FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do we struggle to even find a genuine local young single guy that actually meets? We have found it hard work getting meets at all on fab. We have pics, veris etc. Are we doing something wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oungnCheekyCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

We've been having the same issue finding a woman, can't understand what we're doing wrong lol

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"We've been having the same issue finding a woman, can't understand what we're doing wrong lol"

Not necessarily doing anything wrong but you are up against alot of couples, single males and fems who are all after the elusive single fem. Try clubs, it's alot easier.

East Midlands

We are always a little bit nervous about trying a club out, we've never been to one so have no idea what to expect lol

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

It’s not easy finding a single girl. It’s easier to find a couple. Most profiles even if written by the couple comes across as written by the guy. Looking for a girl for a threesome or I really want to try my bi side. When it’s written down it looks more like his fantasy. It’s heavy on the looking for a girl in your profile.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"It’s not easy finding a single girl. It’s easier to find a couple. Most profiles even if written by the couple comes across as written by the guy. Looking for a girl for a threesome or I really want to try my bi side. When it’s written down it looks more like his fantasy. It’s heavy on the looking for a girl in your profile. "

The Op said young guy. Not girl

any town

Was reply to young and cheeky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do we struggle to even find a genuine local young single guy that actually meets? We have found it hard work getting meets at all on fab. We have pics, veris etc. Are we doing something wrong ? "

It appears your only looking for the type of single guys who are only going to be there to please you so this is a limitation you’ve set on yourselves from what I can see...as a single guy, meeting a couple has to be about more than just ‘helping them’ achieve a fantasy.

Would definitely have to be a mutual affair for starters to entice this single guy, maybe try adjusting your profile to show why a single guy could have fun with you both

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP in theory it should be easier to meet single men than couples or single ladies because there are many more of them.

The only thing I can think of that might be putting them off messaging you is the fact your profile doesn't specifically say you are looking for them. Surprising as it may seem many single men do actually read profiles!

East Midlands

"It’s not easy finding a single girl. It’s easier to find a couple. Most profiles even if written by the couple comes across as written by the guy. Looking for a girl for a threesome or I really want to try my bi side. When it’s written down it looks more like his fantasy. It’s heavy on the looking for a girl in your profile. "

Yeah I can totally see where you're coming from. We did infact write this together and if anything it's more ny fantasy than his lol I came out as bi sexual to him a few years back and this has been something we've wanted to do for a while so we're trying to seize the chance while we can.

"It’s not easy finding a single girl. It’s easier to find a couple. Most profiles even if written by the couple comes across as written by the guy. Looking for a girl for a threesome or I really want to try my bi side. When it’s written down it looks more like his fantasy. It’s heavy on the looking for a girl in your profile.

Yeah I can totally see where you're coming from. We did infact write this together and if anything it's more ny fantasy than his lol I came out as bi sexual to him a few years back and this has been something we've wanted to do for a while so we're trying to seize the chance while we can. "

I really would suggest you try a club. Maybe a couples and unicorn night. I meet couples but it totally depends on what kind of meet/ they are looking. I love it when all three are involved equally.

any town

"It’s not easy finding a single girl. It’s easier to find a couple. Most profiles even if written by the couple comes across as written by the guy. Looking for a girl for a threesome or I really want to try my bi side. When it’s written down it looks more like his fantasy. It’s heavy on the looking for a girl in your profile.

Yeah I can totally see where you're coming from. We did infact write this together and if anything it's more ny fantasy than his lol I came out as bi sexual to him a few years back and this has been something we've wanted to do for a while so we're trying to seize the chance while we can. "

Hope you find what you are looking for guys.

East Midlands

Yeah I can totally see where you're coming from. We did infact write this together and if anything it's more ny fantasy than his lol I came out as bi sexual to him a few years back and this has been something we've wanted to do for a while so we're trying to seize the chance while we can.

I really would suggest you try a club. Maybe a couples and unicorn night. I meet couples but it totally depends on what kind of meet/ they are looking. I love it when all three are involved equally. "

Lol I think we really are going to have to try one Haha we'll have to fight off our nerves and jump in the deep end

I really would suggest you try a club. Maybe a couples and unicorn night. I meet couples but it totally depends on what kind of meet/ they are looking. I love it when all three are involved equally.

Lol I think we really are going to have to try one Haha we'll have to fight off our nerves and jump in the deep end "

You should. I love clubs, I still get nervous but I always end up enjoying myself.

"Why do we struggle to even find a genuine local young single guy that actually meets? We have found it hard work getting meets at all on fab. We have pics, veris etc. Are we doing something wrong ? "

Your bio doesn't imply that your always looking for single guys..."as and when"

As for meeting others, try putting up some pics of the male (not his cock) up.

P.

Struggle to find any meets really, but its the same principle. Guess finding a unicorn is more difficult

If you link up woth another couple to try a club out at least you have someone to talk to and explain things and guide you and introduce you to other genuine people. We normally go Attic at Derby. You would be welcome to join us.

Well its best to be honest and straight. It is about achieving fantasies but obviously the guy has input and says what he would like and we give them options when they message

"We are always a little bit nervous about trying a club out, we've never been to one so have no idea what to expect lol "

Easier going in a club than a pub .

Everyone's there with similar thoughts but there's no rules or pressure .

You can just drink sit chat dance whatever your comfy with

Your profile isn't stating your looking for men so you won't come up in searches

We have never specifically looked for them but we do say we will ask for them when we want to achieve a fantasy . You would think they would be queueing up, and we do get messages from some but when it comes to arranging the meet they vanish lol. Dont know if we scare them off ?

"Why do we struggle to even find a genuine local young single guy that actually meets? We have found it hard work getting meets at all on fab. We have pics, veris etc. Are we doing something wrong ?

Your profile isn't stating your looking for men so you won't come up in searches "

no we just look for them when we feel we are ready to meet one. Obviously we dont want bombarding lol.

"Why do we struggle to even find a genuine local young single guy that actually meets? We have found it hard work getting meets at all on fab. We have pics, veris etc. Are we doing something wrong ?

Your bio doesn't imply that your always looking for single guys..."as and when"

As for meeting others, try putting up some pics of the male (not his cock) up.

P."

were not always looking for them just when it pleases us and we give shout outs and look at single guys profiles. Not sure how putting pics of the male up is going to improve things in that situation lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People will look at a profile first

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Struggle to find any meets really, but its the same principle. Guess finding a unicorn is more difficult"

It is.

Lol I think we really are going to have to try one Haha we'll have to fight off our nerves and jump in the deep end "

if you go to a club go with someone who has been before. First time you can feel its clicky and friends all in their little groups. Its nice to have someone to talk to and guide and introduce you to genuine people

People will look at a profile first"

well we have been honest and stated its when we wish it to happen and for our fantasies but im sure they will enjoy it just as much. Just seems to be loads of timewasters out there

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Ffs. 16 Veris and some with Single Women.

Do you want one every night/week?

"Struggle to find any meets really, but its the same principle. Guess finding a unicorn is more difficult

It is. "

but guess unicorns have much more fun as they are inundated with messages and offers and have the pick of the field lol.

"Ffs. 16 Veris and some with Single Women.

Do you want one every night/week? "

ha ha it sure would be nice but maybe a little exhausting. Not all our veris are plays, but just social meets. At least people can see we are genuine and dont let people down

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I blame Vince he's holding you back

I blame Vince he's holding you back "

ha ha thanks _harif, its the timewasters. Its ok for you as you have your unicorn darth vsder pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic