FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding the right Bull

Finding the right Bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *c69fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

After being active in cuckolding for 9 years we still struggle to find a Bull who is comfortable with cuck preparing both myself and the guy orally . We like the humiliation this gives cuck . I also like cuck up close and personal whilst we fuck , nothing more exciting than having him lick my clit as I'm being seen to by the guy, cuck is more than comfortable licking the guys cock and balls as a show of respect.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the idea of cuck licking my balls while fucking you

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"After being active in cuckolding for 9 years we still struggle to find a Bull who is comfortable with cuck preparing both myself and the guy orally . We like the humiliation this gives cuck . I also like cuck up close and personal whilst we fuck , nothing more exciting than having him lick my clit as I'm being seen to by the guy, cuck is more than comfortable licking the guys cock and balls as a show of respect.

"

I don’t see where the problem is finding someone I am right here lol.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Nothing better than having cuck clean everyone first. Then hold and put the bull into his wife / partner / girlfriend before cleaning as the bulls cock drops out or wants to fuck her arsehole.

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"After being active in cuckolding for 9 years we still struggle to find a Bull who is comfortable with cuck preparing both myself and the guy orally . We like the humiliation this gives cuck . I also like cuck up close and personal whilst we fuck , nothing more exciting than having him lick my clit as I'm being seen to by the guy, cuck is more than comfortable licking the guys cock and balls as a show of respect.

"

you couple fit in my role x

"

for some guys its not respect though its a homosexual act so its not unreasonable for them not to see it as respect just another guy who sin't that cuck and more into what he wants.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

Love it wish I could find a long term couple

Chesterfield

"

for some guys its not respect though its a homosexual act so its not unreasonable for them not to see it as respect just another guy who sin't that cuck and more into what he wants. "

As with every type of interest what others interpret isn't necessarily what the next persons idea is, we know what works for us , we don't judge others as as we know we can be judged ourselves.

If anyone within 40 miles of Scarborough would like help fulfilling this fantasy let me know.

It takes a lot of time to find the right bull.... you maybe have to meet 20 guys to find the one that will fit long term....

Chesterfield

"It takes a lot of time to find the right bull.... you maybe have to meet 20 guys to find the one that will fit long term...."

That's why we are open and honest about what we want , not into wasting people's time,

"

Sadly lots of men/bulls don't understabnd cuckolding. They don't understand the dynamics of s cuckold relationship. I would happily let your cuck prepare me for you.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"It takes a lot of time to find the right bull.... you maybe have to meet 20 guys to find the one that will fit long term....

That's why we are open and honest about what we want , not into wasting people's time, "

It might help if you show the cuck as bisexual on your profile. That way, a potential bull will understand right from the beginning.

It's not something I would associate with a bull, to be honest.

Sadly lots of men/bulls don't understabnd cuckolding. They don't understand the dynamics of s cuckold relationship. I would happily let your cuck prepare me for you. "

Dynamics are different with each couple. Being sucked by a cuck would only be acceptable to a bi bull.

I'm my eyes, a bull wouldn't be bisexual.

By *jnkjnCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Most bulls that contact us don't know the real meaning of cuckold getting mixed up with voyeurism, fucking the wife while cuck watches isn't cuckold!!if we had a pound for every message like that we could retire, Any genuine bulls close by feel free to drop us a message x

Sadly lots of men/bulls don't understabnd cuckolding. They don't understand the dynamics of s cuckold relationship. I would happily let your cuck prepare me for you.

Dynamics are different with each couple. Being sucked by a cuck would only be acceptable to a bi bull.

I'm my eyes, a bull wouldn't be bisexual. "

You get lots of different types of bulls, the same as you get different couples. Good luck OP, it’s harder finding genuine people who are reliable than you would think

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"After being active in cuckolding for 9 years we still struggle to find a Bull who is comfortable with cuck preparing both myself and the guy orally . We like the humiliation this gives cuck . I also like cuck up close and personal whilst we fuck , nothing more exciting than having him lick my clit as I'm being seen to by the guy, cuck is more than comfortable licking the guys cock and balls as a show of respect. "

We are much the same. We’ve been on the scene for nearly 15 years, 10 of which we’ve been delving into cuckold. We’ve had many meets but we are also struggling to find the right dynamic.

Ideally I want a vwe fully bi bull who has the confidence to take control and develop an ongoing regular relationship.

We’ve recently moved to Bedfordshire so hopefully we may have more luck down in the south east.

Chesterfield

"Most bulls that contact us don't know the real meaning of cuckold getting mixed up with voyeurism, fucking the wife while cuck watches isn't cuckold!!if we had a pound for every message like that we could retire, Any genuine bulls close by feel free to drop us a message x"

Very true , so many pretenders .

