FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wifes used pussy

Wifes used pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystuff32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex

Is there anything better than you wife going out for a meet sending you the odd pic of her playing then coming back and getting in bed next to you kissing you then getting your hand and putting it down her knickers and feeling them soaking wet and her pussy all used and dripping with spunk ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes , her phoning you whilst she being fucked

Snapchating pic as she's getting fucked

"Is there anything better than you wife going out for a meet sending you the odd pic of her playing then coming back and getting in bed next to you kissing you then getting your hand and putting it down her knickers and feeling them soaking wet and her pussy all used and dripping with spunk ? "

Can help make that happen for you ..I'll book a hotel near you too

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Is there anything better than you wife going out for a meet sending you the odd pic of her playing then coming back and getting in bed next to you kissing you then getting your hand and putting it down her knickers and feeling them soaking wet and her pussy all used and dripping with spunk ? "
just love that!!

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

She has kik video chatted as she was being fucked! Amazing

essex

Would love to see that

That sounds hot, and I have done this!! It's also hot and a turn on when your man come comes in after being naughty with another woman and you want to have him also....

By *ohnygodMan  over a year ago

TOKYO Japan

"That sounds hot, and I have done this!! It's also hot and a turn on when your man come comes in after being naughty with another woman and you want to have him also.... "

Im free to help you

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I am from Essex too and would be more than happy to help you out with this.

From this post I would be worried she is coming home with more than spunk

Bareback is not for us but I know a lot on here think it’s ok

essex

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 14:29:47]

essex

"From this post I would be worried she is coming home with more than spunk

Bareback is not for us but I know a lot on here think it’s ok "

Its our personal choice thanks for your input tho

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Receiving a 'Thank you' text from her hubby is the icing on the cake

By *atandjayCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Sounds very horny ( obviously the fantasy) reality would be safe

But more turned on watching in person

By *ve 63Woman  over a year ago

Newbridge

Bareback is not for us but I know a lot on here think it’s ok "

agree 100% with you .. to many nasty diseases about

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

One of my favourite meets was with a hotwife. Sending pics and vids as we were playing to her hubby who just encouraged us more. Got the best message after I sent her home to him with a huge smile on her face. Very horny.

essex

agree 100% with you .. to many nasty diseases about "

Without sounding rude i hope! we wasnt looking for these types of comments we was just saying what we like

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

you know your going to get ,, what she went bare back, she took another mans cum, what are you like, if your all ok about then go for it, happy for all 3 of you, must be awesome feeling her full of another guys sperm her knickers soaked the aroma under the sheets must be intoxicating,,

You probably wouldnt turn up

My partner won’t do that but in my past I have tasted a woman’s used pussy and it’s delicious let me tell you

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

agree 100% with you .. to many nasty diseases about

Without sounding rude i hope! we wasnt looking for these types of comments we was just saying what we like "

It's your body and you can do what you want with it and be happy. I would love to help you out in achieving what you like. Would be great to send pics or actually have an open call where your hubby could listen in on the fun and then as an earlier comment the hubby coukd send a message back when you get home or even a pic of his cleanup

Mmmmm that sounds lush xx

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 08:26:35]

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"She has kik video chatted as she was being fucked! Amazing "

Responded to an advert on another place where a lady wanted a lift back to Portreath from Manchester with fun on the way back to her hubby.

Stopping at every serices on the way and had fun while she was on the phone to her husband for him to listen.

We took it in rotation where at one stop, she was pleasuring and the next it was my turn to pleasure then the third stop was sex with some mobile sucky sucky and teasing on in between.

Having sex in a MK2 Ford Ka was interesting although soon realised me on the back seat and her leaning through to the dash was best or open the boot and bend her over while parked up against the bushes - my car was off the road so borrowed mum's for the weekend.

Nearly (or certain we did) got caught at Exeter by mr Plod who must have glanced us in the headlights, parking door to door while they drank thier coffees and not taking thier eyes of us - maybe we should have carried on!!

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Yes there is something better.....69ing with her and licking the bulls balls. Then, from 2inches away, watching his balls and ass tense, as he fills her and watching him fill her up before he pulls out and her pussy gushes his cum into your mouth.

Its our personal choice thanks for your input tho "

It really is unreal how quickly people take the moral high ground...last time I looked this wasent a bareback or not thread

By *unfella1980Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

me and the ex used to love it. Many nights she would come home soaking wet knickers soaked with spunk.

"She has kik video chatted as she was being fucked! Amazing "

This activity is a method by which the guy approves, shows encouragement and trust...

By *ubby and naughty wifeCouple  over a year ago

kingswinford.

A mate popped in a while back while I was at work. She was horny so I said go a head.

The videos she sent me were ace.

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

My hubby loves it when I come home from an evening with my fb full of his cum.

And don't judge me I have been seeing my fb for several years and I trust him so we play bareback, might not be for you but we are happy.

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

I would love either. Sending a guy pics and videos of me playing with his missus. Or mine going out on dates, all dressed up and coming home used

By *hestercplxxCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yep , when we first started our swinging , Mrs was having an 'affair' with her boss. Least thats what he thought...

She used to text me when she pulled up to the hotel, then the odd text in-between fucking, then would just come home either with no knickers on or them soaked in cum.

She once deliberately rang me as she checked her phone and i let it go to answer phone so i could listen to them fucking over and over again.

This guy only had a small cock though, upside, he took her arse virginity which then i had to reclaim!!

Good times !!

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Clocking Pacman?

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

"he took her arse virginity which then i had to reclaim!!"

Same here, there are many things I have done first while out playing that hadn't previously done with hubby.

