FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Top 3 things CD/TV people want from FAB?

Top 3 things CD/TV people want from FAB?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on and off FAB for the last year or so, and I've come to wonder what Crossdressers and Transvestites really want from FAB. I know that different people want different things, but it would be interesting to know if people had common wants/needs!

Any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I've been on and off FAB for the last year or so, and I've come to wonder what Crossdressers and Transvestites really want from FAB. I know that different people want different things, but it would be interesting to know if people had common wants/needs!

Any takers?"

Everyone is here for their own reasons, I doubt every single cd/tv on here has the same top 3 reasons. Plus, why would people tell you? It's abit random to ask lol

"I've been on and off FAB for the last year or so, and I've come to wonder what Crossdressers and Transvestites really want from FAB. I know that different people want different things, but it would be interesting to know if people had common wants/needs!

Any takers?

Everyone is here for their own reasons, I doubt every single cd/tv on here has the same top 3 reasons. Plus, why would people tell you? It's abit random to ask lol "

I doubt it too, but I'm interested to know what people want out of fab. Guess it is a bit random though lol!

As to why they would tell me? Well, people tell other people lots of things on here right? Why would they not? If I saw a post related to something linked to me I'd probably respond to it

Dudley

Any takers?

Everyone is here for their own reasons, I doubt every single cd/tv on here has the same top 3 reasons. Plus, why would people tell you? It's abit random to ask lol

I doubt it too, but I'm interested to know what people want out of fab. Guess it is a bit random though lol!

As to why they would tell me? Well, people tell other people lots of things on here right? Why would they not? If I saw a post related to something linked to me I'd probably respond to it "

If it was me I'd wonder why you wanted to know especially targeting a certain group/s of people.

Because I like them? Maybe I should have posted this differently, I'm getting that maybe I didn't post this in the best way. Sorry if it sounded strange! I'm new to forum posting.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I'm on fab with a very open mind and want to learn about sex on all levels I find people very sexy and interesting whatever there category I hate labels

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

kilburn

1. A better search engine - see the thread about search engine suggestions

2. Clearer categories to define - HPW, CD, Pre Op TS, Post Op

3. Some respect

Thank you for replying! Can you tell me whether you think I'm being disrespectful by posting the question I asked please?

I honestly didn't mean to be insensitive, so if it is offensive I'll ask an admin if it's possible to delete the post. I don't want to upset people on here

kilburn

I didn’t say you were disrespectful- I responded to what I felt I, as a CD, were the top 3 things I would want from Fabs for my patronage.

"I didn’t say you were disrespectful- I responded to what I felt I, as a CD, were the top 3 things I would want from Fabs for my patronage. "

Ok Desi, thanks I know you didn't say so, I was just making sure I hadn't offended!

kilburn

No offence taken as your question meant no offence

"1. A better search engine - see the thread about search engine suggestions

2. Clearer categories to define - HPW, CD, Pre Op TS, Post Op

3. Some respect "

I think both number 2 and 3 are very closely linked. I'm still not really sure as to why the owners of fab have not changed the search engine and categories :/. I'm sure there are Web developers on here that would be happy to lend a hand!

Dudley

"Because I like them? Maybe I should have posted this differently, I'm getting that maybe I didn't post this in the best way. Sorry if it sounded strange! I'm new to forum posting. "

Don't worry about it, I was just confused about why you were asking, I didn't know it's because that's what you like. I probably came across as abit confrontational, I didn't mean to.

"Because I like them? Maybe I should have posted this differently, I'm getting that maybe I didn't post this in the best way. Sorry if it sounded strange! I'm new to forum posting.

Don't worry about it, I was just confused about why you were asking, I didn't know it's because that's what you like. I probably came across as abit confrontational, I didn't mean to. "

Ok, no problem! Shame I can't edit the original post to make it sound better.

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

1. Better categories. Separate TV and TS. We're very different.

2. Good sex with genuine guys.

3. An end to people messaging "what you wearing", "what would you do with me" etc while they wank themselves off. It's pathetic. This site is for meets as far as I'm concerned. If you want fantasies then go to p***hub!!

