FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nasty messages, should I bother?

Nasty messages, should I bother?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettyLittleThing OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I get a few random messages now and again, make me laugh and I play with them if I'm bored but I got a real charmer tonight after I told him no to having my kik (lives too far away, was actually quite demanding of it).

So blocked him after the ever flattering messages but one stands out to me as he tells me he uses this site for the "easy slags" cause we're all desperate its easier for men on here.

He got verified today, I am now questioning do I tell the seemingly actually lovely genuine lady who's met this charming man or not bother?

I would never dream of doing this usually, it's just what he's said about women on here is quite disgusting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He sounds like a twat, I'd tell her x

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I agree, if he can’t be pleasant why would you let her meet him.

Best thing its just ignore it..you deserve better.

Is he local to you? Just wondering, because i dont want to potentially converse with him, if he has that idea about women

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I agree, if he can’t be pleasant why would you let her meet him. "

She’s already met him mate !

Not sure she'd appreciate your input if she's already made her mind up he's a nice guy.

I'd just leave it myself

By *ettyboob72Woman  over a year ago

Manningtree

presumably if she's verified him, she's already met him, so its too late

Gloucester

" Not sure she'd appreciate your input if she's already made her mind up he's a nice guy.

I'd just leave it myself"

Exactly .

If I was you i’d tell her x

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

" Not sure she'd appreciate your input if she's already made her mind up he's a nice guy.

I'd agree this.

Swansea

That's what I thought, some people won't appreciate it.

The only thing that is niggling at me is if I found out he was saying that and he'd met me I'd feel annoyed and shitty.

I'd just leave it myself

I'd agree this. "

Leave it.. People will make their own opinion

Swansea

"Is he local to you? Just wondering, because i dont want to potentially converse with him, if he has that idea about women "

No he's up North, he actually said he'd no intent on meeting me anyway. Nice guy

I'd just leave it myself

The only thing that is niggling at me is if I found out he was saying that and he'd met me I'd feel annoyed and shitty. "

He could turn it around and make you out to be some sort of stalker, when she inevitibly confronts him.

"Is he local to you? Just wondering, because i dont want to potentially converse with him, if he has that idea about women

No he's up North, he actually said he'd no intent on meeting me anyway. Nice guy "

So basically thought he'd just get some cam fun out of you? He really does sound like a peach

"Is he local to you? Just wondering, because i dont want to potentially converse with him, if he has that idea about women

No he's up North, he actually said he'd no intent on meeting me anyway. Nice guy "

And you let him go? I think you are. Missing out on that keeper

Swansea

I'd just leave it myself

The only thing that is niggling at me is if I found out he was saying that and he'd met me I'd feel annoyed and shitty.

He could turn it around and make you out to be some sort of stalker, when she inevitibly confronts him. "

He can do but Ive got screenshots because the messages are still there. I've got nothing to hide, I just wondered if I should do something decent for women on here because he's not a nice person.

I actually dont think I will bother, I don't want drama but I feel shitty she won't know.

Actually ironically enough his other veris were cam veris.. The only reason I put up I have a new kik is because of old friends, maybe I'll remove it.

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd just leave it myself

He could turn it around and make you out to be some sort of stalker, when she inevitibly confronts him.

He can do but Ive got screenshots because the messages are still there. I've got nothing to hide, I just wondered if I should do something decent for women on here because he's not a nice person.

I actually dont think I will bother, I don't want drama but I feel shitty she won't know.

Actually ironically enough his other veris were cam veris.. The only reason I put up I have a new kik is because of old friends, maybe I'll remove it. "

Yes just bin him hun & move on, if he was a serial killer yes I’d tell,

but a chatting shit idiot I’d leave him stew is my personal opinion ...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Perhaps he was just having a hissy fit because it didn't go his way with you?

By *unning LinguistMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Life is too short. Move swiftly on. Forget this loser.

By *enuinefella85Man  over a year ago

march

Women aren’t pieces of meat or an empty. Everyone is here for the same thing....and sometimes more lol. You and the other ladies on here are not easy slags....he may think that but he is a dick and donesnt speak for the genuine guys here. Ignore what he said although I would advise to tell this lady. He sounds truly vile and she will most likely get a bad experience bless her x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If the lady was a friend of mine or someone I had chatted to I'd probably tell her but if not I wouldn't. It's a funny one though, some people don't like to hear these things from other women but there's also the safety thing and looking out for each other to!

I'd just leave it myself

Actually ironically enough his other veris were cam veris.. The only reason I put up I have a new kik is because of old friends, maybe I'll remove it. "

Very true. It would be a lot of drama. I know if it was my mate, i would let them know in a heartbeat. It just shows what a good woman you are, to even consider warning a woman you dont know, about a twat

Swansea

"If the lady was a friend of mine or someone I had chatted to I'd probably tell her but if not I wouldn't. It's a funny one though, some people don't like to hear these things from other women but there's also the safety thing and looking out for each other to!"

