FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3rd time lucky: doing fab right

3rd time lucky: doing fab right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombooo OP   Man  over a year ago

North West

Open minded single male who is eager to make this site work for him... but how is that achieved?

After failing twice and probably giving up far too easily I am keen to know what make this site work for people, some swear by it and others seem to just swear at it. I am personally obsessed by the endless possibilities and potential of it and the doors it can open but I have never managed to find my “in” or a solid group to relate to or be a part of. Eager to learn and understand, I just need that chance... maybe? If it works like that?

Sticking it out this time thanks to some great and honest advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

What's your definition of "failing"?

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Look for local social events

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no magic formula (apart from the single/6 pack/ 8"cock combo for triple points.

Be yourself.

Trying to be what people want eats at your soul and turns you into a twattish panty wearer who hates everyone and causes arguments.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

What are you expecting from the site?

Some meet from here, some use the site to stay in touch with those they've met at the parties, clubs and socials you'll find listed on here.

We regularly post meets on here and rarely get a response from those we'd like to meet or when we do they haven't read the profile and disappointment usually follows because they haven't.

Get yourself out as has been said to clubs and socials, this will give you a circle of friends in the lifestyle, more importantly prove to people you will step out from behind the keyboard and actually meet.

If you do contact people on here make sure you check their profile thoroughly to ensure not only are they what you are looking for but also you are what they look for.

It is however supply and demand, there are many more men than women on here, be they half of a couple or a single female, they will always have a choice so you need to make the best of your opportunities to make a good first impression as you will quickly exhaust your options of those to whom you appeal if you don't.

That's the short answer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are in Manchester, which has s sezeable swinging population and a choice of clubs. I can’t comment on social events.

If you have a clear idea of what you want from the site all sorts of love cal options are open to you.

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Do not think you should obsess about what can happen, just let it happen.

Try a club or find a social on here. Talk to people and just see where they go.

We do not think there is anything to learn or understand

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The Fab 'Holy Trinity' for single guy profile skim readers is;

Under 45

Over 6ft

Can accommodate.

You score a solid 2 out of 3 there, so your profile just needs a little more detail to keep an interested party interested.

The next 'biggy' people consider is convenience ie; how convenient is it for you to meet them (remember 9 times out of 10 YOU will be the one putting yourself to facilitate a meet)? You are single, and able to travel, so there should be ample opportunities to fit in to someone else's schedule/availability.

In summary; you're on a really good base to build a great profile, and meet lots of likeminded friendly people. Spend some time cruising through other guys' profiles, look how those which appear more successful differ to yours, and tweak as necessary. Visit a couple of the Manchester clubs, as they're on your doorstep.

Good luck fella

» Add a new message to this topic