FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Scamming accounts

Scamming accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hathungindian OP   Man  over a year ago

chigwell

Hey,

Has anyone had any experiences with verified accounts pretending to be interested in a meet on that day and ask to swap pics. Only to then make up excuses and then block you once you’ve sent them face pics? Is there a way to report them even as they’ve blocked me?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The receiver of your pics obviously didn't have any interest in taking your conversation further towards meeting - that doesn't make them a scammer.

Scammers usually feed you BS until the actual meet and then demand payment for the pleasure.

Yes, there is a reporting procedure - so you can let Admin know of No-shows, scammers and abusive profile users. But in the situation you describe, chalk it down to experience and accept they don't wish to engage further with you.

"Hey,

Has anyone had any experiences with verified accounts pretending to be interested in a meet on that day and ask to swap pics. Only to then make up excuses and then block you once you’ve sent them face pics? Is there a way to report them even as they’ve blocked me?

Thanks!"

Why would you report them because they blocked you?

I'd forever be reporting to admin

By *hathungindian OP   Man  over a year ago

chigwell

I had already sent them pics before, but they asked for more face pics in specific. Regardless of whether they were interested or not, sure you could give the person the courtesy of rejection in a message opposed to a block?

"I had already sent them pics before, but they asked for more face pics in specific. Regardless of whether they were interested or not, sure you could give the person the courtesy of rejection in a message opposed to a block?"

Why just saves time for both involved

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I had already sent them pics before, but they asked for more face pics in specific. Regardless of whether they were interested or not, sure you could give the person the courtesy of rejection in a message opposed to a block?"

Love the username, apt it would appear.

tick the box that will delete your pics in the message after its been opened.

By *unny_linguisticsCouple  over a year ago

South Brum

"tick the box that will delete your pics in the message after its been opened."

Unfortunately too easy to bypass

If they are pic collectors I'm afraid.

If you get blocked after sending

Guessing they didn't like the look of you simples

No agenda I'm guessing

Get it happening lots.

Even couples asking for face saying they will send in return.

Surprise guess what....

They don't

Now that's rude

"I had already sent them pics before, but they asked for more face pics in specific. Regardless of whether they were interested or not, sure you could give the person the courtesy of rejection in a message opposed to a block?

Love the username, apt it would appear. "

Not neccessary is it

"Hey,

Thanks!"

Ok so these profiles are interested till they see your face pic then they block you! So how does this make them scamming accounts??

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

If we aren’t attracted to people yes we block them as it saves messages all the time & yes people do it, even when you say no thanks & be polite.

Part of the fab faq says that people don’t have to reply just take it as a no thanks so no they wouldn’t do a thing about it. More like they would remind you to read the page

But why? or why not?

Sorry but that's fab, you have to take the knock backs as a single guy it's just the way it is, move on.

» Add a new message to this topic