FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Relationship and 3sum

Relationship and 3sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alcon43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Fairly new into a relationship and we have discussed 3sums. We have discussed thia and both happy with it. He says he wants to do these things with me. He has more experience, I have none with 3sums.

He has now approached someone about this, does this mean he is secure in our relationship? Any comments welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Did you meet on here

How long have you been together

Have you both sat down and discussed how swinging sits within your new relationship.

Have you both agreed to meet alone or just as a couple

Are you both looking to meet other couples, single fems and guys and are you both happy with that.

Have you discussed the PACE that you will both want to take to meeting.

if you have and his looking for another person to join you both meets both your preferences and timeline.... cool and enjoy.

if you haven't... you might want to .

good luck to you both, be happy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you need to question the decision then you may not like the outcome I think.x

"If you need to question the decision then you may not like the outcome I think.x"

+ 1

To add to the above, and it does sound like you need to discuss this in more detail, it sounds to me like he's keen to pursue the idea if he's approached someone already. Hope it works out ok and remember that you don't have to do anything you're not happy about.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"If you need to question the decision then you may not like the outcome I think.x"

+1

i will also add that if you think sex with others means your partner is not happy with you, then this isnt right yet, and wont be until you spend far more time exploring what you are both looking for.

Swinging means many things to many ppeople, but for the couples for whom it works ,it brings you closer without causing worry or upset.

By *alcon43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Thanks for the responses although they don't really answer my question.

I'm not worried about the situation just wondered form a guy's point of _iew if it meant he felt secure and comfortable with it.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks for the responses although they don't really answer my question.

I'm not worried about the situation just wondered form a guy's point of _iew if it meant he felt secure and comfortable with it."

with what..swinging,your relationship,his sexuality,these are question u need to ask him.

» Add a new message to this topic