probably sort of blokes that would fuck a pig in knickers.. Well some probably wouldn't even care about the knickers.. Being a,TV.on here definitely will get you more interest.. But it also gets you a lot of times wasters ..fantasists.. But all said and done I'm glad I did it..

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

My stance is and always has been if you are going to do this do it right .getting dressed up just to get laid is not the right approach at all .you have to commit yourself to it .get the look right to start with then the poise and mannerisms . its not a quick fix either .it takes time to work on it and perfect it .putting on some undies and stockings won't open the flood gates. I do this because I want to look and feel femimime not because I think more people will want to have fun with me.I have a couldn't careless attitude anyway .if people don't like me they can always cross the road . I am what I am

"Op I have to say that from reading your profile and what you’re looking for I think you would have more success elsewhere, maybe think about joining a particular site dedicated to those who enjoy a FETish LIFEstyle"

I thought fab was here for anyone who has a interest in sex !

"When I joined this site I had men messaging me before I'd even put photos on..but these were probably sort of blokes that would fuck a pig in knickers.. Well some probably wouldn't even care about the knickers.. Being a,TV.on here definitely will get you more interest.. But it also gets you a lot of times wasters ..fantasists.. But all said and done I'm glad I did it.."

I get a lot of time wasters l. Very few meets

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

I dress for the love of feeling and looking (at great distance and in poor light) feminine. As I also love good sex it makes sense to combine the two.

Dressing just to get a shag lacks motivation to look and feel good which means a meet won't be so much fun.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I agree exactly the same as you, so been a tv now for 3 yrs

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Would you be honest with people and tell them your reason for cross dressing was purely as a ploy to have sex with them?

If not would they be consenting to sex with you on a false pretence? And thus not be fully concensual sex due to being tricked of your intent, fetish and/or sexuality?

"Its a bummer when people are here for their fantasies ! "

Bristol

"Would you be honest with people and tell them your reason for cross dressing was purely as a ploy to have sex with them?

If not would they be consenting to sex with you on a false pretence? And thus not be fully concensual sex due to being tricked of your intent, fetish and/or sexuality? "

Calm down lol, women do exactly the same with regards to dressing to attract men too and certainly don't apologise for it lol

'is it ok if i dress sexy to turn you on' i do apologise if its not lol

» Add a new message to this topic