FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > *Sensitive* - what do people have against bi guys?

*Sensitive* - what do people have against bi guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This subject has been playing in my mind over and over and I keep seeing it everywhere on fab.

First off: everyone has the right to be into what they are into. I am pansexual myself and like all genders. I am part of the LGBTQ Community.

It seems that a lot of ladies are against talking to or interacting with bi guys / non-hetrosexual people and I really just don't understand?

It really does make me upset to see this, feeling that people are effectively discriminating against me because of my sexual orientation.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I can't say I've had any problems at all on here with ladies not interacting with me... in fact I seem to be doing better since I went through my curious phase and now openly bi on here

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

First off everyone has the right to be into what they want

You said it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This subject has been playing in my mind over and over and I keep seeing it everywhere on fab.

First off: everyone has the right to be into what they are into. I am pansexual myself and like all genders. I am part of the LGBTQ Community.

It seems that a lot of ladies are against talking to or interacting with bi guys / non-hetrosexual people and I really just don't understand?

It really does make me upset to see this, feeling that people are effectively discriminating against me because of my sexual orientation.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?"

There is alot of bierasure still in society in general especially in bi guys.

I wrote about this in the forum's sometime ago and got the usual sort of answers about bi men being unsafe and desease ridden ect.

Also some people don't think bi men are manly etc

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Openly bi guy's from a fab sense are jolly nice people ! Some have to keep it well under the radar I get that !

Some are quite open .

Some are in denial.

And some are curious

Equally I like them all !

"Openly bi guy's from a fab sense are jolly nice people ! Some have to keep it well under the radar I get that !

Some are quite open .

Some are in denial.

And some are curious

Equally I like them all !"

Glad you like them all.

Ps stunning pics xx

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You think they're discriminating against you because they don't fancy you?

Where do I go to put in my complaint about being discriminated against for being a short, fat, middle aged woman? It's outrageous!!

"You think they're discriminating against you because they don't fancy you?

Where do I go to put in my complaint about being discriminated against for being a short, fat, middle aged woman? It's outrageous!!"

Pretty sure that isn't what he said

Where do I go to put in my complaint about being discriminated against for being a short, fat, middle aged woman? It's outrageous!!"

I mean when I'm reading it in their profiles: "No Bi-Guys" "Straight guys only", that's what I mean.

I think the op said discriminated against due to their sexual orientation not that they did not fancy them.

I think there is no easy answer for the whole male bi apart from some people will meet you some will not solely based on your sexuality

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a preference, even though many will not be able to verbalize and elucidate what's happened within their neural networks etc to lead them to that position - which we all have every right to.

I think as those people will often not understand it, it will lead to everyone else not understanding them either, beyond acceptance of ot being a preference.

I'll never understand millions of things that I could but accept that this is just the way that my life will develop - I'll die ignorant but happy.

At a societal level, men having sex with men was illegal until not that many years ago. Even when decriminalized, a deep seated lack of acceptance, at best, prevailed for decades by a great proportion of society. That lack of general tolerance spreads more deeply, influencing perception of how attractive people find such disfavored people, long after cultural acceptance shifts. Many people would have described gay men with disgust - and that distaste is something that is harder to shift and transition to an attraction.

So we've had ingrained training that's muted interests in men who have sexual interests in men. There's also that old stereotype of such men not meeting 'required' levels of acceptable masculinity - erroneous but it affects people too.

Those are just a couple of elements that fester invisibly still.

Swingers and Fab users generally have some things in common with each other but also with the society that they are from. They may not have significantly greater levels of open mindedness compared to the general population even. My take on being within it is that there is some difference that's positive but you will also find people who hold attitudes and opinions that are as closed or more closed than you would find generally. It may seem to be counter-intuitive, but that is how it is. I'm happy to know, befriend and debate with others who are different and on some ways more closed minded - I may not like all opinions but I also accept people for who they are, as I believe that we are all die that respect.

I don't think we'll get greater understanding to is great degree on people's attraction but that there will be changes over time. Recent national surveys have shown massively greater proportions of younger people who don't identify as exclusively straight - this is likely to lead to a greater normalization and acceptance of people with differences as well as the inevitable attraction to many of them, at a guess.

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

I’ve got some observations which may seem contradictory, but are intended to be helpful!

A) relying on the self-assigned sexuality labels on here is a pretty random way of going about things, since plenty of men who are listed as straight are having sex with men. I’m not making a judgment either way on the ‘fab straight’ phenomenon, but it’s a well-documented fact. So thinking that you’re screening out bi men by only interacting with those whose profile says straight is going to be about as effective as using all those 9.5 inchers on here to measure your curtains.

B) But if you are bi (or another variant which puts off die-hard seekers for straights only), no point complaining about the people who don’t want to shag you. People do (and don’t) choose who to go for on this site for such a wide range of reasons that getting upset about their prejudices may be politically reasonable, but a waste of valuable profile scrutinising time. Certain attributes are highly valued on here and get a lot of attention, and others are less appreciated. Some people want less attention and keep asking for ways to screen out those who don’t meet their strict profile requirements. Others would be grateful for the occasional robot generated message generated by a Russian troll factory. It’s a jungle and it won’t stop being one.

BUT amid it all on here are some nice, friendly honest and frankly sexy folk, some of whom manage to hook up occasionally, and they make it all worth while. Try and ignore the negative stuff and sift through for the positive - there are some great people on here and it’s better putting energy into finding and developing contact with them than getting too hung up on the ones who have decided (for whatever half-arsed reasons) that you don’t fit their criteria. That’s my approach, anyway!

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"I’ve got some observations which may seem contradictory, but are intended to be helpful!

A) relying on the self-assigned sexuality labels on here is a pretty random way of going about things, since plenty of men who are listed as straight are having sex with men. I’m not making a judgment either way on the ‘fab straight’ phenomenon, but it’s a well-documented fact. So thinking that you’re screening out bi men by only interacting with those whose profile says straight is going to be about as effective as using all those 9.5 inchers on here to measure your curtains.

B) But if you are bi (or another variant which puts off die-hard seekers for straights only), no point complaining about the people who don’t want to shag you. People do (and don’t) choose who to go for on this site for such a wide range of reasons that getting upset about their prejudices may be politically reasonable, but a waste of valuable profile scrutinising time. Certain attributes are highly valued on here and get a lot of attention, and others are less appreciated. Some people want less attention and keep asking for ways to screen out those who don’t meet their strict profile requirements. Others would be grateful for the occasional robot generated message generated by a Russian troll factory. It’s a jungle and it won’t stop being one.