Chesterfield

"It takes a lot of time to find the right bull.... you maybe have to meet 20 guys to find the one that will fit long term....

That's why we are open and honest about what we want , not into wasting people's time,

It might help if you show the cuck as bisexual on your profile. That way, a potential bull will understand right from the beginning. "

It's more forced bi oral for my amusement, cuck isn't really bi .

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

you really do need to refine your search and advertise for an oral bisexual bull

"you really do need to refine your search and advertise for an oral bisexual bull "

In my experience most bulls that would be open to the idea wouldn’t see themselves as bi, let alone advertise it, but maybe an early statement in the profile (assuming there isn’t one) would help sort the wheat from the chaff. That said there are plenty of single guys who will either not read the profile or worse deliberately ignore that section.

I would recommend going to some speciality club nights and get talking to people

By *uffolkStagMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"for some guys its not respect though its a homosexual act so its not unreasonable for them not to see it as respect just another guy who sin't that cuck and more into what he wants. "

I'm so glad this has been pointed out and by a lady. It's something that seems to get missed/ignored a lot by couples quick to find fault with guys on here.

By *uffolkStagMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

The true meaning and dynamics of a cuckold relationship and a bulls role varies from couple to couple, but generally it appears that the vast majority of couples I've met/spoken to misunderstand it completely. Or simply don't even know if it's what they really want.

The bull being bi is far from a requirement and pretty much sways from the meaning of a cuckold. Humiliation of the cuck is of course a big part of it, but generally it's about the bull and the hotwife having the fun together, a cuck may have 'clean up' duties but demanding they get sucked off by the cuck is completely alone the wrong past. Your demanding men you meet have to be bi is to suit what you and your husband want to experience, not cuckolding.

Chesterfield

"The true meaning and dynamics of a cuckold relationship and a bulls role varies from couple to couple, but generally it appears that the vast majority of couples I've met/spoken to misunderstand it completely. Or simply don't even know if it's what they really want.

The bull being bi is far from a requirement and pretty much sways from the meaning of a cuckold. Humiliation of the cuck is of course a big part of it, but generally it's about the bull and the hotwife having the fun together, a cuck may have 'clean up' duties but demanding they get sucked off by the cuck is completely alone the wrong past. Your demanding men you meet have to be bi is to suit what you and your husband want to experience, not cuckolding."

Your entitled to your opinions, but to say it's "not cuckolding " Really , maybe you don't quite know just how widespread this part of cuckolding is .

"The true meaning and dynamics of a cuckold relationship and a bulls role varies from couple to couple, but generally it appears that the vast majority of couples I've met/spoken to misunderstand it completely. Or simply don't even know if it's what they really want.

The bull being bi is far from a requirement and pretty much sways from the meaning of a cuckold. Humiliation of the cuck is of course a big part of it, but generally it's about the bull and the hotwife having the fun together, a cuck may have 'clean up' duties but demanding they get sucked off by the cuck is completely alone the wrong past. Your demanding men you meet have to be bi is to suit what you and your husband want to experience, not cuckolding."

If the difference between cuckolding and hotwifing is denial/humiliation of the cuck then what better way is there of humiliating him than making him suck the bull off? Surely this is the very essence of humiliation and submission for a straight man?

It’s not for everyone I know but it’s much more widespread than people think and a massive part of cuckolding

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

The bull being bi is far from a requirement and pretty much sways from the meaning of a cuckold. Humiliation of the cuck is of course a big part of it, but generally it's about the bull and the hotwife having the fun together, a cuck may have 'clean up' duties but demanding they get sucked off by the cuck is completely alone the wrong past. Your demanding men you meet have to be bi is to suit what you and your husband want to experience, not cuckolding.

Your entitled to your opinions, but to say it's "not cuckolding " Really , maybe you don't quite know just how widespread this part of cuckolding is . "

I think the point being made is that it is not a requirement. It may go on but not all cuckolding requires a bj from a cuck.

If you take the stance that all cuckolding requires humiliation (which again not everyone will) oral stimulation by the cuck is not a nessesity. There are many ways to humiliation. If its what you want then that's great but what each person or couple wants does not define the genre for everyone else.

Let's face it swinging is done by only a small percentage of the population and cuckolding by fewer still. So probably the cheating spouce (the original meaning of cuckolding) is still the most common form of cuckolding in the UK.

But as I said here it's important what you want, the definition of cuckolding will continue to be debated long and hard but will not help you get the man you want.

As others have said I'd be open on your profile from the start and I'd also have a set text that you drop into any opening messages to any potential bulls outlining what you desire.

