FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(We did post this on the introductions page but thinking here might be more appropriate).

Like many couples on here we would love to meet, know and spoil bi-ladies weather they be single of part of a couple. Any suggestions on where we are going wrong?? We have been to clubs and will continue to attend them but on here there seems to be a few that chat but then it goes no further. Are We doing anything wrong? Any advice muchly appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your photos and profile seem fine to me. A lot of couples on here are just men or people who like the fantasy but not ready or willing to take the next step. Just keep doing what you do.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You are looking for soft swing only which will narrow down the number of women interested

I am curious why you haven't had a play verification since 2015.

for us, the xrated photos are a turn off. would like to see more photos of Mr

I would say your photos are good!

Personally, I wouldn't consider playing as you're soft swap (nothing at all wrong with that). I just have very few limits or boundaries and I prefer my playmates to be similar.

Also, your profile is relatively generic couple one, I can't get a feel for either of you as individual people.

That's just my two pence anyway! Hope you manage to find what you're looking for.

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Clubs do seem easier to have fun from rather than Fab......lots on here like to "talk the talk" but can't/won't "walk the walk".

By *inkSWCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Yup, new couple here and people do show interest in the account, mabey swap a message or too then disappear with no rhym or reason. As has been said above a little more detail of you as people might help, this does boil down to dating three or four way dating in many ways but i'd be interested to know why people just randomly switch off on here too.

» Add a new message to this topic