BUT amid it all on here are some nice, friendly honest and frankly sexy folk, some of whom manage to hook up occasionally, and they make it all worth while. Try and ignore the negative stuff and sift through for the positive - there are some great people on here and it’s better putting energy into finding and developing contact with them than getting too hung up on the ones who have decided (for whatever half-arsed reasons) that you don’t fit their criteria. That’s my approach, anyway!"

By *tormexexexMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

Seems that bi ladies are far more accepted than are guys. But there is and unfortunately allways will be a certain amount of hostility directed towards bi/gay men. I'm 37 and only recently felt able to experiment only I feel I missed the boat and the guys I like generally dont look twice at me

"This subject has been playing in my mind over and over and I keep seeing it everywhere on fab.

If you were say just wanting to chat nobody is against you or the community you are proud to be a part of but this for most or at the very least many is a meeting point and if you are not bisexual then therein lies your answer

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Firstly I think there is a distinction between people who are prejudice and people simply filtering who they want to talk with in a view to play with on grounds of sexual attraction. I think most exclude for the later reason which is fine.

You could open up a never ending can of worms to investigate the origins of why someone doesn't want to have sex with a certain races, skin colour, sexuality, gender etc. Is it some kind of deep seated hidden societal prejudice that has rubbed of on them through their development? But at the end of the day people have features/characteristics they are attracted to and ones their not. A person's sexuality is one of them. For your wider sexuality (despite that you would have sex with them too) is a turn off, that is their choice and they shouldn't feel ashamed for what they desire sexually.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

So "everyone has the right to be into what they are into" but you feel upset if that means they're not into you.

Breathtaking sense of entitlement.

"Firstly I think there is a distinction between people who are prejudice and people simply filtering who they want to talk with in a view to play with on grounds of sexual attraction. I think most exclude for the later reason which is fine.

You could open up a never ending can of worms to investigate the origins of why someone doesn't want to have sex with a certain races, skin colour, sexuality, gender etc. Is it some kind of deep seated hidden societal prejudice that has rubbed of on them through their development? But at the end of the day people have features/characteristics they are attracted to and ones their not. A person's sexuality is one of them. For your wider sexuality (despite that you would have sex with them too) is a turn off, that is their choice and they shouldn't feel ashamed for what they desire sexually."

First of all, people have a right to say 'no' without having to justify their decision. Why waste time worrying about people who are not interested when there are plenty of people who are. Would you be thinking about the person who said no when your with someone who said yes? Just do you and the right people will come along for the ride.

"First of all, people have a right to say 'no' without having to justify their decision. Why waste time worrying about people who are not interested when there are plenty of people who are. Would you be thinking about the person who said no when your with someone who said yes? Just do you and the right people will come along for the ride."
wise words

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Some will not play with bi-men due to the risks involved in anal sex. Anal sex is the most risky form of sex in respect of passing on STIs, y avoiding bi-men some think they are reducing the risk.

Many of the decisions people make on here are made on perceived health grounds some such as shaving are inaccurate some such as anal risks are accurate, some of these preferences use health grounds as a way to aviod claims of discrimination.

Worrying about peoples reasons is not going to change their views best just accept they don’t want to meet and move on

OK, for me I used to play with bi guys. I have friends that are bi guys but I choose to no longer play with bi guys. This is due to a lot of bi guys are less careful with their sexual health. Yes you could say I am stereo typing, not everyone is the same. I agree totally but I have to look after my own sexual health and as I do oral without I decided to reduce my risk I would exclude bi guys.

Some ladies like men who are only into ladies, yes it is as simple as that!!

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

Some will not play with bi-men due to the risks involved in anal sex. Anal sex is the most risky form of sex in respect of passing on STIs, y avoiding bi-men some think they are reducing the risk.

Many of the decisions people make on here are made on perceived health grounds some such as shaving are inaccurate some such as anal risks are accurate, some of these preferences use health grounds as a way to aviod claims of discrimination.

Worrying about peoples reasons is not going to change their views best just accept they don’t want to meet and move on"

I have no problem with bi men or women but go into any terence higgins gum clinic and the posters are there to be seen the arse is a far more risky place to put a cock than anywhere else "like a sponge"the posters say.That is why drugs are given analy so maybe its people wanting to reduce the risk of an infection.even if its just a tiny percentage its a reduction of risk.also i can see why couples would say no bi men if the male of the couple is straight.

surley there are enough bi men on here for everyone to find meets ?

I’m starting to see a theme on the forums......

If someone doesn’t like you , you must shout discrimination and find out why?

Swinging is like war ..... you either win or lose... there is no participation medals given out...

You have to fight and lose many battles before you finally win one.....

Just keep fighting

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

And some of us just get on with it and don’t worry about all the whys and the wherefores

sand who likes who and who doesn’t ..... and have a jolly good time here ..... and actually manage some damn good meets with lovely people ..... here’s to the next 14yrs of swinging

"Some ladies like men who are only into ladies, yes it is as simple as that!! "

This

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Some ladies like men who are only into ladies, yes it is as simple as that!!

This "

Simples

I'm not following your logic, you are happy for people to like whatever they want, but dislike people not having an attraction to bi-men

There are many reasons an individual/couple may not want a bi-men. That's their decision, not yours.

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

This seems to be the way things go.

This is a site that respects all peoples sexuality. It mentions on our profile that we prefer straight men. Have nothing against bi men but with the amount of guys on here we try to narrow the amount of messages we get to people matching our sexuality.

It is not discriminating against anyone, we are stating our preferences.

To the OP i could state as a pansexual, U discriminating against my right to express myself to be straight. We could all be offended or enjoy the site and have fun as intended.

Seeing a lot of people post treads making excuses to why they cannot find a meet, rather than looking at their own profile and seeing where they can improve

We do not get a lot of meets with single women because the male half here ugly and has a dad bod. Thats life

Bi guys are the business!

Just saying!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Exactly this .

By *neSouthernKinkyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

BBC news have just showed an extended report on exactly this. It may be on catch up.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

What I have been able to glean from those I know who don't want to meet them...they are perceived as less manly.

Whether it is a subconscious link to effeminate gay guys or just that the sex acts involved appear submissive, I don't know.

But that is the opinion I have formed.

Personally, I wish I was bi. I could have had a load more fun and would not have had issues about crossing swords.

As it is, the idea of kissing a man gives me the hebegebbeys. And I can't have sex without kissing.

No judgement just me and my perceptions.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Some ladies like men who are only into ladies, yes it is as simple as that!!

This "

Sorted

Being bi is being greedy.

Women are worried you might steal all the hunky men and don't like the competition.

Op,would you rather they didn't have the information on their profile?

Then you could message them unaware of their likes/dislikes only to get a deleted message or a no thanks?wasting your time and theirs?

