FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Forums

Forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eYouHim OP   Couple  over a year ago

ask

Any ideas on how to get a little traction in the forums?

Posted a couple times (fuck, suck or chuck types as we’ve seen)

Do you have to have been on a while?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

How do you mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure what you mean?

Those fuck Snog pass etc and hot or not posts are annoying

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Don't think you can. Just keep posting in the forums and people with start to recognise your name. You will start and see the same people who post in them day after day and possibly be able to have some sort of banter and repore with them.

Good luck

ask

Thx

"Don't think you can. Just keep posting in the forums and people with start to recognise your name. You will start and see the same people who post in them day after day and possibly be able to have some sort of banter and repore with them.

Good luck "

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Any ideas on how to get a little traction in the forums?

Thanks "

Just carry on posting. It can seem like talking to yourself sometimes on here ....tho I have v interesting convos with myself all the time. Dont forget the forums are a tiny % of fab, and of that only a tiny % are regular posters, and they do not speak for the majority. Just keep on doing what makes you enjoy the site (within the rules of course).

ask

Thx

Thanks

Just carry on posting. It can seem like talking to yourself sometimes on here ....tho I have v interesting convos with myself all the time. Dont forget the forums are a tiny % of fab, and of that only a tiny % are regular posters, and they do not speak for the majority. Just keep on doing what makes you enjoy the site (within the rules of course)."

Thanks

Just carry on posting. It can seem like talking to yourself sometimes on here ....tho I have v interesting convos with myself all the time. Dont forget the forums are a tiny % of fab, and of that only a tiny % are regular posters, and they do not speak for the majority. Just keep on doing what makes you enjoy the site (within the rules of course)."

This is good advice.

Just keep posting

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Keep posting and if people respond to your post reply with a comment of some sort that will get a conversation going.

I wouldn't worry about being ignored.

My posts are ignored all the time but most on here and I try to be positive in the majority of my replies.

It's a way they try to make you feel unwanted/unwelcome and I believe it's quite deliberate.

The last 7 threads I posted on my comment was ignored yet the ones above and under mine were replied to.

I've reduced my input on the forum as it's been made clear I'm not welcome but that just shows you the character of the people on it not a reflection on myself.

Interact, have fun, don’t take it too seriously and keep at it.

"I wouldn't worry about being ignored.

My posts are ignored all the time but most on here and I try to be positive in the majority of my replies.

It's a way they try to make you feel unwanted/unwelcome and I believe it's quite deliberate.

The last 7 threads I posted on my comment was ignored yet the ones above and under mine were replied to.

I've reduced my input on the forum as it's been made clear I'm not welcome but that just shows you the character of the people on it not a reflection on myself."

Really- I like your posts but can’t respond to all the posts I like, so I’m selective. You are not necessarily being ignored.

Beyond the shadows.

I've reduced my input on the forum as it's been made clear I'm not welcome but that just shows you the character of the people on it not a reflection on myself."

I wouldn't say its a delibrate thing.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That happens to me too. I don't know who the "they" are that you refer to but every contributor to the forum is ignored by one sub set or another. Some ignore those they don't fancy or aren't interested in meeting, some ignore if they don't like the person, some if they don't agree the list is endless.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

Your Fab Kelly post had 118 replies !

ask

Thanks for all of your advice and kind words xx

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Thanks for all of your advice and kind words xx"

We don't post on the sort of threads you've mentioned but if we did it would be....Fuck. The forums are a strange 'otherworld' to the main site but equally as addictive. Just have fun and grow a thick skin...It helps.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

I agree. For some I think it's a power thing, but it does certainly say more about them than you. Just keep posting and have a wee chuckle, cos fab is a fickle place and full of egos. I'd rather have a decent convo with myself, at least I am amusing myself

Thanks "

Does it matter?

Either get fun or whatever out of it or not. Please don't try and join the popularity contest type posts.

Beyond the shadows.

The forums/chatrooms are a bit of distraction to pass some time. Dont take it to heart.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

When people are vacant on threads or have nothing interesting or funny to say. What is the point in replying. Not saying you are though.

You're also a single guy so that doesn't help

Leeds

"

You're also a single guy so that doesn't help"

I never look at profiles when people post on forums. I just reply to their comment.

