FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid147 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Why is it that you can have a great chat last weekend and this weekend they just delete your messages. Any ladies out there care to answer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that you can have a great chat last weekend and this weekend they just delete your messages. Any ladies out there care to answer?"

Have you been blocked by her?

Women get oodles of messages so she may of deleyed them accidentally. Dont read too much into wots happened

Northern Ireland

No. Haven’t been blocked.

"Why is it that you can have a great chat last weekend and this weekend they just delete your messages. Any ladies out there care to answer?"

Are you sure it wasn’t a fella pretending to be a female & having a giggle ?

Because last weekend she wanted to talk to you and this week she doesn't? Maybe she's busy? Maybe she's found someone more interesting? Maybe she thought you were a timewaster because she wanted to meet and you wanted to talk? Maybe she's a bloke who used you for wank fodder?

How is anyone supposed to second guess someones else's reasoning?

Northern Ireland

Could have found someone more interesting I suppose.

At least say thanks or sorry, but just to delete is pretty lame.

"Could have found someone more interesting I suppose.

At least say thanks or sorry, but just to delete is pretty lame."

No one owes anyone anything on this site! It's just life! Dust yourself off and start again

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Did you show her a photo?

Maybe after talking to you once she has realized you're not for her?

As the gent above said, if I didn't fancy you, I would delete. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying I really do not find you attractive. To save feelings and possible abuse in return, I would just delete and block.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Lots of reasons, and you could spend hours second guessing them & still never know.

I've done it on several occasions.

I had, to my mind valid reasons none of which I feel the other person would understand, and fruitless to try explain.

By *_BelleRose_xCouple  over a year ago

worcester

[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 15:20:06]

worcester

I gotta say we can 50-100 messages a day to trawl through so I often delete message conversations to keep our inbox clean and easy to manage it’s not an offensive thing but i haven’t got time personally to send messages apologising for removing the message in advance - I really wouldn’t take it personally there could be a multitude of reasons as to why she deleted

Northern Ireland

Thanks for all the help and advice everyone.

Time to put it behind me and move on.

worcester

"Thanks for all the help and advice everyone.

Time to put it behind me and move on."

We once had a guy been aggressive and abusive because of this same reason you guys need to remember there is more men then woman and couples on here so the amount of mails you get can be over whelming and when your trying to organise a group meet I.e dogging,gangbangs it’s very hard to keep track of the people that are attending the people that are interested the people that your just chatting with and the people that just message thinking they gonna get some in the next hour

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I just delete messages to keep a tidy inbox when it gets too full. Sometimes I'm still talking to the person but I'll have sent the last one so when they reply I'll respond. It's not anything bad from me. Everyone is different though.

V x

"Why is it that you can have a great chat last weekend and this weekend they just delete your messages. Any ladies out there care to answer?

Because last weekend she wanted to talk to you and this week she doesn't? Maybe she's busy? Maybe she's found someone more interesting? Maybe she thought you were a timewaster because she wanted to meet and you wanted to talk? Maybe she's a bloke who used you for wank fodder?

How is anyone supposed to second guess someones else's reasoning?"

On here Woman rule i was chatting with a lady once and she admitted a lot on here love getting messages have no intention of ever reading but gives their ego a boost

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I always clear my inbox.

"Could have found someone more interesting I suppose.

At least say thanks or sorry, but just to delete is pretty lame."

I agree. It's childish.

Unless the conversation came to a natural end. Maybe try mailing her again.

I only clear inactive chats, I do read EVERY message but won’t reply to FAF/Hi etc

I will say thank you for messaging but I don’t think you’re my type ALWAYS, to just block and delete for me is rude and I don’t want to be rude to people.

On the flip side, I’ve been deleted/blocked for no reason whatsoever, it happens. I’m not going to waste my time and energy on it, just put them in the “twat” box and bin that shit

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Very normal as is leaving a conversation mid conversation with no warning. I use a few methods to test if a lady is seriously interested. If not don't chase her it's pointless as if she had the slightest interest she would have got back to you.

You were probably one of a few guys she was chatting to simultaneously and a good idea of that is that you message her within a minute or so,but have to wait five to ten minutes for her reply.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Send her another 10 messages, if she blocks you then you have your answer....

By *akequeen90Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

"Why is it that you can have a great chat last weekend and this weekend they just delete your messages. Any ladies out there care to answer?

Are you sure it wasn’t a fella pretending to be a female & having a giggle ? "

Yeahhhh...have had lots of single guys posing as couples.

Northern Ireland

I blocked her earlier today when she deleted three messages in a row. Obviously for whatever reason she didn’t want to chat anymore.

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Why wait until three .... one would have been enough for me.

There every where - wouldn’t fab be a great place if they weren’t here

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you waited a week between messages it's possible she just lost interest.

You win some, you loose some, don’t be but hurt and get over it!