Concentrate on those that share your interests and ignore the rest,they are here for their pleasure not yours.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Hung London and Frontier Psychiatrist summed up my view on this perfectly - there's not point worrying about why someone won't meet you for being bisexual any more than there is worrying about why someone won't meet you because they don't find you attractive - in all of the cases it comes down to preference plain and simple.

Now sometimes that preference may be grounded in bigotry, and that is the ONLY time I take issue with it and challenge it, not to try and change the person's viewpoint necessarily but because bigoted opinions have no place in society in my opinion.

You say "a lot" won't meet bisexual men OP, now I have no idea what the actual numbers are, but in my experience there are just as many people who actively seek us as there are that won't meet us - so personally choose to focus on those that will rather than worry overly about those that won't

Thanks for everyone's responses so far. I appreciate all your different opinions and views on the subject, that's what I was wanting to explore.

Just to clear up a point moving forward - the point I'm getting at is why it is very common to see people openly saying no to bisexual men specifically.

I'm NOT moaning that I can't get meets or anything like that.

Finally - I DO NOT appreciate abusive inbox messages. Anyone who thinnks that it's appropriate to do that is okay to do that is severely mistaken.

"Thanks for everyone's responses so far. I appreciate all your different opinions and views on the subject, that's what I was wanting to explore.

Just to clear up a point moving forward - the point I'm getting at is why it is very common to see people openly saying no to bisexual men specifically.

Finally - I DO NOT appreciate abusive inbox messages. Anyone who thinnks that it's appropriate to do that is okay to do that is severely mistaken. "

It is very inappropriate to send abusive messages. I’m sorry that you have had to experience that after only asking a question. That’s fab folk for you, some very unhinged people here.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

Where do I go to put in my complaint about being discriminated against for being a short, fat, middle aged woman? It's outrageous!!

I mean when I'm reading it in their profiles: "No Bi-Guys" "Straight guys only", that's what I mean. "

As annoying it may seem to you, don’t you think people are saving you time by notifying you in advance, what they’re not into? Following this, many people get annoyed when receiving messages from people who have not clearly read their profile.

There are already too much discrimination and injustice in the ‘real’ world, without including it with people’s sexual preferences, too.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"Thanks for everyone's responses so far. I appreciate all your different opinions and views on the subject, that's what I was wanting to explore.

Finally - I DO NOT appreciate abusive inbox messages. Anyone who thinnks that it's appropriate to do that is okay to do that is severely mistaken. "

If you’re receiving abusive messages, you can report them to admin, as this is not acceptable.

Finally - I DO NOT appreciate abusive inbox messages. Anyone who thinnks that it's appropriate to do that is okay to do that is severely mistaken.

It is very inappropriate to send abusive messages. I’m sorry that you have had to experience that after only asking a question. That’s fab folk for you, some very unhinged people here. "

I’ve seen this a few times on threads. Awful!

It is very inappropriate to send abusive messages. I’m sorry that you have had to experience that after only asking a question. That’s fab folk for you, some very unhinged people here.

I’ve seen this a few times on threads. Awful! "

I just don’t get it. The OP was being polite and asking a genuine question. Some people have sad lives if they have to be abusive for no reasons.

I have nothing against them it's actually a fantasy of mine

I just don’t get it. The OP was being polite and asking a genuine question. Some people have sad lives if they have to be abusive for no reasons. "

Very sad. Thick skin is needed to be on here for sure. Hopefully most of it goes over the head but some things can sting a bit sometimes.

"Being bi is being greedy.

Women are worried you might steal all the hunky men and don't like the competition."

you've sussed it you selfish fucker

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"First off everyone has the right to be into what they want

You said it x"

Exactly this. Or does everyone else not have this choice?

A lot of "straight" men on here are on the sister site also obviously as bi. I have no issue with a man being bi other than I want a man who is really into a woman and if it is evident MM sex is preferential, that is where he gets his kicks mostly therefor no good to me.

Leeds

I mean when I'm reading it in their profiles: "No Bi-Guys" "Straight guys only", that's what I mean. "

It's called personal choice. Does that make you sexist these days?

"A lot of "straight" men on here are on the sister site also obviously as bi. I have no issue with a man being bi other than I want a man who is really into a woman and if it is evident MM sex is preferential, that is where he gets his kicks mostly therefor no good to me. "

I think you'll find the majority of bi guys actually have a preference for sex with women given the choice or are at least equally interested in both sexes.

Some men though (not me I hasten to add) are only "bi" as a means of getting sex, any sex and they're the ones I tend to avoid.

I mean when I'm reading it in their profiles: "No Bi-Guys" "Straight guys only", that's what I mean.

It's called personal choice. Does that make you sexist these days?"

How is that sexist?

"A lot of "straight" men on here are on the sister site also obviously as bi. I have no issue with a man being bi other than I want a man who is really into a woman and if it is evident MM sex is preferential, that is where he gets his kicks mostly therefor no good to me. "

I'm into giving anal. I'm not fussy whether it is a male or female arse. However I prefer intimacy with a woman.

I have no interest in men other than being sucked or fucking, which arguably activities I can enjoy with a woman. Hence me self identifying as bi curious.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"A lot of "straight" men on here are on the sister site also obviously as bi. I have no issue with a man being bi other than I want a man who is really into a woman and if it is evident MM sex is preferential, that is where he gets his kicks mostly therefor no good to me.

I think you'll find the majority of bi guys actually have a preference for sex with women given the choice or are at least equally interested in both sexes.

Some men though (not me I hasten to add) are only "bi" as a means of getting sex, any sex and they're the ones I tend to avoid. "

The ‘ any holes a goal ‘ brigade .

We’ve seen so much if this as we have said a few times . Cottaging , dogging , truck stops and so on are full if bi guys getting their kicks every night .

By their own admission they are after any sexual hook up , male , tv , female , old , young etc......

Couldn’t this be why people’s perspective is tainted ?

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

How weird I should think it is about as normal as anything can be that an awful lot of truly straight folks are not going to want to mix or associate with bi sexuals, just be grateful that we live in a fairly free society.

PS there are times I begin to think there ain't no such thing as a straight bloke lol.

I’ve had it, I have men message me saying shame you play with bi guys and TVs or I’d have met you!

I’m like FFS who says I’d have met with you!

Gloucester

"I’ve had it, I have men message me saying shame you play with bi guys and TVs or I’d have met you!

I’m like FFS who says I’d have met with you!

"

Exactly this

"A lot of "straight" men on here are on the sister site also obviously as bi. I have no issue with a man being bi other than I want a man who is really into a woman and if it is evident MM sex is preferential, that is where he gets his kicks mostly therefor no good to me.

Some men though (not me I hasten to add) are only "bi" as a means of getting sex, any sex and they're the ones I tend to avoid.

We’ve seen so much if this as we have said a few times . Cottaging , dogging , truck stops and so on are full if bi guys getting their kicks every night .

