FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help needed!!

help needed!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

Am Jay and I have a little problem, am meeting a very sexy bbw woman next month, while joking around with her tonight about that items I should bring to our meet she asked me to surprise her.

I know one of her biggest turn on is to have a three some with another woman, specially if that woman was to fuck her while wearing a strap on.

I know this kinda cheeky but i was wonder if any woman who might be interested in helping me in this little problem please feel free to message me back or give me ideas to help surprise I already have few lined up, but I just want to cover all my bases.

Thanks for your help.

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i personally wouldnt want a meet turning up with another female, that is like having being a couple and having a single profile!! plus who she wants to shag should be HER choice not yours. And also sometimes fantasy is better kept fantasy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes thats very true, its totally her choice who she shags that why she'll always have the final say so and thats why we'd all have to meet up and see if we all click,

I see your point about the profile thing but we're not a couple so I cant say we're a couple, I can only say we're just friends with benefits that would like to try some new thats all.

but true some things should just stay a dream

From a woman's POV I think you have to go back to the drawing board on the 'surprise me'.

I would not be a happy bunny if I was meeting someone and he showed with another woman in tow, no matter how much of a fantasy it was.

Do you think maybe she means flowers or wine

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hi there,

Am Jay and I have a little problem, am meeting a very sexy bbw woman next month, while joking around with her tonight about that items I should bring to our meet she asked me to surprise her.

I know one of her biggest turn on is to have a three some with another woman, specially if that woman was to fuck her while wearing a strap on.

I know this kinda cheeky but i was wonder if any woman who might be interested in helping me in this little problem please feel free to message me back or give me ideas to help surprise I already have few lined up, but I just want to cover all my bases.

Thanks for your help.

J

"

Do u really think thats what she wants...u turning up with another woman,unannounced,to a meet that is meant to be about you and her

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

J

Do u really think thats what she wants...u turning up with another woman,unannounced,to a meet that is meant to be about you and her "

Not to mention how the 'extra' woman would feel, being taken along to a meet as a 'toy' to fulfil another woman's fantasy. This could blow up in your face very badly.

If I were you, I'd take some interesting lube (maybe the warming or flavoured stuff), perhaps a cute little vibe, maybe some posh choccies ... spoil her (in the naughtiest way!! )

If you turned up to meet me with another woman in tow for me that would be meet over discussing a fantasy with you amy not mean she is ready to yet live it out

Do you really think turning up with another woman the way to go?!!

Let's hope she doesn't read this.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

J

"

This sounds more like your fantasy than hers have a re think ..also u said u asked what items you should bring along so is that how you see women as items for gratification of others ?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I ain't exactly the sharpest pencil in the case but even I can see this is a bad idea that's unlikely to turn out how you want it to.

Ignore them mate. Another woman sounds a genius idea and was clearly what she was angling for. Well saying that it probably won't be for you but if you come back and tell us how it went it's going to be the mother of all threads!

Joking aside, I really hope this thread is a wind up...

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

J

"

Edible knickers

Flavoured lube

Clit ring

Sterilised or new vibrators

Handcuffs

Blindfolds

etc......

Definately NOT another woman.

We had a chap, meant to meet and he called whilst he was on his way to our house to inform us he had his bi FB with him.

He was told to turn round and go home!

"Ignore them mate. Another woman sounds a genius idea and was clearly what she was angling for. Well saying that it probably won't be for you but if you come back and tell us how it went it's going to be the mother of all threads!

Joking aside, I really hope this thread is a wind up...

"

Im gonna be looking out for the "can you believe he arrived with another woman" post

not butting in but i guessing that if the lady is from this site for starters i agree turning up with another female in tow may be off putting however i think by now she may of read your foru and have some idea however if not shes seen plenty of the ideas that you have been given think of something for yourself fella and surprise her

I think taking another lady along might be a mistake lol

Surprise her could mean anything but I doubt it means that. Chat a little more and try to ascertain what exactly is off the menu leaving you with a shorter list of what is acceptable

Noooooo!! Don't do it unless you want to end up wearing your drink. When she said bring an 'item' to the meet I strongly suspect she meant flowers, chocolate, wine or a vibrator-not another lady.

i agree we all duscuss likes and dislikes via mail in here but on a first date as previously said whose date and fantasy is it surley bringing yourself manners and enquiring mind for a first date is enough?

Surely if the lady in question really wanted an FFM then she would actively seek this herself?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Why not just ask her directly?

» Add a new message to this topic