FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get a look in

How to get a look in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im new to this and sent a few messages to some ladies just cant seem to get a reply ??? Where am i going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you messaging ladies whose profile you match?

Or are you just messaging whoever you fancy?

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

possibly your profile or the women you messaged are overloaded with messages from other single males and make your profile stand out

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Where am i going wrong "

Assuming that because you're horny they all want a piece of ya is usually where most guys go wrong on here.

I think there's more blokes on this site than women...so remember you're probably one of a whole load of men messaging said woman to chat/meet etc.

Have a bit of patience..and by that I dont mean message her again if you dont hear back in 2 days hahaha.

Also, be visible in the forums ie take part and comment. Also use the chat rooms.

It'll happen...just be patient fella.

Get yourself a nice hat.

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"Im new to this and sent a few messages to some ladies just cant seem to get a reply ??? Where am i going wrong "

Wear sunglasses, grow a beard, post some attention seeking/controversial threads in the forums.

And Robert will soon be your mother’s brother .

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Usually when guys find they're not getting replies to their messages there are several things that might be behind it:

Profile - most people will look at a profile before even deciding to open messages, so if yours isn't appealing and helps you stand out from the rest, then that could be a reason.

Pics - As above if your pics aren't appealing then that could have something to do with it.

Message content - Are your messages interesting, tailored to the recipient, and inviting further conversation? Or are they generic or sex chat?

One other thing - your profile name won't appeal to the vast majority of users - am sure you chose it with humour in mind, but it's probably doing you no favours

» Add a new message to this topic