FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > has any woman been to a swingers club as a sraight and tried a bit of fun with another girl

has any woman been to a swingers club as a sraight and tried a bit of fun with another girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn julie 500 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

we have just started going to a swingers club, my wife is straight but there are lots of bi girls in there and it becomes a bit of a task to say she is straight to them, but we have fantasized about another girl in bed with us and she loves it. I would not ask her to do anything she does not want to do but I cant help wondering

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife did.

She tried it and didn’t like it.

If she's curious then give it ago you won't know until you do.

I'm the opposite, always been attracted to other females and still am, but when I played with another woman realised I don't actually enjoy playing with them.

"If she's curious then give it ago you won't know until you do.

I'm the opposite, always been attracted to other females and still am, but when I played with another woman realised I don't actually enjoy playing with them."

They taste funny.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Tried it and loved it

I was already bi before I ever went to a club but, the hot tubs in Chams are enough to turn a straight person!! Lol

Several times I've ended up playing with someone who had been straight until they got in the hot tub!!!

The fun times I've had in the water have left fantastic memories!!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I wouldn't put lables on it. Just go, have a good time and go where the mood takes her.

By *alnutWhipCouple  over a year ago

bounemouth

Love it

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Your question was pretty much us. Ann-Marie always saw herself as straight but bi curious. She does have to have a connection to play and won't just play with anyone. Not sure if she would still say she's bisexual more bi playful as she's not attracted to all women and only plays when the mood suits.

We have a rule of try things twice at least. This way you can be sure how you feel about it.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L went to a swingers club straight and came out of the club bi...

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We went to an event at Townhouse last year where we got chatting with a mid-20s woman who had come along with a mixed group of friends to see what it was all about. She said she was only looking for guys as she was straight.

We saw her later on being the center of attention in an all girl orgy with 4 women She told us after that she'd 'never even kissed a girl before and now one just made me squirt in her face! I didn't know I could do that either!'

Meet a few who were str at clubs but after meeting my sexy Mrs they came out bi lol

Sasha defines as straight but since visiting clubs enjoys a bit of bi play. She loves the snogging and playing with breasts, loves receiving oral and has had a go at giving it. As time goes on she is getting very comfortable with it. At no point was she ever pressurized into it. Completely her choice. Can't say I've ever complained either.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Opportunity came up for me, and the same as Rachels wife i didn't enjoy it. Glad i tried though and found out.

I was bi curious before the scene and club meets gave me the opportunity to play with girls. I prefer guys but do enjoy the odd play here and there with the right fems or couples.

Eski

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Your question was pretty much us. Ann-Marie always saw herself as straight but bi curious. She does have to have a connection to play and won't just play with anyone. Not sure if she would still say she's bisexual more bi playful as she's not attracted to all women and only plays when the mood suits.

We have a rule of try things twice at least. This way you can be sure how you feel about it."

Bi playful? Not attracted to all women and only plays when in the mood.

I hate to break it to you, that's bi-Sexual, and choosy. Nothing wrong with having standards.

But downplaying bisexuality and implying that they play with anyone, and all the time, is why there are so many Fab straight men.

But to go back to the thread, if you tell your prospective playmate that you are curious and just trying things, they should understand.

Before I ever entered a club I was as straight as straight can be, never even as much as kissed a woman!

Very first night I played with a couple and had fem play. Now I’m very much bi sexual

Xx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mrs started straight but was curious. Although she is now bi there still has to be attraction it is not just any woman.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't push her on it in any way.... That's all Ill say.

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I went to a club with a friend of mine, I am not bi, I am not attracted to women, I don't like to touch them, but basically we went into a room with a couple, the bloke with her had me and my mate had her, but while it was all happening I opened my eyes to find she was handling and sucking my boob, I enjoyed this,but that's all that happened, I have since been told I am bi selfish, however as far as I am concerned I am straight all the way as all my play is with men, however if the women was to do similar to what that woman did and I was busy with a man then yes I'd do it again, otherwise I've no interest in playing with eomen

» Add a new message to this topic