FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging Rules

Dogging Rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm up the Gleniffers with Mrs last night, she giving me a great BJ, I'm nearly there and this head appears at the window, WTF

Are there rules of engagement?

Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seemingly not ... but there again I m sure it was a great show ..

Was the ending a happy one ?

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Mmmm I do think if you are indulging in sexual activity in a public place some one is likely to help there selves to a good look, problem is there is no hard and fast code some give a signal like flicking interior light on and off quickly or flashing lights or brakes, probably best to wander around quite openly and if someone has their window down or outside for a smoke just try a polite hello if you get told to f--- off or receive a punch on the nose you will know you not wanted. On the other hand some like to be spied on and viewed so its mainly a game of chance if you dont want anyone to see best go somewhere very quiet and discreet.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

The later at night the less chance of children being around, as someone said you are in a public place so lots can and will happen!

Were the lights on or window open ?

Dogging is all about being watched and randoms joining in.

If the window is open then possible join in, better to close it if you don’t want added fun, my man will always wait till I’m ready for fun, then no one touches me until they ask him ..

You were clearly in a well known dogging spot OP and you are posting you want watched this weekend so why does it come as a surprise seeing a head at the window?

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"So I'm up the Gleniffers with Mrs last night, she giving me a great BJ, I'm nearly there and this head appears at the window, WTF

Lol"

So you are asking for a couple to watch you in your profile, and in a public carpark getting a blow job, and you take offence at a random person looking too closely, perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings, sounds like you were lucky it wasn't the cops.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Never been but have always wondered..... is it acceptable for a guy to spunk up on the car windows?

"So I'm up the Gleniffers with Mrs last night, she giving me a great BJ, I'm nearly there and this head appears at the window, WTF

Lol

So you are asking for a couple to watch you in your profile, and in a public carpark getting a blow job, and you take offence at a random person looking too closely, perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings, sounds like you were lucky it wasn't the cops. "

Jyst because they are there to be watched doesnt mean the dont want to decide who does the watching! This is whats wrong with dogging, guys think just because a couple is there they are entitled to a show, you are entitled to nothing! If a couple want you to get involved YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT, if you're not sure wait until you are sure.. and if you still arent sure thats a no, suck it up and mive along

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Lol

So you are asking for a couple to watch you in your profile, and in a public carpark getting a blow job, and you take offence at a random person looking too closely, perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings, sounds like you were lucky it wasn't the cops.

Jyst because they are there to be watched doesnt mean the dont want to decide who does the watching! This is whats wrong with dogging, guys think just because a couple is there they are entitled to a show, you are entitled to nothing! If a couple want you to get involved YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT, if you're not sure wait until you are sure.. and if you still arent sure thats a no, suck it up and mive along"

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ENTITLED, our point was he wasn't even watching his surroundings, so what are you SHOUTING about, mive along yourselves.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

If you put interior light on, you want someone to watch. If no light, it's too dark for them to see. If they have a torch they are a policeman

In between organised meets, my ex wife and I would often go "dogging" around York area - simple rules are make yourself known and if your wanting interaction, leave a window open slightly - if its just a floor show your giving, then you have to put up with ogling drooling sometimes creepy men, pants round ankles wanking - the mess they leave lol

If you’re going to have sex in a public place then be prepared for someone to watch you or get a room

If they try to touch before being invited that’s a different thing

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Watching this post with interest.

Me and my partner have just started the dogging scene in Edinburgh to find that it apparently doesn't exist!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Bunch of feckin tight arses get your hand in pockets, get down a club bit of heat and light

Lol

Jyst because they are there to be watched doesnt mean the dont want to decide who does the watching! This is whats wrong with dogging, guys think just because a couple is there they are entitled to a show, you are entitled to nothing! If a couple want you to get involved YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT, if you're not sure wait until you are sure.. and if you still arent sure thats a no, suck it up and mive along

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ENTITLED, our point was he wasn't even watching his surroundings, so what are you SHOUTING about, mive along yourselves. "

Actually i was addressing the part of your comment where you said they were at a well known dogging spot and should therefor not expect any privacy. Well people can absolutely expect to pick and choose who they involve in thier play! If more people respected that there'd be a lot more people dogging!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The cold and dark are part of the fun! The random watchers with night vision goggles. The chance of being filmed by somebody's dashcam. Being inside the car putting on a show while the watchers outside are getting rained or snowed on

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Bunch of feckin tight arses get your hand in pockets, get down a club bit of heat and light "

Done the club scene, was a regular at Cupid's for a good while. Now it's time for a new kink with new fun and new people

taunton

Yeah dogging is a slightly different kink than a club, not everyone's thing for sure but some of us find it fun. Probably cheaper to visit a club compared to the fuel some of us burn up on a fruitless search lol.

taunton

Angelina4u yes that is perfectly acceptable probably rude not to show your appreciation of the action, I think it is called seagulling lol

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"If you put interior light on, you want someone to watch. If no light, it's too dark for them to see. If they have a torch they are a policeman "

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"If you put interior light on, you want someone to watch. If no light, it's too dark for them to see. If they have a torch they are a policeman "

And if you are lucky he might just be waving his truncheon at you.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Lol"

Not sure what you was expecting but at a dogging spot playing in your car you’ll get people watching.

If you want privacy you need to go somewhere a little more private.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I love dogging, but it does make me nervous xx

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Lol"

I can only guess this is a joke thread ?

If it’s not , what did you expect from going dogging ?

Seriously

I wouldn’t approach a car unless there was a brake light, interior light or hazard flashing .

As someone who did this a lot I kind think that’s the rules of engagement.

I’ve been parked up naked and with a fb and flashed every known light (and more) and cars just do laps and laps . And I know the difference between a boy racer and a dogger !

It doesnt matter how many/what rules there are, there will be plenty of people who either wont care or wont know them.

Years and years ago I was dogging with my gf in the treeline at a very secluded forest carpark at like 2am. There was only a jeep in the opposite side of the carpark, so we fucked away. Some farmer in his wellies and dunrees appears from nowhere. We told him to fuck off. We ended up leaving, drove out the carpark only to be follwed by him. Had to sink the boot in my car and put some distance between us, lost him in a maze of country roads. Legend has it hes still looking for us.

I wouldnt ever go dogging in well known spots, not worth it. Youll always get some creepy twat with no respect or doesnt listen.

Guess the farmer found him

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Lol"

I think it goes along the lines of:-

headlight flashing = doggers

interior light on = floor show - watchers welcome

brake lights = gay/cd/tv

open window (all the way) = touching/interaction allowed by invite

but thats just what i have read in the past

» Add a new message to this topic