FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > first club night - help

first club night - help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys.

I'm off to my first club night on 28th and really looking forward to it.

I am a little nervous though and wondered if you can give me any advice. I am worried that single men have a stigma and don't want to be tarred with that brush.

Any help gratefully received. X x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Firstly, expect nothing. Don`t be afraid to strike up a conversation and if it`s a couple, talk to both halves, not just the female!

You don`t say which club you`re going to but I`d read the clubs rules on their website thoroughly before you set off.

Finally, it`ll be great if you update this thread on how you got on, what you thought of the club, atmospere etc.

Good luck and I hope you have a great time, even if you don`t score!

By *ottyhunkCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

Well, as a single guy on his first club visit, part of the initiation ceremony will be tarring you with a brush!! lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

What no feathers?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't touch without asking!

"Firstly, expect nothing. Don`t be afraid to strike up a conversation and if it`s a couple, talk to both halves, not just the female!

You don`t say which club you`re going to but I`d read the clubs rules on their website thoroughly before you set off.

Finally, it`ll be great if you update this thread on how you got on, what you thought of the club, atmospere etc.

Good luck and I hope you have a great time, even if you don`t score!"

I'm off to bbw nigh at chams. I have read the rules and feel ok with it all. I have no expectations of getting laid. Just don't want to be a lemon all alone in the corner.

"Well, as a single guy on his first club visit, part of the initiation ceremony will be tarring you with a brush!! lol"

Sounds interesting lol! What are the other parts of the ceremony?

» Add a new message to this topic