FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not another one.....

Not another one.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, not another I need help with my profile post

Yes I know I one of a million men on here looking for “NSA fun” (always considered playing with the strings attached, but wouldn’t know where to start)

Also I’m married and wife does not know (I mean who wouldn’t want to get involved in that potential drama)

That said, I would like to be semi-successful on here, so any tips around my profile and pics you give would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At least your honest about being married..but your just another male looking for sex along with the other 1000's on here ..married will hold you back..limited meet times will hold you back...sometimes it just about sending the right messsge at the right time and getting lucky..there really is no guaranteed meet formula on here...

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Your profile doesn’t give us anything to go on - the BDSM test isn’t your list of interests, it’s a generic test.

The fact that you’re married will switch a lot of people off.

I’m intrigued as to how you can accommodate?

Can't see your profile so can't comment

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

well we not bothered about if you married or single .as dont want to date you.and its you that will have to face the music .for your actions if you get caught.and for how many meets you may or may not get from here .think about it before you dive in .

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Some married men do just fine on here. It’s really up to you how you deal with it. Some cope better than others with the situation.

Good luck

[Removed by poster at 25/09/18 07:41:14]

"At least your honest about being married..but your just another male looking for sex along with the other 1000's on here ..married will hold you back..limited meet times will hold you back...sometimes it just about sending the right messsge at the right time and getting lucky..there really is no guaranteed meet formula on here..."

#you're

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"I know, not another I need help with my profile post

Yes I know I one of a million men on here looking for “NSA fun” (always considered playing with the strings attached, but wouldn’t know where to start)

Also I’m married and wife does not know (I mean who wouldn’t want to get involved in that potential drama)

That said, I would like to be semi-successful on here, so any tips around my profile and pics you give would be greatly appreciated "

Photos are ok and well done not to upload action and previous conquest shots, with loads of cock pics! Perhaps bulk out your profile text with what you’re looking for and what you can bring to play meets, without being too explicit.

You could do a forum search for tips on profiles to get ideas from previous threads.

Profile looks ok to me. You haven't been here long. This takes time........

» Add a new message to this topic