By their own admission they are after any sexual hook up , male , tv , female , old , young etc......

Couldn’t this be why people’s perspective is tainted ? "

This is also true, got lots of friends who sadly fall into this category and will hook up with anyone with a hole or a mouth, whether Male, female, bi, gay or straight.

I can can get off very easily by playing on my own but a lot of people need sex and will go to extreme lengths to get it.

"I mean when I'm reading it in their profiles: "No Bi-Guys" "Straight guys only", that's what I mean. "

People have a fundamental right to be into whatever they like as long as it’s legal. We’re into straight guys only and the reasons for this do not have to be justified; like you not having to justify why you’re into what you’re into! Don’t let it upset you, you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea, despite being open to all sexual orientations.

Leeds

It's called personal choice. Does that make you sexist these days?

How is that sexist?

"

Answering a question with a question?

Gloucester

Couldn’t this be why people’s perspective is tainted ?

This is also true, got lots of friends who sadly fall into this category and will hook up with anyone with a hole or a mouth, whether Male, female, bi, gay or straight.

I can can get off very easily by playing on my own but a lot of people need sex and will go to extreme lengths to get it. "

Yep , and although we would try not to judge , some of our closest swinging friends engaged in this behaviour at every possible opportunity .

It’s like anything in life that gives you a buzz I guess . Once you’ve had a taste of the forbidden fruit .......

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

I've never seen so many stupid replies in the same thread. The answer that everyone is trying to avoid giving you is that bi men are statistically higher risk of STDs than straight men, so people are avoiding you because they presume you're a walking bag of AIDs. You're welcome.

Same here with some of my friends

I then lecture them to be safe. I feel like a responsible adult sometimes

Gloucester

"I've never seen so many stupid replies in the same thread. The answer that everyone is trying to avoid giving you is that bi men are statistically higher risk of STDs than straight men, so people are avoiding you because they presume you're a walking bag of AIDs. You're welcome. "

And there’s always this !

It's because of the stereotype that they think all Bi Men are walking STDs, despite the same profiles having shagged 30x more "straight" men bareback. It's also a bit hypocritical when same profiles are looking for Bi Women for the man to shag.

I think some folks think they are immune to STD and HIV on here!

"I've never seen so many stupid replies in the same thread. The answer that everyone is trying to avoid giving you is that bi men are statistically higher risk of STDs than straight men, so people are avoiding you because they presume you're a walking bag of AIDs. You're welcome. "

Pulling the pin and tossing the hand grenade again

That was actually mentioned as part of the second response to the thread - and yes it is *a* reason that *some* people won't meet bi guys but not the only one.

Either way as I and others have said in response to the OP, it's surely better to focus on those that will meet bi guys, than worry about the reasons why *some* won't

there is a reason after all why the clinic regard MM sex and those who are involved with bi men at greater risk!!!!

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm always surprised so many folk focus on why those who exclude them do so. The only folk who can answer you is the folk behind the profile everything else is pure conjecture.

I'm a white mid aged bloke there are lots of profiles who exclude me because of their preferences.. I focus my attention efforts on those that include me..use your time in a positive manner and reap the rewards.

"It's because of the stereotype that they think all Bi Men are walking STDs, despite the same profiles having shagged 30x more "straight" men bareback. It's also a bit hypocritical when same profiles are looking for Bi Women for the man to shag. "

Or

I could be,that some folk just don't find bisexuality it men a sexual attraction,and do find bisexuality in women attractive.

Nothing to do with promiscuity,or sexually transmitted infections.

Each person/couple/profile are here for their own pleasures and attractions.

Not to please everybody on the whole site.

There are as many people looking for bisexual men as there are looking for straight men.

Stop playing the bi card.

Woe is me,boohoo nobody meets bi men.it just isn't true.

"I'm always surprised so many folk focus on why those who exclude them do so. The only folk who can answer you is the folk behind the profile everything else is pure conjecture.

I'm a white mid aged bloke there are lots of profiles who exclude me because of their preferences.. I focus my attention efforts on those that include me..use your time in a positive manner and reap the rewards. "

Exactly

Slough

"I've never seen so many stupid replies in the same thread. The answer that everyone is trying to avoid giving you is that bi men are statistically higher risk of STDs than straight men, so people are avoiding you because they presume you're a walking bag of AIDs. You're welcome.

That was actually mentioned as part of the second response to the thread - and yes it is *a* reason that *some* people won't meet bi guys but not the only one.

Either way as I and others have said in response to the OP, it's surely better to focus on those that will meet bi guys, than worry about the reasons why *some* won't "

And how would that answer the question the OP asked?

"It's because of the stereotype that they think all Bi Men are walking STDs, despite the same profiles having shagged 30x more "straight" men bareback. It's also a bit hypocritical when same profiles are looking for Bi Women for the man to shag.

Or

I could be,that some folk just don't find bisexuality it men a sexual attraction,and do find bisexuality in women attractive.

There are as many people looking for bisexual men as there are looking for straight men.

Woe is me,boohoo nobody meets bi men.it just isn't true."

Playing the bi card? How are we doing that? Just by giving our own input? We're not crying about anything, this place is full of shady people, we all notice things we don't like about this scene but tend to brush it aside to find the things we do like, doesn't mean we can't speak up about it when asked though.

"I've never seen so many stupid replies in the same thread. The answer that everyone is trying to avoid giving you is that bi men are statistically higher risk of STDs than straight men, so people are avoiding you because they presume you're a walking bag of AIDs. You're welcome.

Either way as I and others have said in response to the OP, it's surely better to focus on those that will meet bi guys, than worry about the reasons why *some* won't "

"It's because of the stereotype that they think all Bi Men are walking STDs, despite the same profiles having shagged 30x more "straight" men bareback. It's also a bit hypocritical when same profiles are looking for Bi Women for the man to shag.

Or

Woe is me,boohoo nobody meets bi men.it just isn't true.

Playing the bi card? How are we doing that? Just by giving our own input? We're not crying about anything, this place is full of shady people, we all notice things we don't like about this scene but tend to brush it aside to find the things we do like, doesn't mean we can't speak up about it when asked though. "

It wasn't directed at you personally,the fact it followed your post is merely coincidental.

It was merely my input on the many posts on the same ssubject.

I have nothing against bi men, and actually prefer bi men for mmf.

I play safe with everyone and get tested regularly, so who someone fucks when they're not with me is none of my business.

I always talk to someone at great length before any meet is decided. If I get any hint they're into any sort of risky practice then we don't meet. That goes for straight and bi men.

While it doesn't guarantee I won't meet someone who has previously played unsafe, it does help minimise the chances.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"What I have been able to glean from those I know who don't want to meet them...they are perceived as less manly.

