FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Having doubts

Having doubts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys not sure this is for me mrs here it’s putting me off wanting to even have normal vanilla sex... but mr still wants to do it not sure what to do....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horses for courses!!..if it doesnt feel right then you know what to do..

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Why the change? How does hubby feel about your decision? Hope he understands and respects your wishes.

Good luck whatever you decide xxxx

Communication is really important here. You and your husband need to sit down and discuss this openly.

If you are being put off even normal activity it will become a vicious downward cycle and that is the last thing you want for your relationship.

You both need to take time out away from the swinging scene and rediscover each other.

Best wishes,

Mistress Amelia x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Have you talked about it together?you could consider taking a break. Don't forget that 'non-vanilla sex' is still sex

"Hey guys not sure this is for me mrs here it’s putting me off wanting to even have normal vanilla sex... but mr still wants to do it not sure what to do.... "
just say ' no ' end of, never go into something you don't really want to do because of someone else

Well look at our status mr put that up yesterday say it all really how he feels about it .....

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

I did have a look.... you both really need to sit down and discuss this

"Well look at our status mr put that up yesterday say it all really how he feels about it ....."

Oh dear. Assume he’s not happy? X

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Open, honest communication is the answer. If jealousy rears it's very ugly head, work through it together.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mr here. My wife always says “if you need to say a thing, say a thing”. It means however hard it may be, in a relationship you most say anything that’s important to you. As said above, you guys have to talk this through ASAP. That status shows you’re coming at this from different viewpoints. Please chat and work it through. Hopefully you’ll be stronger for it. And don’t do anything you don’t want to do, for anyone x

Luton

It's never good when one partner feels pressured into swinging. Talk about what you both want from this, if you both want it at all.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

If he put that up in response to how you feel then my first thought I’d “what an utter cunt” but that’s not helpful or constructive. That response just looks like he is emotionally bl*ckmailing you and that sucks.

Number 1... if this isn’t making you happy then you must stop

Number 2... you both need to find a place of agreement that is good for each of you (and our opinions don’t count in that)

Your profile reads like it was your idea by the way, but perhaps if it’s his bisexuality that he’s interested in pursuing you might be happy to allow him to indulge. I had a bi boyfriend for many years and I loved his stories from his fabguys meetings, obviously I wasn’t involved in them.

That might not be for you of course, but it might not be as clear cut as “do it” or “don’t do it”

V x

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

"If he put that up in response to how you feel then my first thought I’d “what an utter cunt” but that’s not helpful or constructive. That response just looks like he is emotionally bl*ckmailing you and that sucks.

Number 2... you both need to find a place of agreement that is good for each of you (and our opinions don’t count in that)

Your profile reads like it was your idea by the way, but perhaps if it’s his bisexuality that he’s interested in pursuing you might be happy to allow him to indulge. I had a bi boyfriend for many years and I loved his stories from his fabguys meetings, obviously I wasn’t involved in them.

That might not be for you of course, but it might not be as clear cut as “do it” or “don’t do it”

V x

"

He writes all the profile don’t get me wrong at the beginning I did enjoy it but for the last few years the menopause has reared it’s ugly head and it just makes me feel dirty and has put me off sex altogether...

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"If he put that up in response to how you feel then my first thought I’d “what an utter cunt” but that’s not helpful or constructive. That response just looks like he is emotionally bl*ckmailing you and that sucks.

V x

"

I agree with the first bit to this completely, he's acting like a spoilt brat. Tbh I would be more than a bit angry and disappointed with his behaviour. No one has the right to pressurise you to do something that you have doubts about.

Your hubby is totally out of order. Putting you on a guilt trip like that is manipulative and low.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

He sounds like a totally selfish prick, throw him out!

"Well look at our status mr put that up yesterday say it all really how he feels about it ....."

Talk!

He really needs to listen to how you’re feeling. Putting up status like that is childish and selfish.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

If your not 100% into this together then it could be very damaging to your relationship. Take time out from here, spend time together, date nights etc & get your mojo back as a couple xx

Nobody should partake in something they don't feel like or want to .

Even more so just to please a partner.

If the partner loves and respects you they will call it a day ....

Bless you. The Menopause can cause a whole lot of emotions. He needs to respect you for that and talk about things. Yes he will feel pissed off that your fun is being on hold but your relationship is more important than a bit of naughty fun xxxx

Luton

I don't think he has any right to feel "pissed off".... Male entertainment at it's worst.

OP, talk with him.. Explain your feelings. Any half decent man will listen and not pressure you into continuing swinging.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've not seen your status so can't comment on that but from other responses I can assume it wasn't pleasant.

It sounds to me like you're both coming at this from different angles but not communicating - which is a very dangerous place to be and has the potential to lead to even further feelings of isolation and even separation within the relationship.

Communicating is not always easy, I know, particularly when one half isn't open to it, or one half doesn't want to change - but based on this thread alone you need to, and need to remember that communication is about BOTH talking AND listening.

There are no real compromises in a situation where one of you wants to stop this and the other doesn't but if you're able to find any, then be prepared to at least explore them.

Sorry to hear you're going through this and I hope you manage to work it through somehow.

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

We have always said that the minute swinging becomes a reason to have an arguement we stop it completely and reassess what we do and how we do it.

Swinging is great fun when everyone is happy and horny, but don’t feel pressured into doing anything.. tell him he’s being a dick..

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Ten years ago I was heavily involved in the swinging scene (always as a single female) I used to go to private swingers parties twice a week. In that time, I saw so many things and I offered my shoulder and tissues to SO MANY women who were in tears because they were not enjoying/did not enjoy the scene but were just doing it because they were being coerced by their partners.

I am an extremely jealous person. I don’t think I could ever swing with a partner... I really admire couples whose bond becomes stronger whilst they swing- and I once met a couple whosebond and love was so strong that they left me in awe and almost in tears! (sounds stupid but it really was like that!)

Ideally, you’d be able to talk things through and take a break? I didn’t get to see the status, but holefully your partner will get to understand and put you first before any sex with other people. Or if you are in a position where you could be ok with him playing alone, then let him (I never could) or reassess your relationship and see where to go from here.

My best wishes and a big hug. xx

Can you ask him to read this thread without him flipping?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Can you ask him to read this thread without him flipping?"

I do hope so. OP, I really think you both need to sit down and talk things through. Maybe hide your profile for a bit while you get things sorted. Re: his status, not a nice thing to do. Good luck hun. Xx

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

It's not his status but theirs, a bit controlling methinks?

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hey guys not sure this is for me mrs here it’s putting me off wanting to even have normal vanilla sex... but mr still wants to do it not sure what to do.... "

Tell him how you feel and you want to stop tell him it may drive you a part so for the good of your relationship you need to rethink things.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your status and this thread says it all: I fear you'll be bullied into something you don't want to do.

Good luck.

Your partner is a twat and a thoughtless cunt. He has no right to pressure you and to make a statement like that public!!!

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

You need to take a step back from it and have a good heart to heart ,if he thinks it will help you marriage he is totally wrong .

Take the status down. Its a joint profile, its 50/50. Then tell him how you feel. Communication is key xx

Seams like he's a control freak only been selfish to his bi needs

» Add a new message to this topic