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I blocked her earlier today when she deleted three messages in a row. Obviously for whatever reason she didn’t want to chat anymore. "

It’s tricky. One of my most amazing connections I had deleted winks and messages until one day I hit reply and we hit it off with a bang - sometimes it’s simply timing and what’s happening in peoples lives! Good luck x

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"If you waited a week between messages it's possible she just lost interest. "

And possibley thought he was a timewaster or not interested.

Northern Ireland

I had sent a few during the week when I saw her online hoping she wanted a chat but they were deleted shortly after I sent them.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Or males for that matter. There are a considerable number of male time wasters over our way.

"I blocked her earlier today when she deleted three messages in a row. Obviously for whatever reason she didn’t want to chat anymore. "

someone may have already asked this, but why does this make her a time waster?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I blocked her earlier today when she deleted three messages in a row. Obviously for whatever reason she didn’t want to chat anymore.

someone may have already asked this, but why does this make her a time waster?"

Yeah, this isn't a time waster.

"I only clear inactive chats, I do read EVERY message but won’t reply to FAF/Hi etc

I will say thank you for messaging but I don’t think you’re my type ALWAYS, to just block and delete for me is rude and I don’t want to be rude to people.

On the flip side, I’ve been deleted/blocked for no reason whatsoever, it happens. I’m not going to waste my time and energy on it, just put them in the “twat” box and bin that shit

"

This is how I see it.

Not going to lose sleep over it, it's how it is and done, but why?

When it happens and it happens a lot that person is then just an after thought to me and I no longer use energy on them.

If there has been a conversation going on I don't care if its fab, in another form of online social interaction, or face to face. Unless one person involved has done something so unsociable that it deserves a blunt end to the conversation followed by totally blanking and dismiasal, then it is straight up rude, plain and simple. Either due to arrogance or cowardice.

The end result is the same, no more communication but if you want somebody to contact you (man or woman) and be respectful and polite, but can't offer the same respect to give a simple "thanks but not feeling this anymore" then follow it up with a block if you are that worried about them sending abuse back at you, it is being hostile and rude for the sake of being hostile and rude because the lines of communication have already been opened.

Conclusion is people in general like to think of themselves as one thing, but have no problem adjusting that if the situation does not suit them.

"I only clear inactive chats, I do read EVERY message but won’t reply to FAF/Hi etc

This is how I see it.

Not going to lose sleep over it, it's how it is and done, but why?

When it happens and it happens a lot that person is then just an after thought to me and I no longer use energy on them.

If there has been a conversation going on I don't care if its fab, in another form of online social interaction, or face to face. Unless one person involved has done something so unsociable that it deserves a blunt end to the conversation followed by totally blanking and dismiasal, then it is straight up rude, plain and simple. Either due to arrogance or cowardice.

The end result is the same, no more communication but if you want somebody to contact you (man or woman) and be respectful and polite, but can't offer the same respect to give a simple "thanks but not feeling this anymore" then follow it up with a block if you are that worried about them sending abuse back at you, it is being hostile and rude for the sake of being hostile and rude because the lines of communication have already been opened.

Conclusion is people in general like to think of themselves as one thing, but have no problem adjusting that if the situation does not suit them. "

Amen brother! X

Women can pick and choose im afraid

By *l6789Man  over a year ago

croydon

On the topic I had been messaging a woman here and yes she has verifications so not a bloke lol.

She arranged to meet before Christmas didn’t show and said it was due to work which I let her slide on. But today was due to meet again and she was all game last night agreed the hotel and then today again nothing. No response then blocked my number and blocked me here!

Sometimes I just don’t get some women and what they are gaining from messing blokes around. I am out for the hotel and arranged child care which she knew. Just pathetic and really rude.

Rant over

Just make your heading stand out , as someone has said ladies get tons of messages so say something like "Great Chat Last Weekend" attract her attention

Good luck buddy !!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I get loads of msges everyday, sometimes I can't be bothered to read through the mass of Hi how's you and I just bulk delete the lot, I figure if someone is interested they will re Msg me and put a lot more effort in, when uve said I'm good thanks about 250 times a day it gets a bit wearing

If ur not blocked then try asking her about it, if she continues to read and delete with no reply then it's QED move on

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

"On the topic I had been messaging a woman here and yes she has verifications so not a bloke lol.

She arranged to meet before Christmas didn’t show and said it was due to work which I let her slide on. But today was due to meet again and she was all game last night agreed the hotel and then today again nothing. No response then blocked my number and blocked me here!

Sometimes I just don’t get some women and what they are gaining from messing blokes around. I am out for the hotel and arranged child care which she knew. Just pathetic and really rude.

Rant over "

That sounds awful and yes, she did waste your time (and money!), in a major way. I'm sorry to hear this. I have had guys mess me around too, although not quite to this extent.