Whether it is a subconscious link to effeminate gay guys or just that the sex acts involved appear submissive, I don't know.

But that is the opinion I have formed.

Personally, I wish I was bi. I could have had a load more fun and would not have had issues about crossing swords.

As it is, the idea of kissing a man gives me the hebegebbeys.

"

That is a point actually - I am totally straight and the thought of any sex that is not straight gives me the hebegebbeys, that's just how I'm wired.

I'm also not into 'exotic' looking men or any kind of androgenous look - I have met bi guys on here, and will no doubt do so again, but my 'type' is very masculine whatever their sexuality.

And yes, MSM are statistically a higher risk group, that cannot be denied. Obviously your bareback gang bang swinger is much higher risk than your average responsible bi guy, but people are totally within their rights to choose not to meet either.

Either way as I and others have said in response to the OP, it's surely better to focus on those that will meet bi guys, than worry about the reasons why *some* won't

And how would that answer the question the OP asked? "

It may not directly answer it but it may well remove some of his apparent angst about it.

As this thread has clearly shown there are myriad reasons why, but ultimately it boils down to preference and there's absolutely nothing that can be done about that, ergo there's no point in worrying about it

Well how about this situation, which we see all the time on here. Are women/couples who refuse to meet Bi Men actually OK with meeting Bi Men as long as they don't know? The whole joke about Fab straight, etc, but it's true, we've had loads of "straight" men message us saying they're bi, want to do stuff with him, etc, but don't want to be Bi on here as they say it reduces their chances, but most of these men have played with couples who reject Bi Men.

So the question for couples/women who reject Bi Men is, do you prefer being lied to? Prefer the whole ignorance is bliss method? Wouldn't that be more of a risk?

Leeds

"It's because of the stereotype that they think all Bi Men are walking STDs, despite the same profiles having shagged 30x more "straight" men bareback. It's also a bit hypocritical when same profiles are looking for Bi Women for the man to shag. "

Hypocrisy, or personal choice/preference?

Hi - maybe some of the ladies on here are like me? I don't chat to guys on Fab unless I am attracted to them as I don't do long aimless chats by message. So anyone I chat with regularly is someone who I am potentially going to meet.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Well if you think about it you already know. Bi guys are some of the most promiscuous groups about and often are often blasé about using protection. Its a fact receiving anal penetration from unprotected sex is the most risky practice of all. So with all that its not hard to see why some women will avoid bi guys.

I like to have a short profile as I don't like long ranty ones - to put all the aspects that will decide I will not chat/meet with you is ridiculous (they include very hairy men, those with no veris, those that live more than 30 miles away, those with piercings, those with beards and tashes, those who are only looking for NSA, those who are always updating they want to empty their balls etc, etc, etc)

Fab includes tick boxes for people to show who they do want to meet but not those they don't want to meet.

By *raditionalManMan  over a year ago

Manchestwr

Visit clubs pal and any organised event most are bi friendly and you get to meet and chat to who you meet before any play. I have a couples profile with my regular lady friend and you’d be surprised just how many bi, bi curious men/couples are out there! I’ve been victim of a a few ravishing by unsuspecting “straight” lads lately when playing with my other half but I don’t get outraged or offended like most! I’m here for fun and go with the flow! It’s been joked I’m Bi Selfish!

I play safe with anyone I meet or we meet as a couple and find it rich when couples and single women question the sexual health and practices of some single men whatever your persuasion. I’ve seen many many couples and single women not give a damn and play unsafe, we stay away just not our thing.

Everyone’s looking for something different I wouldn’t worry what Barbara from Bolton wants or if Terry from Tranmere has played with a TV but it says straight on their profile. Who cares! I’d consider myself as a little bi curious but my profile is a straight profile because that’s what I confer myself as and it’s MY profile and guess what I can be picky too lol!

Enjoy yourself buddy, sod the haters, go out enjoy your self and get laid and let the outraged get back on their bus!

Happy hunting!

Slough

It may not directly answer it but it may well remove some of his apparent angst about it.

As this thread has clearly shown there are myriad reasons why, but ultimately it boils down to preference and there's absolutely nothing that can be done about that, ergo there's no point in worrying about it "

As a bi guy, it's very tedious to read that kind of statement over and over since we don't have any problem getting meets. What I would really like is to have an adult conversation with people that would be a good match if I lied on our profile like 75% of the men here. I'm cool with the fact I'm in a high risk group, it's a fact. But I'm a individual and a very open one. People could talk to us and ask about personal habits and form a better opinion of the risk posed. As i said, it doesn't really bother me because we have no shortage of meets. But from their perspective, they'd do a much better job of protecting their health given how many 'straight' guys are lying.

As this thread has clearly shown there are myriad reasons why, but ultimately it boils down to preference and there's absolutely nothing that can be done about that, ergo there's no point in worrying about it

As a bi guy, it's very tedious to read that kind of statement over and over since we don't have any problem getting meets. What I would really like is to have an adult conversation with people that would be a good match if I lied on our profile like 75% of the men here. I'm cool with the fact I'm in a high risk group, it's a fact. But I'm a individual and a very open one. People could talk to us and ask about personal habits and form a better opinion of the risk posed. As i said, it doesn't really bother me because we have no shortage of meets. But from their perspective, they'd do a much better job of protecting their health given how many 'straight' guys are lying. "

The discussion wasn't about you not getting meets, but the OP questioning why people won't meet bisexual men - it's a simple matter of fact that he'd have a better experience if he didn't worry about those that won't meet him and focussed on those that will nothing tedious about that - people have preferences, you don't have any choice but to accept them, whatever the underlying reason for them, unless of course those preferences are grounded in bigotry in which case they should rightly not be tolerated and challenged.

Where they're plain and simple preferences though, there's really no point in arguing with them, as it won't change a thing, certainly not when it comes to getting a meet.

Sure it's important that people understand that all might not be what it seems when it comes to the "Fab straight" crowd but that's a completely different discussion that's been done to death and is probably more tedious than you're suggesting my point is.

As a bi guy, it's very tedious to read that kind of statement over and over since we don't have any problem getting meets. What I would really like is to have an adult conversation with people that would be a good match if I lied on our profile like 75% of the men here. I'm cool with the fact I'm in a high risk group, it's a fact. But I'm a individual and a very open one. People could talk to us and ask about personal habits and form a better opinion of the risk posed. As i said, it doesn't really bother me because we have no shortage of meets. But from their perspective, they'd do a much better job of protecting their health given how many 'straight' guys are lying.

The discussion wasn't about you not getting meets, but the OP questioning why people won't meet bisexual men - it's a simple matter of fact that he'd have a better experience if he didn't worry about those that won't meet him and focussed on those that will nothing tedious about that - people have preferences, you don't have any choice but to accept them, whatever the underlying reason for them, unless of course those preferences are grounded in bigotry in which case they should rightly not be tolerated and challenged.