Chesterfield

Your entitled to your opinions, but to say it's "not cuckolding " Really , maybe you don't quite know just how widespread this part of cuckolding is .

I think the point being made is that it is not a requirement. It may go on but not all cuckolding requires a bj from a cuck.

If you take the stance that all cuckolding requires humiliation (which again not everyone will) oral stimulation by the cuck is not a nessesity. There are many ways to humiliation. If its what you want then that's great but what each person or couple wants does not define the genre for everyone else.

Let's face it swinging is done by only a small percentage of the population and cuckolding by fewer still. So probably the cheating spouce (the original meaning of cuckolding) is still the most common form of cuckolding in the UK.

But as I said here it's important what you want, the definition of cuckolding will continue to be debated long and hard but will not help you get the man you want.

As others have said I'd be open on your profile from the start and I'd also have a set text that you drop into any opening messages to any potential bulls outlining what you desire. "

We are open on our profile about what we are looking for and the reason why, we also understand the different levels of cuckolding , every couple and indeed bull have different requirements for the ideal meet . That was why i questioned the statement saying what we want isn't cuckolding. We also from the initial reply ask the bull if he is comfortable with that .

Depends how hard you look, hello

By *ox_and_BearCouple  over a year ago

Brighton/London

We would like to find a bull, preferably a BBC type who is open to cuck partner orally prepping him for me. Seems hard to come by in the south east although we have been lucky with one guy xx

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

It might help if you show the cuck as bisexual on your profile. That way, a potential bull will understand right from the beginning.

It's more forced bi oral for my amusement, cuck isn't really bi . "

It is his submission and humiliation than him being bi. There is every chance the cuck cannot stand male-male contact but is resigned to accept it.

I am sure a number of American soldiers will demonstrate this in that they demise thier prisoners with forced male-male to degrade - the guys did it for 'country' and not because they are gay or wanted to.

Don't want to go too deep but a local 'door gang' (bouncers) used forced male-male as a way of striking fear and control into rivals in order to protect thier patch and a number of times on the receiving end of it themselves as revenge.

These guys were certainly not gay nor bi - although they would not think twice of another guy as a masterbation toy without thinking any more of it to humiliate.

Seems very black and white peoples impression of orientation sometimes.

I have been 'prepared' unknowingly while blindfolded a couple of times where he was forced to do it. I was shocked at the time, but at the end of the day it was just another mouth around my cock and put it down as simply that.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

"

I'm here

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

A lot of 'bulls' don't get the power play involved in cuckoldry. And don't understand that there's 3 people in that scenario, with a bull hotwife cuckold situation.

"A lot of 'bulls' don't get the power play involved in cuckoldry. And don't understand that there's 3 people in that scenario, with a bull hotwife cuckold situation."

Anyone with enough experience would understand this dynamic, I would suggest that anyone who doesn’t either isn’t really into it or doesn’t have much experience

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

as has been said , so many variations of cuckoldry, does the bull have to be bi himself to enjoy the husband and wife wanting to give him oral pleasure, I feel not, if the guy is bi then surly he wants to suck the husband as well, and for many cuckolds that is not what is wanted, it is about the cuck doing what the bull wants, and for the bull to pleasure the cucks wife with his hard cock, and for the cuck to see and enjoy this might spectacle, and then for the husband and wife to enjoy the end result of the bulls release , and getting back to the first question, yes it is hard for couples to find the right type of guy to join then, and it is as hard for guys to jell and meet the right couples, what would help is so many guy who was looking for cuckold fun was open about it on there profile and send decent messages to the couples, but when you do find the right person, fuck me is it fun or what, so lets make 2019 the year of the cuck

I am a cuck that want to be castrated

I would never describe myself as bi and don't find men attractive but in the past I have always expected the cuck to prepare me for his wife

Along with clean up duties

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I agree .. bulls tend to want women and enjoy taking in front of cuck,but cuck sucking them turns the dynamics on its head.

Think of this the other way if it was a female into married guys .. How many would want to wife licking them

By *appy_hedonistMan  over a year ago

Islington

"... but when you do find the right person, fuck me is it fun or what, so lets make 2019 the year of the cuck "

What he said

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I am looking for a strong, confident but not arrogant Bull to play with. Cuck will be in awe And admire the sexual ability of the Bull. plenty of guys are good in bed but being a Bull is a rare skill x

I always asks first who shall I fuck first. Husband or wife. Not sure if I’m a bull or just one horny guy lol

Your entitled to your opinions, but to say it's "not cuckolding " Really , maybe you don't quite know just how widespread this part of cuckolding is . "

I agree. Humiliation of the cuck is essential for a some of cuck couples. Most of the time it is the cuck who wants the humiliation not the wife/girlfriend.

