FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meet Description

Meet Description

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyWanderer OP   Man  over a year ago

Croydon

My view with meet posts is that they only signal that the guy, the lady or couple is viewing is interested in meeting.

Does the description really matter? If so, what should it say?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Guess it's a bit like a profile write up then - contains a bit more info but it seems like some will read it, some won't.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My view with meet posts is that they only signal that the guy, the lady or couple is viewing is interested in meeting.

Thanks"

That's because that's what they want from the meet and yes it does matter to them, otherwise they wouldn't have posted it! It should say whatever they want it to say!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My view with meet posts is that they only signal that the guy, the lady or couple is viewing is interested in meeting.

Thanks"

If that's all... Then one should overlook the fact you were smartly dressed at the social and if others wanted smartly dressed guys at their social this should be ignored?

Don't think you'd think that or like that.

You're on 2 weeks and got a very I wouldn't be concerned if some veris given to others by some are more descriptive than your own.

I think veris are just as much a filter as badly taken photos, or uninteresting or badly written profiles. The veris show the type we meet, discerning or not, the types of meets (regular or one off approach), 121 or party type, well written veris display imagination and character traits I may like or avoid..... I could go on and on.

So for me I like to read veris and if refused then It's usually end of conversation as far as meeting is concerned. Call it a filter if you like.

» Add a new message to this topic