FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > kids

kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unterslick OP   Couple  over a year ago

tullamore

what to do with them,,,kill/bury or just farm them out,lol

so what can we do with them,,id love the advise,,bear in mind,,we are in a town,no family that can take the kids,4hrs neaest drive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do them a favour and put them up for adoption!

"what to do with them,,,kill/bury or just farm them out,lol

so what can we do with them,,id love the advise,,bear in mind,,we are in a town,no family that can take the kids,4hrs neaest drive"

Childminder? Babysitter? or am I being too sensible for a change?

tullamore

"Do them a favour and put them up for adoption!"

the x done that,,hence me having them with us,lol

tullamore

yeah could pay that or just take the next door neighbours 5 kids in exchange,lol

"Do them a favour and put them up for adoption!

the x done that,,hence me having them with us,lol"

Then surely they've been shoved about enough!

tullamore

lol,,yeah youd think

how did this go from light hearted question to this in a few messages,,bedazzles me,lol

Forgive me for not finding your

"kids. . should I kill/bury or farm them out"

topic funny!

"Forgive me for not finding your

topic funny!"

and it begins lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

topic funny!"

i tend to agree, i am feeling slightly bitter sweet right now, i will not be seeing Sir till the schools go back...but it would never cross my mind to start a thread bitching about the kids cos i cant do what i want for 3 weeks!

i will enjoy the family time and issue flood warnings for the week starting the 4th

topic funny!"

To be fair I thought that was a bit off aswell. Kill, bury are never ok words when talking about kids. Some people could take that very very wrong.

I guess im lucky as in with me being seperated my ex has my child on arranged days so then i can go out, but when i have her i stay in, the only two people who have my child is my ex and my eldest daughter if shes not going out, other wise i stay in

Must admit the OPs choice of words, as light hearted as they may have thought they was was rather distastful, always suprises me when people moan they have no sitter, or invite people to their homes when kids are in

If you have noone to look after your child isnt the obvious answer....stay in?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I meet during the day when the kids are at school. Ex doesn't take them very often for a weekend.

My Mum takes them if I want a night to myself.

But I know where you are coming from. Kids 24/7 can be frustrating.

[Removed by poster at 15/12/11 03:49:11]

i have this recollection of a scene in brookside, where a harrased mother shouting at her children in the back seat of the car she was driving to shut or or she would kill them, and in true soap drama she carried out the threat.

I understand the sentiment of the thread but agree poor choice of words, gumtree is good for babysitters

Go out to peoples houses instead of having people to yours..

Although I do often have late night meets when the kids are in bed.... Has worked very well.. but as my meets are quicky ones unless regular meets, it doesnt really cause me much bother.

But it has been better since I moved my bedroom downstairs.

But at the moment I have my teenage daughter moved in..and I havent been meeting at home because of that..

Cali. x

"Go out to peoples houses instead of having people to yours..

Although I do often have late night meets when the kids are in bed.... Has worked very well.. but as my meets are quicky ones unless regular meets, it doesnt really cause me much bother.

But at the moment I have my teenage daughter moved in..and I havent been meeting at home because of that..

Cali. x"

give them to a loving family that cant have kids at least they will be loved there

Cali. xgive them to a loving family that cant have kids at least they will be loved there "

What was that for? Cali wasn't complaining about her children?

Cali. xgive them to a loving family that cant have kids at least they will be loved there "

Harsh and uncalled for!

kat

hexham

Cali. xgive them to a loving family that cant have kids at least they will be loved there

Harsh and uncalled for!

kat "

agree,,,

but on a happier note fab to see you posting

sori cali wasnt @ you it was ment to be a post reg Op wasnt ment tp copy n paste yours xx

Cali. xgive them to a loving family that cant have kids at least they will be loved there

Harsh and uncalled for!

kat

agree,,,

but on a happier note fab to see you posting "

Im always lurking

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Do some baking with them

hexham

Harsh and uncalled for!

kat

agree,,,

but on a happier note fab to see you posting

Im always lurking"

Is that from the vip area?

Depending on the age try rotas with other school mums an sleepovers. I don't have meets at home so if I want to play i go to a club. I have a babysitter but only stay local if they go to nannies then chams. Saying that I have not been out in over 3 months sometimes life gets in the way of playtime but that is life and my girls will always come first.

"Depending on the age try rotas with other school mums an sleepovers. I don't have meets at home so if I want to play i go to a club. I have a babysitter but only stay local if they go to nannies then chams. Saying that I have not been out in over 3 months sometimes life gets in the way of playtime but that is life and my girls will always come first."

Doesn't get easier as they grow older. Mine are 20 and 24, with the 24 year old boyfriend who works shifts. Daughter working tomorrow, youngest in church and the boyfriendvat his parents.

How will I spend the day?

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Same boat here, ex only has the boys cos girls dont like him (clever haha) so i rely on a family member to have them overnight occasionally or pay my neice so can escape for a bit...... Am lucky that i have a special friend who the kids view as my bf and he'll sleep over a few days most weeks. Did have a silly idea that swingers clubs could have a creche for preschoolers but im sure that would never work :|

To be honest, because its so rare i have the house to myself as theres always one of my kids in and out thro out the day, when i do get it to myself i usually just get some munchies, put a film on and fall to sleep on the sofa lol

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 16/12/11 14:25:39]

Scratch the kids sleeping over have just gone to pick my daughter up as she was crying and wanting her mummy. Was still nice to get out for a couple of hours with the mums from school. They were saying just leave her she will be fine but as a mother can't relax. But that's what being a mum is about putting them first before my needs and I would'nt have it any other way.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not a problem for me....

Both mine in their 20's now....

Exactly I just figure when my eldest is 20 I will be 40 so still young enough to do what I want at the moment my job is just that being a mum.

"Not a problem for me....

Both mine in their 20's now.... "

What's your secret?!!

tullamore

well i guess it was a waste of a forum thread as it quickly turned into a was it right or wrong to post /lets reply that we are disgusted thread,,

ho hum,,as has been said many a times before,,if you dont like the thread,,then dont read/reply,,

morning by the way

By *oournsMan  over a year ago

a

"well i guess it was a waste of a forum thread as it quickly turned into a was it right or wrong to post /lets reply that we are disgusted thread,,

ho hum,,as has been said many a times before,,if you dont like the thread,,then dont read/reply,,

morning by the way

"

exactly.

Lets post our abhorence at others light hearted words, whilst submitting our application for mum of the year.

Truth is, no one really cares if you put your kids first or you raise them right, thats your responsibility, thats what you are meant to do, its not a boast to brandish about, its the bare minimum required. Im reminded of chris rock.

» Add a new message to this topic