Where they're plain and simple preferences though, there's really no point in arguing with them, as it won't change a thing, certainly not when it comes to getting a meet.

Sure it's important that people understand that all might not be what it seems when it comes to the "Fab straight" crowd but that's a completely different discussion that's been done to death and is probably more tedious than you're suggesting my point is. "

What are 'preferences grounded in bigotry'? Why should they 'not be tolerated and challenged'?

What should be done in this case?

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

Not read all the replies or we would be here all night so sorry if someone has said similar.

We are all on here for our own reasons, if someone puts no bi guys surely thats better than you wasting your time if you are never going to meet. We all have our preferences and it is just another filter, we for example want to meet bi women as we both want to play with a women but dont both want to play with a man.

By *mcouple123Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

I can’t see where the problem is. I wouldn’t be bothered but as my partner is straight we would of course look for where I’ve seen profiles of couples where it has said the man is happy to play straight.

" What are 'preferences grounded in bigotry'? Why should they 'not be tolerated and challenged'?

What should be done in this case?"

Same answer as when you asked a similar question a week or so ago - a preference grounded in bigotry in this instance would be someone who was overtly homophobic or more specifically bi-phobic using derogatory terms yes.

I think the reason they should not be tolerated and should be challenged is fairly obvious, the same reason as any form of bigotry shouldn't be seen as acceptable.

There are any number of things that could and should be done from standing up to the person and pointing out why they're wrong, to reporting them if it's on here and severe enough to merit it.

But this is going way off topic, simple fact of the matter regarding the OPs post is it's not worth worrying about why people won't meet bisexual men, any more than It's worth worrying why people won't meet any other type that doesn't conform to their preference.

[Removed by poster at 25/09/18 22:26:50]

Bi guys really piss me off because they aren’t in my bed in large enough numbers.

I just don’t get it. The OP was being polite and asking a genuine question. Some people have sad lives if they have to be abusive for no reasons. "

This

Slough

" What are 'preferences grounded in bigotry'? Why should they 'not be tolerated and challenged'?

Same answer as when you asked a similar question a week or so ago - a preference grounded in bigotry in this instance would be someone who was overtly homophobic or more specifically bi-phobic using derogatory terms yes.

I think the reason they should not be tolerated and should be challenged is fairly obvious, the same reason as any form of bigotry shouldn't be seen as acceptable.

There are any number of things that could and should be done from standing up to the person and pointing out why they're wrong, to reporting them if it's on here and severe enough to merit it.

But this is going way off topic, simple fact of the matter regarding the OPs post is it's not worth worrying about why people won't meet bisexual men, any more than It's worth worrying why people won't meet any other type that doesn't conform to their preference.

"

It's actually getting back on topic. So you're saying that judging everyone in a group by the average of that group is fine, but saying naughty words isn't?

It's actually getting back on topic. So you're saying that judging everyone in a group by the average of that group is fine, but saying naughty words isn't? "

Who said anything about judging? Expressing a preference isn't judging in the way yiu are trying to imply, it's purely stating that you don't have an interest in something. Trying to dress it up as something more sinister at play is simply ridiculous.

If I choose a chocolate eclair over a meringue I'm not judging the meringue I just prefer a chocolate eclair - no different if I state I prefer not to meet people of a specific type.

Now if I said I won't eat a meringue because they're disease ridden and unnatural and make me sick, then that's an entirely different matter.

And before you start trying to play around with the semantics of words, as is your wont (usually misguidedly), yes I am aware that one interpretation of the verb "to judge" could be taken as expressing a preference, but we both know that is NOT the interpretation being applied here.

I stand by my statement though that there is absolutely no point getting in a lather about people that choose not to meet you - doing so won't change a damned thing. Even understanding why they won't meet you won't change a thing.

It's surely better, in this instance, to focus on those (and there are many I know from personal experience) that will meet you.

Slough

It's actually getting back on topic. So you're saying that judging everyone in a group by the average of that group is fine, but saying naughty words isn't?

Who said anything about judging? Expressing a preference isn't judging in the way yiu are trying to imply, it's purely stating that you don't have an interest in something. Trying to dress it up as something more sinister at play is simply ridiculous.

If I choose a chocolate eclair over a meringue I'm not judging the meringue I just prefer a chocolate eclair - no different if I state I prefer not to meet people of a specific type.

Now if I said I won't eat a meringue because they're disease ridden and unnatural and make me sick, then that's an entirely different matter.

And before you start trying to play around with the semantics of words, as is your wont (usually misguidedly), yes I am aware that one interpretation of the verb "to judge" could be taken as expressing a preference, but we both know that is NOT the interpretation being applied here.

I stand by my statement though that there is absolutely no point getting in a lather about people that choose not to meet you - doing so won't change a damned thing. Even understanding why they won't meet you won't change a thing.

It's surely better, in this instance, to focus on those (and there are many I know from personal experience) that will meet you.

"

That's a yes then

Think all the bigotry you want and implicitly express it, but don't you dare call anyone a fag

"

That's a yes then

Think all the bigotry you want and implicitly express it, but don't you dare call anyone a fag "

What a ridiculous statement, and one bearing no resemblance whatsoever to what I said at all.

You appear to be trying to suggest that having a preference is bigotry - let's just take a look at those two words shall we:

Bigotry - intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Preference - a greater liking for one alternative over another or others.

Two totally different things unless intolerance is bought into the preference as I suggested earlier

As an openly bisexual man I fully accept that some people will have no interest in meeting me because of my sexuality - do I let that fact bother me? Not in the slightest (unless it is grounded in bigotry as I have already stated)! I prefer to focus my time and energy on those that will meet me either because of, or regardless of, my sexuality.

Slough

"

That's a yes then

Think all the bigotry you want and implicitly express it, but don't you dare call anyone a fag

What a ridiculous statement, and one bearing no resemblance whatsoever to what I said at all.

You appear to be trying to suggest that having a preference is bigotry - let's just take a look at those two words shall we:

Two totally different things unless intolerance is bought into the preference as I suggested earlier

As an openly bisexual man I fully accept that some people will have no interest in meeting me because of my sexuality - do I let that fact bother me? Not in the slightest (unless it is grounded in bigotry as I have already stated)! I prefer to focus my time and energy on those that will meet me either because of, or regardless of, my sexuality."

Given that bisexuality isn't physically visible and is very easy to conceal. It boggles my mind how you can pretend that the 'preference' (bullshit word for people too dumb to understand basic psychology) wouldn't be grounded in prejudice.

Agree totally.

Agree totally."

