FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting

meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anderer46 OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Why is it so hard for a single male to get any kind of response from anyone on here. There seems to be a lot of discrimination against us, i know that some males are a waste of time but were not all like that!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/12/11 07:50:05]

Discrimination?????

Don't you think that a single or a couple seek what they actually WANT? ....if they want a single guy, they will seek a single guy! If they don't want a single guy, they will not seek a single guy... that's how it works!

Have you not thought for 1 second that the reason that you haven't been as successful as you thought you would be might actually be down to the pure masses of single men on here looking for the same thing as you?

That word "discrimination" is way way far from the truth

wolverhampton

I do read the profiles and only contact the one's that dont specify " not looking for single males" so yes i do see what single females or couples are looking for.

"I do read the profiles and only contact the one's that dont specify " not looking for single males" so yes i do see what single females or couples are looking for."

That's good

But.... a huge 'but', when we look for single guys and take off our message filters... we get 10-15 messages per day from single guys. I can't possibly agree to have sex with that many men 10-15 shags a day???? Nooooooo! lol

I, like many others, have a life that includes a full time job and family. 'Swinging' time is very limited and therefore, we will be rejecting a lot of 'offers' from single guys..... even when we are seeking them.

got a little task for you... when you next use the browse facillity to check for women.... reverse the option so that your searching for men... you will then see just how many there are or you could click on meets & events men lookng to meet today +300, women 13.............

wolverhampton

10-15 a day yes i think that would be painful for you to cope with I understand that you have filters cos of the requests its those who dont and ignore any messages or winks that you send

Hi babe, we've met and I've verified you but keep posting the same whinging post is not attractive and does you no favours whatsoever!!!

You really enjoyed chams, treat yourself to a membership for Christmas and don't worry about chasing people on here.

Clubs and socials are the only way to avoid timewasters and fantasists.

Hope to see ya soon x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I do read the profiles and only contact the one's that dont specify " not looking for single males" so yes i do see what single females or couples are looking for."

just because they are looking for a single male doesnt mean you are the single male they are looking for....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

LOL at 'discrimination'.

As said above, although I am looking for single guys (in fact, I prefer them!), I may not be looking for a single guy like you. However, there are women who are, so you just have to keep looking. And stop thinking this site is about free and easy sex. It ain't.

i look for single guys and mainly the people i meet are from chat or the forums

if u think u are being discriminated against its piss easy

PRESS DELETE PROFILE

Yawn

"Yawn "

u tired chick x

"Why is it so hard for a single male to get any kind of response from anyone on here. There seems to be a lot of discrimination against us, i know that some males are a waste of time but were not all like that!!!!! "

I would agree that it is hard to get noticed and did consider giving this site up, but then I thought if I want to be taken seriously and let people know who I am, that I am genuine and also a nice guy (if I may say so myself), I have to put myself out there.

And now I am pushing my boundaries and attending a first club night alone. If nothing else I will get to talk to some people and can then say I have done it.

"Why is it so hard for a single male to get any kind of response from anyone on here. There seems to be a lot of discrimination against us, i know that some males are a waste of time but were not all like that!!!!!

I would agree that it is hard to get noticed and did consider giving this site up, but then I thought if I want to be taken seriously and let people know who I am, that I am genuine and also a nice guy (if I may say so myself), I have to put myself out there.

And now I am pushing my boundaries and attending a first club night alone. If nothing else I will get to talk to some people and can then say I have done it.

"

good on you going to a club on your own

i went the 1st time on my own

have fuin x

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"LOL at 'discrimination'.

As said above, although I am looking for single guys (in fact, I prefer them!), I may not be looking for a single guy like you. However, there are women who are, so you just have to keep looking. And stop thinking this site is about free and easy sex. It ain't."

Totally agree with your post.

We talk alot of couples looking for guys and they find that the ones that make the most of clubs and socials tend to be ones they go for.

Hope this helps.

Ian and Sue

Not unlike the vanilla world some single males do very well on here.

Have a look at some male profiles judge the difference in the profiles of the ones who do well

"Yawn

u tired chick x"

I am as it happens lol

But also tired of these look at me threads. It's not anything against single men but the one's who get 'lucky' are the one's that fit the particular criteria at that time - no magic formula, no spells and no prejudices x

Don't expect anything, if you get a reply great! If not don't wind yourself up about it because it's a goldmine for women and guys are a "dime a dozen" on here.

For every 15-20 i message i would do well to get 1 reply.

Also as with all online dating/swinging/whatever it is very visually oriented and based on initial appearence, you could have a cracking personality but if your pics are terrible you will get overlooked unfortunatly.

youve had more meets than many guys on here, stop whining and if you dont like the site leave, more room for all the other guys

You have been verified and been in clubs...

so you know how to get meets....

So not sure about the post really...

It is easy to get meets..

Go to clubs, meet people, have fun, get verified, and go to clubs and meet people...

Oh I see you are doing that....

I always get the feeling that this thread is from the sort of single guys that cannot go out down the town and meet people the traditional way, and think let's get on swinging site because we all know swingers will fuck anything....

My female FB and I have taken to picking up vanilla people in pubs and corrupted them...it's great fun and fuck me they love it !!! XX

XXXXXXXXX

"You have been verified and been in clubs...

so you know how to get meets....

So not sure about the post really...

It is easy to get meets.

Go to clubs, meet people, have fun, get verified, and go to clubs and meet people...

Oh I see you are doing that....

I always get the feeling that this thread is from the sort of single guys that cannot go out down the town and meet people the traditional way, and think let's get on swinging site because we all know swingers will fuck anything....

My female FB and I have taken to picking up vanilla people in pubs and corrupted them...it's great fun and fuck me they love it !!! XX

XXXXXXXXX

"

What a fantastic idea, sound very exciting, where do you drink? Lol

BE PATIENT ! be selective ! and you will find what your looking for , and GOD loves A trier !

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I always say you can sit back and moan... or you can go out there and actually do something about it......

you tend to find those that are successful tend to be proactive as opposed to reactive....

"I always say you can sit back and moan... or you can go out there and actually do something about it......

you tend to find those that are successful tend to be proactive as opposed to reactive....

"

THATS!so true . its all about funn !

» Add a new message to this topic