The situation described by the OP does not make the other person a 'timewaster'. People throw this accusation around as if exchanging a few messages means that they are entitled to something.

croydon

Already reported it here but I doubt they will do anything with her profile. Ladies we understand you speak to a lot of guys here but don’t mess us around, it’s not fair to anyone if you are just toying with them.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"On the topic I had been messaging a woman here and yes she has verifications so not a bloke lol.

Rant over "

So she stood you up the first time without notice and you have her a second chance ?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Rant over

So she stood you up the first time without notice and you have her a second chance ? "

yes what a kind and considerate guy he is isn't he

Rant over

So she stood you up the first time without notice and you have her a second chance ? yes what a kind and considerate guy he is isn't he "

I'd say he was naive and foolish tbh especially for booking a hotel room for someone who didn't even have the courtesy to cancel the first meet !

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Already reported it here but I doubt they will do anything with her profile. Ladies we understand you speak to a lot of guys here but don’t mess us around, it’s not fair to anyone if you are just toying with them."

Happens to is as well in afraid not not guys. I have a few female friends and we were having coffee one day when 3 of us sd we were away home to get ready for a meet. Times etc were too.mucj of a coincidence. Turns out same guy had arranged to meet all 3 at the same time and was obviously going to cancel or just not turn up on 2. Was obv going to decide which 1 he wd meet at the last minute. X

croydon

"Already reported it here but I doubt they will do anything with her profile. Ladies we understand you speak to a lot of guys here but don’t mess us around, it’s not fair to anyone if you are just toying with them.

Happens to is as well in afraid not not guys. I have a few female friends and we were having coffee one day when 3 of us sd we were away home to get ready for a meet. Times etc were too.mucj of a coincidence. Turns out same guy had arranged to meet all 3 at the same time and was obviously going to cancel or just not turn up on 2. Was obv going to decide which 1 he wd meet at the last minute. X "

Due to people letting you down that probably normal in order to not waste a day off.

But in my case I hadn’t double booked

croydon

Rant over

So she stood you up the first time without notice and you have her a second chance ? yes what a kind and considerate guy he is isn't he

I'd say he was naive and foolish tbh especially for booking a hotel room for someone who didn't even have the courtesy to cancel the first meet !"

I like to try give people the benefit of the doubt I’ve had to do it some times and given she is a nurse I gave her a pass as she might have been in an emergency.

But moving forward I won’t be meeting anyone that doesn’t do a social first

Aberdeen

"Already reported it here but I doubt they will do anything with her profile. Ladies we understand you speak to a lot of guys here but don’t mess us around, it’s not fair to anyone if you are just toying with them.

Happens to is as well in afraid not not guys. I have a few female friends and we were having coffee one day when 3 of us sd we were away home to get ready for a meet. Times etc were too.mucj of a coincidence. Turns out same guy had arranged to meet all 3 at the same time and was obviously going to cancel or just not turn up on 2. Was obv going to decide which 1 he wd meet at the last minute. X

Due to people letting you down that probably normal in order to not waste a day off.

But in my case I hadn’t double booked "

Sorry nothing normal about arranging 3 meets at the same time to then cancel 2 so maybe thats what she did strung along 3 to let 2 down and u were one of the 2 so in ur words that's normal .

croydon

Sorry nothing normal about arranging 3 meets at the same time to then cancel 2 so maybe thats what she did strung along 3 to let 2 down and u were one of the 2 so in ur words that's normal . "

Maybe she did! Nobody likes being second best but it won’t be the first or last time it happens let’s face it online people do this sort of thing. It’s not fair but nothing is

Rant over

So she stood you up the first time without notice and you have her a second chance ? yes what a kind and considerate guy he is isn't he

I'd say he was naive and foolish tbh especially for booking a hotel room for someone who didn't even have the courtesy to cancel the first meet !

I like to try give people the benefit of the doubt I’ve had to do it some times and given she is a nurse I gave her a pass as she might have been in an emergency.

But moving forward I won’t be meeting anyone that doesn’t do a social first "

I used to be like you. Sadly you soon learn on here that incidents like this are all too common. Very sensible doing a social first in future

Aberdeen

Sorry nothing normal about arranging 3 meets at the same time to then cancel 2 so maybe thats what she did strung along 3 to let 2 down and u were one of the 2 so in ur words that's normal .

Maybe she did! Nobody likes being second best but it won’t be the first or last time it happens let’s face it online people do this sort of thing. It’s not fair but nothing is"

I know inwasnt trying to make u feel worse but u seemed to think it was ok for a guy to arrange 3 meets in case he was let down..lets face it nobody likes being let down and everyone has a nonfab life, and the couple of times work or family has forced me to cancel a meet i have apologised and told the truth, and luckily wasn't at the last minute . Wd never just delete or block very immature x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

But in my case I hadn’t double booked "

Absolutely not normal!

» Add a new message to this topic