Shame people ignore that swingers are a similar risk of stds statistically as bi guys.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

On a positive note... today I hosted a mmmmmf with two bi males two straight males and one lady who likes seeing bi.male oral action

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and no boundaries were crossed

Agree totally.

Shame people ignore that swingers are a similar risk of stds statistically as bi guys. "

Link it otherwise it's unreferencable statistics, i.e made up. I could say the man in the moon has a green beard. But without proof it's just bollocks.

"

That's a yes then

As an openly bisexual man I fully accept that some people will have no interest in meeting me because of my sexuality - do I let that fact bother me? Not in the slightest (unless it is grounded in bigotry as I have already stated)! I prefer to focus my time and energy on those that will meet me either because of, or regardless of, my sexuality.

Given that bisexuality isn't physically visible and is very easy to conceal. It boggles my mind how you can pretend that the 'preference' (bullshit word for people too dumb to understand basic psychology) wouldn't be grounded in prejudice. "

For what it's worth it boggles my mind some of the pseudo-intellectual clap trap you roll out at times, so guess that makes us even

Having a preference is neither dumb nor bullshit - as clearly stated above it's having "a greater liking for one alternative over another or others" plain and simple nothing to do with prejudice ("preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.") or bigotry (see above) at all - you can say it is till you're blue in the face but you won't convince me otherwise.

On that note, I refuse to be drawn into your ridiculous round and round the garden arguments again - my opinion is perfectly clear and it's pointless trying to make a case for those that simply cannot see!!

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

"

That's a yes then

Given that bisexuality isn't physically visible and is very easy to conceal. It boggles my mind how you can pretend that the 'preference' (bullshit word for people too dumb to understand basic psychology) wouldn't be grounded in prejudice.

For what it's worth it boggles my mind some of the pseudo-intellectual clap trap you roll out at times, so guess that makes us even

Having a preference is neither dumb nor bullshit - as clearly stated above it's having "a greater liking for one alternative over another or others" plain and simple nothing to do with prejudice ("preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.") or bigotry (see above) at all - you can say it is till you're blue in the face but you won't convince me otherwise.

On that note, I refuse to be drawn into your ridiculous round and round the garden arguments again - my opinion is perfectly clear and it's pointless trying to make a case for those that simply cannot see!!"

Keep going, only another 70 messages until they close the thread!!

Slough

"

That's a yes then

On that note, I refuse to be drawn into your ridiculous round and round the garden arguments again - my opinion is perfectly clear and it's pointless trying to make a case for those that simply cannot see!!"

As i say, people who think 'preferences' are random and appear out of thin air would benefit from an a-level understanding of psychology

Agree totally.

Shame people ignore that swingers are a similar risk of stds statistically as bi guys.

Link it otherwise it's unreferencable statistics, i.e made up. I could say the man in the moon has a green beard. But without proof it's just bollocks."

Lol. Ok.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=117499

Agree totally.

Link it otherwise it's unreferencable statistics, i.e made up. I could say the man in the moon has a green beard. But without proof it's just bollocks."

Here you go mr angry. In case you can’t follow the link.

“heterosexual adults who engage in partner swapping or attend sex clubs for couples -- have rates of sexually transmitted diseases comparable to teenagers and gay or bisexual men, both considered high-risk groups for catching herpes, HIV and chlamydia, among other infections.”

Agree totally.

Link it otherwise it's unreferencable statistics, i.e made up. I could say the man in the moon has a green beard. But without proof it's just bollocks.

Lol. Ok.

"

Smart arse! But it's just conjecture. Not an actual study. Plus given say 50 percent of bi men are cloaked, how can you trust a voluntary survey.

Can I roll my eyes now too

Agree totally.

Lol. Ok.

Smart arse! But it's just conjecture. Not an actual study. Plus given say 50 percent of bi men are cloaked, how can you trust a voluntary survey.

Can I roll my eyes now too"

It was the first hit on a search for “swingers std risk” on google. Want me to keep listing quotes?

You made it clear you thought I’d made up my own stats. I haven’t bothered looking up the likelyhood that the man in the moon has a green beard.

Every time a ‘swinger’ says bi guys are high risk I find myself looking to see how swingers themselves compare to bi guys when it comes to std and Sti risks.

My clinic told me they consider the risks posed by swingers and bi guys to be similar and have consistently said the same to me when asked whoever I talk to and I’m on my second clinic.

It’s the kind of question I ask because of cynics like you.

Roll your eyes if you like. I’m not apologising for coming straight back at you when you expected me to roll over.

By *ll That Ass 67Woman  over a year ago

Kettering

I have nothing against bi guys ..but would insist on safe sex always ...

On our couples profile we’ve had more couples and single females ask for bareback sex than any single guys. Yet most of them say safe sex only. I also have loads of messages of guys who claim there straight in there profile. Me and the mrs also played with a couple (straight play) in a club when we found there fab profile it said no bi men. So all this about preference only atracted to straight guys is rubbish because if they don’t tell you or there profile doesn’t state there bi you would never know. The word preference is thrown around fab as a cover up. In the real world you would not get away with putting signs up saying no blacks, fatties, bi, gays, skinny nor would any of you do so. So why you think it’s acceptable to do it on here is a joke. O yeah it’s a preference . When really as much as this will be debated and abuse given 90% of the people who put stuff like that in there profiles are hobo phobic, racist and prejudiced and hide behind a keyboard and the word preference. Swinging is meant to be for open minded fun yet so many are closed minded.

I'm bi. I'm Asian heritage. I'm short. I'm older than 40. I get a lot of casual xxxxx on here

Call it "choice". Call it prejudice. Call it whatever you want.

They are missing a good thing but that's their loss. So to the guy who posted the original message, just ignore the fuckers and find who likes you and vice versa. None of us has time to shag everyone!

What I object to is "no ..". I mean choice expressed negatively. It's a bit primitive.

Sexual racism and sexual homophobia and sexual ageism sucks! It's lazy and could be hurtful. I'm a tough cookie so don't let it. But it is.

Pls just say what you do like. Eg:

"I like tall white straight men under 35" and then someone like me knows exactly not to waste your time or mine.

Btw I like those kind of men too and it's amazing how many straight men play with me. No verifications obviously. I giggle when I see these same guys have also been with couples and girls who say "no bi"!

Anyway back to my rant... it's just being polite.

There's enough hate and prejudice in the world without adding to it in here.

May be there's one person who reads this and changes? So happy fabbing kinky ones!

"

It just seems like contradictory statements. Challenge bigotry and don't tolerate it ...but... don't worry about people that don't want to meet bi men.

If their distaste for bi men is bigotry and hatred you won't know if they don't actually explain. That's all.

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I personally only like men who like the ladies! No other reason!

