FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Contributions

Contributions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkspoon OP   Man  over a year ago

nearby

Where do people think the line is with this for hotel costs? I'm thinking of going to a gang bang, and mentally I have a line between helping pay for a hotel room, and paying for sex, and at the moment possibly the wrong side off that line as they will clearly be making a profit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where do people think the line is with this for hotel costs? I'm thinking of going to a gang bang, and mentally I have a line between helping pay for a hotel room, and paying for sex, and at the moment possibly the wrong side off that line as they will clearly be making a profit"

Have you addressed it with the people hosting the GB?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Where do people think the line is with this for hotel costs? I'm thinking of going to a gang bang, and mentally I have a line between helping pay for a hotel room, and paying for sex, and at the moment possibly the wrong side off that line as they will clearly be making a profit"

Most gbs where they ask for money are commercial ventures.

As someone who organises gbs, you can get a decent apartment in Central London for about £150, so (depending on numbers) asking for around £20 to £25 would be recouping costs.

On mine, I don't bother asking for money. It's hard enough to get guys to turn up anyway and even if is just for expenses., guys paying something can give them a sense of entitlement. Far better for the women I think if they don't have that.

nearby

"Where do people think the line is with this for hotel costs? I'm thinking of going to a gang bang, and mentally I have a line between helping pay for a hotel room, and paying for sex, and at the moment possibly the wrong side off that line as they will clearly be making a profit

Have you addressed it with the people hosting the GB?"

No, because it is my personal view. The hotel room is at most £100, and looking at £20 each

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Where do people think the line is with this for hotel costs? I'm thinking of going to a gang bang, and mentally I have a line between helping pay for a hotel room, and paying for sex, and at the moment possibly the wrong side off that line as they will clearly be making a profit

No, because it is my personal view. The hotel room is at most £100, and looking at £20 each"

With the amount of people that will actually turn up they might just break even.

London

No, because it is my personal view. The hotel room is at most £100, and looking at £20 each"

That's not a commercial venture. They might make a slight profit, but it looks like they are just making sure they cover costs.

You're looking at at least £50 for a commercial gb.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

Most you see advertised are £50, throw in 10-15 lads through the night, well that’s well past the line, they are hookers..?

London

"Most you see advertised are £50, throw in 10-15 lads through the night, well that’s well past the line, they are hookers..?"

Yep, that's paid sex. Most parties advertised are of that nature.

nearby

So they are looking for 15 to 20 men, and an afternoon session and an evening session too

Yeah you are paying for sex.Just worded differently.Ive seen them advertised near me asking for contributions for a few guys to come and fuck the wife in a hotel.Not for me to be honest.

Most gbs where they ask for money are commercial ventures.

As someone who organises gbs, you can get a decent apartment in Central London for about £150, so (depending on numbers) asking for around £20 to £25 would be recouping costs.

On mine, I don't bother asking for money. It's hard enough to get guys to turn up anyway and even if is just for expenses., guys paying something can give them a sense of entitlement. Far better for the women I think if they don't have that. "

Wow Mercury must be in retrograde.... you and I agree on a subject

My advice to you is don't consider it and don't go, see how easy is that, sorted

I personally wouldn't go somewhere that was asking for 'contribitions' because to me that is paying for sex. I would and have offered to split a hotel room with a couple because that seems only fair, although it was declined.

As far as a gb goes, who is the benefit for? The ones I have partaken in from 4m/1 girl to 10m/1 girl, have all been because it was something the girl wanted to try and enjoyed, so while, hopefully everyone gets something from the experience, I don't see why it should be paid for.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Believe it or not some Hotel parties advertise a £20 contribution from every person, so if we were to go it would be £40, not in a million years would we pay that.

We often stay in hotels and advertise meets, either singles or couple's and would never dream of asking for a contribution, it was our idea, and happy to pay for our wicked ideas.

At least you aren't coming across as cheap..... Oh whoops.

» Add a new message to this topic