Also a lot of cuck couples I have spoken to have made cuck sign a cuckold contract. There are loads of cuckold contracts you can find on Google. You can of course also alter them to suite your personal cuck relationship.

If I was woman my cuck would be signing a cuckold contract lol.

It's more forced bi oral for my amusement, cuck isn't really bi . "

I get that. It's making cuck feel humiliated.

"Most bulls that contact us don't know the real meaning of cuckold getting mixed up with voyeurism, fucking the wife while cuck watches isn't cuckold!!if we had a pound for every message like that we could retire, Any genuine bulls close by feel free to drop us a message x

Very true , so many pretenders ."

I don't think they are pretenders per say. I think they just don't understand what a proper cuckold relationship is.

Lots of people don't understand what a proper cuckold relationship is.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

The usual - ohh no it isn't, Ohh yes it is responses to a statement

The OP wants what they want - why does every single "dynamic" have to have a label

She wants a bull to cuck her hubby with her and as an extra humiliation make her hubby suck the bulls'cock prior to full sex with her

Let's just call it "playing" as they would like to?

I'm my eyes, a bull wouldn't be bisexual. "

The bull doesn't have to be bi. Personally I think even if the bull is not bi he should be prepared to humiliate the cuck if that is what the cuck couple are into. The bull should know some (not all) cuck couples enjoy the humiliation part of cuckolding.

I am not bi but if I met cuck couple and the mistress wanted to humiliate cuck by getting him to suck me hard for her I would have no issue with that. If she wanted me to suck cuck then the answer would be no.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Nothing better than having cuck clean everyone first. Then hold and put the bull into his wife / partner / girlfriend before cleaning as the bulls cock drops out or wants to fuck her arsehole.

"

bull should be setting some rules as well as you or the cuck is in charge?

It's certainly not easy but we have a couple of guys who help us out from time to time

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Nothing better than having cuck clean everyone first. Then hold and put the bull into his wife / partner / girlfriend before cleaning as the bulls cock drops out or wants to fuck her arsehole.

bull should be setting some rules as well as you or the cuck is in charge? "

I’m always in charge and as the Bull, I talk to the couple before meeting to figure out what they want from it. I usually pay more attention to the female once I’ve got a handle on the cuck and his limits. He has his input as I need to know his safe words so I can stop play when he asks.

Not every guy wants to be humiliated as part of the scene. Some prefer to watch, wank and have reclaim sex as I watch on. Others want the bull to completely use the wife with stag active involvement.

Some wives want the cuck humiliated verbally. One wife has her husband stroke his cock in time with my thrusting into her. He tends to last 45-60 seconds before she’s laughing at his ejaculation and grunting.

As I said it all depends on the couple, their fantasy and limits. No one size fits all approach works in my opinion.

By *lexLucyCouple  over a year ago

London

very interesting exchange guys,

I confirm that each cuck couple is different so there are no strict rules. Both myself and my wife are bisexual but, funnily enough, I prefer straight bulls who REALLY understand the dynamic. Sucking the bull off or any other of sexual contact with him is not that essential. Actual Dom Bulls are so rare that I would rather prioritise those. And I find that the hierarchy between the 2 men (which I think is essential to cuckoldry) is stronger if the bull is straight. But, of course, we have encountered pretty much everything in our 7 years as a cuckold couple.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"as has been said , so many variations of cuckoldry, does the bull have to be bi himself to enjoy the husband and wife wanting to give him oral pleasure, I feel not, if the guy is bi then surly he wants to suck the husband as well, and for many cuckolds that is not what is wanted, it is about the cuck doing what the bull wants, and for the bull to pleasure the cucks wife with his hard cock, and for the cuck to see and enjoy this might spectacle, and then for the husband and wife to enjoy the end result of the bulls release , and getting back to the first question, yes it is hard for couples to find the right type of guy to join then, and it is as hard for guys to jell and meet the right couples, what would help is so many guy who was looking for cuckold fun was open about it on there profile and send decent messages to the couples, but when you do find the right person, fuck me is it fun or what, so lets make 2019 the year of the cuck "

The Year of the Cuck! Love that!

What you’ve highlighted is the importance of finding a Bull who’s imagination and enjoyment of roleplay matches the Cuck couple. There’s nothing better in my experience than finding what makes a couple tick sexually and helping them enjoy that. It’s just the most erotic thing to enjoy.

This Bull is very much ready to make 2019 The Year of the Cuck!

» Add a new message to this topic