I like guys who like a bit of both

Your profile says not looking for single guys! Not very inclusive

Don't give a toss. If someone doesn't want to meet us just because I occasionally like a cock in my mouth shared with Ms B then that's their issue not ours

Mr B

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I like guys who like a bit of both "

I like guys (oh and girls) who like a bit of me

By *aradiselost747Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

We are finding quiet the opposite. We have just recently changed my husbands sexuality on fab to “ bi-curious”

We are finding we are getting more messages from more genuine people. We have put this down to, people thinking that if a guy in a verified couple has put himself as bi, these people are clearly committed swingers and not just picture hunters or timewasters.

I personally find watching and joining in with bi play with my hubby one of the hottest horniest things we do sexually. And just like any form of sexual activity safe sex is always the priority

It just seems like contradictory statements. Challenge bigotry and don't tolerate it ...but... don't worry about people that don't want to meet bi men.

If their distaste for bi men is bigotry and hatred you won't know if they don't actually explain. That's all. "

Not contradictory at all - of course you won't always know the reason behind someone's preference although more often than not it's fairly obvious when it's unsavoury in this instance, and it's when that happens that it should be challenged.

And why bother going to the effort of querying it if they've simply expressed a preference? Do you go round asking everyone whose age range you fall outside of why they have that age range set? Same principle

If their distaste for bi men is bigotry and hatred you won't know if they don't actually explain. That's all.

Not contradictory at all - of course you won't always know the reason behind someone's preference although more often than not it's fairly obvious when it's unsavoury in this instance, and it's when that happens that it should be challenged.

And why bother going to the effort of querying it if they've simply expressed a preference? Do you go round asking everyone whose age range you fall outside of why they have that age range set? Same principle

"

Fair point, that makes sense.

I wouldn't bother challenging them but that's just me.

Slough

I wouldn't bother challenging them but that's just me. "

That makes sense!? Really? You were right the first time - about it being contradictory. It's niave in the extreme to think most people can't disguise a prejudice.

By *razymaybeCouple  over a year ago

Truro

We would not meet a bi guy for a mmf for a couple of reasons. From our perspective having a mmf is all about the wife, it's for her pleasure. Meeting a bi guy would give us a nagging doubts. Who is he there for, who is he into. Also would we be running the risk that during the throws of passion would the bi guy try it on with male half of the couple? Which would then kill the moment. We have no issues with other people's sexual orientation we just choose to meet others who match our needs.

That makes sense!? Really? You were right the first time - about it being contradictory. It's niave in the extreme to think most people can't disguise a prejudice. "

Who said anything about thinking people are disguising a prejudice or not? Most of the time people with prejudices will show them one way or another given time.

Regardless of that it's ridiculous to suggest that someone is prejudiced (reminder for you: "has a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience") just because they hold a preference.

There are plenty of reasons someone might hold a preference not all of them bigoted or prejudicial.

As ever though, you continue to dress things up in your usual psycho-babble and pseudo-intellectualism if it makes you feel better - it's incredibly transparent and totally without sense to me

Slough

That makes sense!? Really? You were right the first time - about it being contradictory. It's niave in the extreme to think most people can't disguise a prejudice.

Who said anything about thinking people are disguising a prejudice or not? Most of the time people with prejudices will show them one way or another given time.

"

Naive in the extreme

"

Regardless of that it's ridiculous to suggest that someone is prejudiced (reminder for you: "has a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience") just because they hold a preference.

There are plenty of reasons someone might hold a preference not all of them bigoted or prejudicial.

As ever though, you continue to dress things up in your usual psycho-babble and pseudo-intellectualism if it makes you feel better - it's incredibly transparent and totally without sense to me "

That makes sense!? Really? You were right the first time - about it being contradictory. It's niave in the extreme to think most people can't disguise a prejudice. "

I know people lie about their true feelings and I'm ok with that. If they are openly phobic (or whatever word fits better) then I'd avoid them.

I'm ok with contradictions. I'm one big contradiction.

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

Well if you put your wotsits in another man's ass and find that enjoyable don't be too surprised to find women won't want to put your wotsit in them

Standard thought process here

Slough

"Well if you put your wotsits in another man's ass and find that enjoyable don't be too surprised to find women won't want to put your wotsit in them

Standard thought process here "

Why is that? You know we wash it in between right?

Naive in the extreme

As ever though, you continue to dress things up in your usual psycho-babble and pseudo-intellectualism if it makes you feel better - it's incredibly transparent and totally without sense to me "

Far from naive - realistic based on experience.

Either way doesn't change the fact that having a preference doesn't mean being prejudiced or bigoted, and there is a world of difference.

As I've said before, I fully accept that, as an openly bisexual man, some people won't want to meet me for any number of reasons and as a result prefer to focus my time on people that will. Simple as.

"Well if you put your wotsits in another man's ass and find that enjoyable don't be too surprised to find women won't want to put your wotsit in them

Does it make a difference depending on the gender of whoevers ass it is???

It seems to me more bi guys are orally bi than actually willing to have full sex.

The remainder are mostly ‘bottom’ only.

I was in Via in Manchester and the drag queen asked for a show of hands for gay, bi, straight, tops, bottoms, versatile etc. Everyone was joining in enthusiasticly. The bumber of ‘tops’ was surprisingly low considering it’s a bar on canal street.

Slough

It seems to me more bi guys are orally bi than actually willing to have full sex.

I was in Via in Manchester and the drag queen asked for a show of hands for gay, bi, straight, tops, bottoms, versatile etc. Everyone was joining in enthusiasticly. The bumber of ‘tops’ was surprisingly low considering it’s a bar on canal street. "

Everyone wants to be a top in prison though

SE4

I was in Via in Manchester and the drag queen asked for a show of hands for gay, bi, straight, tops, bottoms, versatile etc. Everyone was joining in enthusiasticly. The bumber of ‘tops’ was surprisingly low considering it’s a bar on canal street.

Everyone wants to be a top in prison though "

Most prison tops suck the screws off for extra gym time

Everyone wants to be a top in prison though "

Thankfully, it’s not something I know much about.

If i were locked up I’d hope I wouldn’t be in a male prison anyway.

Slough

If i were locked up I’d hope I wouldn’t be in a male prison anyway. "

Ah you're into consensual stuff then

Slough

Most prison tops suck the screws off for extra gym time "

Gotta get the gym time in otherwise they'll become weak and forced to be bottom

SE4

Ah you're into consensual stuff then "

Fucking killed me

SE4

Most prison tops suck the screws off for extra gym time

Gotta get the gym time in otherwise they'll become weak and forced to be bottom "

Get the yard time and work on that cardio and be neither

Ah you're into consensual stuff then "

Lol. Yeah. Not into that non consensual stuff at all.

» Add a new message to this topic