FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Something More...

Something More...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Fab people.

I'm at a stage in my life where I want something more than just nsa. I'm 31 and not had a great amount of relationship experience due to a lot of difficult times in my teens and 20s and I'll be honest, I'm terrible at chatting up women. I usually get to the friend stage or ignored. I need more now. I haven't experienced a full on relationship with all the trimmings.

Fab might not seem the best place to find someone but I also need someone who has a high sex drive as I do and at 31 with not much relationship history...I definitely have a lot of sex to give lol (and love). I'm NOT a virgin though thank God lol.

My face pics always look crap which doesn't help.

What do you think? Am I doomed to this sexless, romanceless life or what can I realistically do (on Fab) to get out of this monotonous life and into something more...?

I'm 31. It's beyond a joke now. I've got big ears and a big head which doesn't help in the face pic department either.

I find women almost literally impossible to chat up. I've got no idea what to say. So I end up being "too nice".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Well it isn't the best place but then where is good luck with your search.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Try online dating.

A site you have to pay for, not one of the free ones.

Go on multiple dates. Keep the initial dates short ie around an hour or an hour and a half. Don't drink on them as that can cloud your judgement.

Look outside of your usual "type" if you have one.

The more mini dates you go in, the more you'll have an idea if what you want it don't want.

Keep it laid back and don't take the initial dates too seriously.

Alternatively have a look at meet up dot com, for groups of people in your area with similar interests. It's great for finding like minded people, it isn't a dating site but there's loads of interesting stuff going in on there, so who knows who you might hit it off with.Good luck!

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

You will find mostly all women have a high sex drive if you treat them right, so you would be better off on a good dating site, then you'll find ladies looking for the same

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Go out in this big wide world for a pint for a coffee and meet people face to face be you in the real world.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By "too nice" do you actually mean a bit boring?

Well adjusted women like nice guys, but boring is just....well, boring

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Go out in this big wide world for a pint for a coffee and meet people face to face be you in the real world. "

Do people still do that?

"Try online dating.

A site you have to pay for, not one of the free ones.

Go on multiple dates. Keep the initial dates short ie around an hour or an hour and a half. Don't drink on them as that can cloud your judgement.

Look outside of your usual "type" if you have one.

The more mini dates you go in, the more you'll have an idea if what you want it don't want.

Keep it laid back and don't take the initial dates too seriously.

Alternatively have a look at meet up dot com, for groups of people in your area with similar interests. It's great for finding like minded people, it isn't a dating site but there's loads of interesting stuff going in on there, so who knows who you might hit it off with.Good luck!

"

Thankyou for the advice. I'll put it into practice

"Go out in this big wide world for a pint for a coffee and meet people face to face be you in the real world. "

This one made me smile lol

"By "too nice" do you actually mean a bit boring?

Well adjusted women like nice guys, but boring is just....well, boring"

At first yeah I think I can cone across boring but that's because I need stimulating convo to become animated. I'm not good at faking it. But once people have gotten to know me in the past they've seen that there's more than meets the eye. Good and bad. Mediocre and extreme.

Thanks to everyone else too

» Add a new message to this topic