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

"1. Better categories. Separate TV and TS. We're very different.

3. An end to people messaging "what you wearing", "what would you do with me" etc while they wank themselves off. It's pathetic. This site is for meets as far as I'm concerned. If you want fantasies then go to p***hub!!"

This exactly.

But until you join FAB you may not be aware of such site issues. The OP says he's got his post a bit wrong so maybe he's more interested in why we joined FAB. If it was that then, for me, its going to be more about point 2, and using FAB as a dating and meeting site.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

1. Not to be second best to a real woman, so actually desired in my own right.

2. Find likeminded people, sex is fine and a perfect way to end an evening but certainly want a social life beforehand, like to be seduced rather than just getting down to it.

3. Lastly just like most people, maybe a long lasting relationship be it friends or lover

Hope that explains what I’m after, not all would agree

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

3. An end to people messaging "what you wearing", "what would you do with me" etc while they wank themselves off. It's pathetic. This site is for meets as far as I'm concerned. If you want fantasies then go to p***hub!!"

Absolutely agree with number 3

Your answer number 2 is more what I'm after, but I totally understand your other points. Regarding number 3, I think maybe FAB should have a message filter that culls messages under a certain word limit! I have to put up with similar messages also unfortunately.

"But until you join FAB you may not be aware of such site issues. The OP says he's got his post a bit wrong so maybe he's more interested in why we joined FAB. If it was that then, for me, its going to be more about point 2, and using FAB as a dating and meeting site."

Yes, I'm more interested in why people are joining fab. I think I may repost my question at some point.

"1. Not to be second best to a real woman, so actually desired in my own right.

2. Find likeminded people, sex is fine and a perfect way to end an evening but certainly want a social life beforehand, like to be seduced rather than just getting down to it.

3. Lastly just like most people, maybe a long lasting relationship be it friends or lover

Hope that explains what I’m after, not all would agree "

Hey Steph! Thanks for the post I took a look at your profile and it definitely reflects what you're saying!

It's a shame that so many people on here roam about sending really basic messages without reading profiles! Have you had much luck in making friends?

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Im here to meet genuine people who are interested in TVs.

I do think there should be a seperate category for TS as it is a life changing decision to go fulltime.

Im not a fan of HPW but seprating everyone is like having seperate categories for good looking and ugly women. So think people should figure it out for themselves as long as they respect each other.

It would be good if the site were stronger when it comes to timewasters, but not quite sure how x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The majority of tv cross dressers here are submissive

Are there any dominant ones about

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Any takers?"

Cock.

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

It's a way to meet guys for sex

It's a way to meet other crossdressers. I have made some good CD friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The majority of tv cross dressers here are submissive

Are there any dominant ones about "

There are dominant TVs yes

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

He's a reporter haha I vet

"He's a reporter haha I vet "

Haha I'm not don't worry (hides notebook)

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"The majority of tv cross dressers here are submissive

Are there any dominant ones about "

Nothing submissive about me! But I'm not into the whole dom/sub dynamic, I prefer sex to be about a meeting of equals.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

"But until you join FAB you may not be aware of such site issues. The OP says he's got his post a bit wrong so maybe he's more interested in why we joined FAB. If it was that then, for me, its going to be more about point 2, and using FAB as a dating and meeting site.

Yes, I'm more interested in why people are joining fab. I think I may repost my question at some point. "

@OP, in your profile you say you have return to FAB. So haven't you already got the answer to your basic question. The most common reason could be that we are all on here to meet (either in person or just by chatting) people that have the sexual interests equal to and/or complimentary to us. Even though 2019 is just upon us and many things have changed over the years attitudes have still not changed enough for us to just put on our best dress and heels and wander into any of the nearest shopping centres, cafes, bar, nightclub etc to look for a meet. So FAB and a few other similar sites give us that opportunity to meet people and arrange those meets.

» Add a new message to this topic