Chester/Wirral

"

You're also a single guy so that doesn't help

I never look at profiles when people post on forums. I just reply to their comment. "

Must hard not to notice though when there is just a cock pic in your face.

Leeds

I find it amusing when it is a serious thread such as condolences for some one who has died and there are just lots of cocks and bums posting.

ask

"Thanks for all of your advice and kind words xx

We don't post on the sort of threads you've mentioned but if we did it would be....Fuck. The forums are a strange 'otherworld' to the main site but equally as addictive. Just have fun and grow a thick skin...It helps."

ask

"I find it amusing when it is a serious thread such as condolences for some one who has died and there are just lots of cocks and bums posting. "

Hehe

Sometimes I do see serious posts in here

I almost join in but then realise I do that serious stuff elsewhere

We are on here for sexy fun

Would it be too cynical to suggest the best way to get attention on the forums is to post as a single female profile...

But joking aside, just get stuck in posting on threads, there are loads of posters on here and people come and go, it can seem cliquey but generally anyone posting something opinionated/entertaining/funny will get responses some of the time

ask

Thx

It’s not as though we thought we’d done something wrong

Just wondered if there was an etiquette or code to there to

We here for fun

Feel free to say hi anytime if we are what we are all looking for

Chester/Wirral

"Would it be too cynical to suggest the best way to get attention on the forums is to post as a single female profile...

But joking aside, just get stuck in posting on threads, there are loads of posters on here and people come and go, it can seem cliquey but generally anyone posting something opinionated/entertaining/funny will get responses some of the time"

No, but you can tell they are attention whores.

ask

It’s not as if we are desperate to be popular

I sent these types of posts as some of the most regular and seemed like a fun way to get to know people.

Thanks

Does it matter?

Either get fun or whatever out of it or not. Please don't try and join the popularity contest type posts. "

You honestly think that because some of your comments get ignored that is somehow the forum collectively making it clear you aren't welcome?

How would that even work? Do the imaginary clique have a giant whatsapp group and decide who should be ignored and who should be embraced?

Plenty of people like your posts, plenty don't, its the nature of the forum. I;ve never been popular on her (and truth be told I've never really wanted to be) I'm far more interested in the 5% who like my posts than the 95% that don't

Chester/Wirral

I've reduced my input on the forum as it's been made clear I'm not welcome but that just shows you the character of the people on it not a reflection on myself.

You honestly think that because some of your comments get ignored that is somehow the forum collectively making it clear you aren't welcome?

How would that even work? Do the imaginary clique have a giant whatsapp group and decide who should be ignored and who should be embraced?

Plenty of people like your posts, plenty don't, its the nature of the forum. I;ve never been popular on her (and truth be told I've never really wanted to be) I'm far more interested in the 5% who like my posts than the 95% that don't"

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Plenty of people like your posts, plenty don't, its the nature of the forum. I;ve never been popular on her (and truth be told I've never really wanted to be) I'm far more interested in the 5% who like my posts than the 95% that don't

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

I wouldn't join any club that had you as a member either.

Chester/Wirral

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

I wouldn't join any club that had you as a member either. "

You're in luck then, several won't.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just keep posting... some things will take off more than others... you'll just annoy everyone into submission...

I wouldn't say its a delibrate thing. "

Lately I'm trying to make a conscious effort to reply to different people. I see you, and Patrick and riverdeep and everyone on this thread. You're not invisible. I like the posts from each of you.

It's difficult when a lot of people are saying the same thing as we can't to all the posts as it's like spamming the thread.

OP I agree with what other people said, join in and chat too.

ask

Thanks again for all of the advice

Must’ve worked as the post in the swingers forum got toooo busy

Happy Fabbing x

Plenty of people like your posts, plenty don't, its the nature of the forum. I;ve never been popular on her (and truth be told I've never really wanted to be) I'm far more interested in the 5% who like my posts than the 95% that don't"

Actually there is plenty of posts referring to a couple of kik or WhatsApp groups where a lot of those accused of being the clique chat away from here, I can't remember which. Find it hilarious, discussing with each other what to say to certain individuals and so on, I actually hope it's true

» Add a new message to this topic