Anal, DVP, sex in a public place, hotel bar pickup were all while out with other guys that when reported to hubby had to of course be repeated wit him.

"he took her arse virginity which then i had to reclaim!!

Same here, there are many things I have done first while out playing that hadn't previously done with hubby.

Anal, DVP, sex in a public place, hotel bar pickup were all while out with other guys that when reported to hubby had to of course be repeated wit him."

can we meet

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

K

By *atandjayCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Yes, watching her in person getting filled up

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Fire?

Love a guy filling my pussy

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

We prefer a different twist at the moment where husband stays in bar while wife goes up to room with the “stranger” picked up in the bar. And he sends the pics to husbands phone.

Obvs all pre arranged etc. Love it. So do the bar staff.

No I pefer meeting up with a couple so the hubby can watch and see for himself me kissing, touching and slowly stripping the wife on the sofa before taking her upstairs and giving the fucking she needs and then he can use his tongue to taste her pussy for himself

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"Yes , her phoning you whilst she being fucked "

By *ikeaglove1Couple  over a year ago

somewhere

"Is there anything better than you wife going out for a meet sending you the odd pic of her playing then coming back and getting in bed next to you kissing you then getting your hand and putting it down her knickers and feeling them soaking wet and her pussy all used and dripping with spunk ?

Yes there is something better.....69ing with her and licking the bulls balls. Then, from 2inches away, watching his balls and ass tense, as he fills her and watching him fill her up before he pulls out and her pussy gushes his cum into your mouth."

Want this....OH to fill me and a guy or girl to drink it out of me...mmmmmm one of my to do acts for sure

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"Is there anything better than you wife going out for a meet sending you the odd pic of her playing then coming back and getting in bed next to you kissing you then getting your hand and putting it down her knickers and feeling them soaking wet and her pussy all used and dripping with spunk ?

Yes there is something better.....69ing with her and licking the bulls balls. Then, from 2inches away, watching his balls and ass tense, as he fills her and watching him fill her up before he pulls out and her pussy gushes his cum into your mouth.

Want this....OH to fill me and a guy or girl to drink it out of me...mmmmmm one of my to do acts for sure "

let me know when im thirsty

By *ikeaglove1Couple  over a year ago

somewhere

Want this....OH to fill me and a guy or girl to drink it out of me...mmmmmm one of my to do acts for sure

let me know when im thirsty "

But so far away

Yes yes and yes

By *33cpleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Years ago my Mrs used to go out with the girls and I used to encourage her to play. I used to stay at home waiting for her to return. I wouldn't ask anything until I have felt her pussy. If it was soaking wet I knew she's been playing. One night she got home at 5 in the morning. I asked her where have you been she replied " fucking" I fucked her straight away. But it was always safe fun. Great memories for me !-

My husband LOVES it!!! I do to

By *uniperjuiceMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

Of course there's one variation on cuckolding in which husband is required to lick Hotwife clean on Her return

Sometimes also husband is in a chastity device so he doesn't get any release while hotwife is out fucking ...

By *33cpleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not sure I could clean her on her return tbh

Yes there is something better.....69ing with her and licking the bulls balls. Then, from 2inches away, watching his balls and ass tense, as he fills her and watching him fill her up before he pulls out and her pussy gushes his cum into your mouth."

Wow love that second scenario

By *ookingforfun9970Man  over a year ago

sp9

I need to find a couple like this

Yes fucking your wife

By *hestercplxxCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"he took her arse virginity which then i had to reclaim!!

Anal, DVP, sex in a public place, hotel bar pickup were all while out with other guys that when reported to hubby had to of course be repeated wit him."

Yep I loved that she had done it with him first . The feeling of anger jealousy and naughtiness gives an amazing session!!

By *obandsue 69Couple  over a year ago

north Cornwall

I so love cuckolding, best sex all round if you ask me

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Yep , when we first started our swinging , Mrs was having an 'affair' with her boss. Least thats what he thought...

She used to text me when she pulled up to the hotel, then the odd text in-between fucking, then would just come home either with no knickers on or them soaked in cum.

She once deliberately rang me as she checked her phone and i let it go to answer phone so i could listen to them fucking over and over again.

This guy only had a small cock though, upside, he took her arse virginity which then i had to reclaim!!

Good times !! "

. Wow how sexy is this

coventry

"We prefer a different twist at the moment where husband stays in bar while wife goes up to room with the “stranger” picked up in the bar. And he sends the pics to husbands phone.

Obvs all pre arranged etc. Love it. So do the bar staff. "

. Mmmmmm that's so hot and so are you both

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I take it the person who’s made her dripping with spunk is clean and provided a recent STI test certificate? If not then best of luck!

"We prefer a different twist at the moment where husband stays in bar while wife goes up to room with the “stranger” picked up in the bar. And he sends the pics to husbands phone.

Obvs all pre arranged etc. Love it. So do the bar staff. "

Wow that sounds very hot

By *exymamma90Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

Love this my fella loves me to go play and come back all nice and used for him x

There seem to be quite a few guys like myself who enjoy the thought of watching their wives playing with other guys I wonder how many husbands would consider themselves bisexual

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Love doing hubby off to work then invite my long-term fuck buddy over to fill me up then I love sending hubby random pics of the cum oozing from my pussy. I sometimes clean up using some knickers so that when hubby gets home I can hand him them with the sent still on them

coventry

"Love doing hubby off to work then invite my long-term fuck buddy over to fill me up then I love sending hubby random pics of the cum oozing from my pussy. I sometimes clean up using some knickers so that when hubby gets home I can hand him them with the sent still on them "
. I've said it before you are what dreams are made of .

» Add a new message to this topic