" Very true. It would be a lot of drama. I know if it was my mate, i would let them know in a heartbeat. It just shows what a good woman you are, to even consider warning a woman you dont know, about a twat "

Thank you (:

Yeah that's it isn't it, you've both hit it here, if I had previously spoke to her I wouldnt second guess it I would just tell them straight away but I don't know how she will react to it and I don't want drama if I'm wrong.

Thanks everyone, I won't lose sleep over it, honestly Im thick skinned, I just genuinely thought about that lady if he was being two faced on here and how it would feel.

Water off a ducks back...we had a guy that messaged us almost begging for a meet till we pointed out he was straight and we weren’t interested ...the tirade Of abuse was unreal...thought about reporting him, but guessed he’d just make a new account and come back...so just ignored him...

As others have said, if you knew the other party, no question...but if you’ve had no interaction before now, personally, I’d leave it

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Why not just report the messages to admin and let them decide what to do?

say it happened in a night club ,

would you run and tell the bouncer , or run and tell the next female or male he chatted to.

rise above i say.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah tricky one,I'm just debating if I'd want to know after I'd already met him. Fingers crossed she finds out he's an idiot by herself.

This post sums up what is wrong with the swinging world and a serious purge is needed...

You don’t want anything to do with this man.. but you kept looking at his profile, then you want to contact the person he met , to tell this person information about someone you have no interest in meeting at all....

And the caveat is if a guy did this same exact thing, he would be considered creepy and pushy....

You can’t make this stuff up....

"Yeah tricky one,I'm just debating if I'd want to know after I'd already met him. Fingers crossed she finds out he's an idiot by herself."

I was thinking exactly the same. Then I think if I had displayed a verification from this man. I wouldn't want to be associated with someone so vile so I would want to hide the verification. Haven't explained or worded that very well but I hope that makes sense. But then it could very much backfire on the OP. It's definitely a tricky one.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"This post sums up what is wrong with the swinging world and a serious purge is needed...

You don’t want anything to do with this man.. but you kept looking at his profile, then you want to contact the person he met , to tell this person information about someone you have no interest in meeting at all....

And the caveat is if a guy did this same exact thing, he would be considered creepy and pushy....

"

Do you know what I've changed my mind,as a single woman on here my safety is very important as I'm sure everyones is. I've hopefully never met a person who would say abusive thing's to one person then be sweetness and light to the next women.

Screenshot and forward it on,then it's up to them what they do with it,but the warning they have the ability to be a total cock has been passed on. We woman need to look out for each other.

I don't see anything wrong with letting her know. If someone behaves like an idiot they should be called out on it.

"This post sums up what is wrong with the swinging world and a serious purge is needed...

Do you know what I've changed my mind,as a single woman on here my safety is very important as I'm sure everyones is. I've hopefully never met a person who would say abusive thing's to one person then be sweetness and light to the next women.

Screenshot and forward it on,then it's up to them what they do with it,but the warning they have the ability to be a total cock has been passed on. We woman need to look out for each other."

Safety.... this is rich...

Onestepoutofthedoor

Screenshot and forward it on,then it's up to them what they do with it,but the warning they have the ability to be a total cock has been passed on. We woman need to look out for each other.

Safety.... this is rich..."

Quite.

"I get a few random messages now and again, make me laugh and I play with them if I'm bored but I got a real charmer tonight after I told him no to having my kik (lives too far away, was actually quite demanding of it).

So blocked him after the ever flattering messages but one stands out to me as he tells me he uses this site for the "easy slags" cause we're all desperate its easier for men on here.

He got verified today, I am now questioning do I tell the seemingly actually lovely genuine lady who's met this charming man or not bother?

I would never dream of doing this usually, it's just what he's said about women on here is quite disgusting. "

Screenshot it and send it her...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Perhaps he was just having a hissy fit because it didn't go his way with you?

"

Exactly this. Leave it OP. Block and move on.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Id send the screen shot to her. At leadt then she can decide whether she wants to display the veri or not.

"I don't see anything wrong with letting her know. If someone behaves like an idiot they should be called out on it.

"

Another vote for that!

Screenshot and forward it on,then it's up to them what they do with it,but the warning they have the ability to be a total cock has been passed on. We woman need to look out for each other."

Another vote for that!

"I get a few random messages now and again, make me laugh and I play with them if I'm bored but I got a real charmer tonight after I told him no to having my kik (lives too far away, was actually quite demanding of it).

I would never dream of doing this usually, it's just what he's said about women on here is quite disgusting. "

What do you mean you play with them if you're bored? Were you winding him up after you'd said no?

I wouldn't say anything to her. Lots of men have the same attitude about women on here. It's hardly a surprise.

"

North west ish

I would never dream of doing this usually, it's just what he's said about women on here is quite disgusting.

What do you mean you play with them if you're bored? Were you winding him up after you'd said no?

I wouldn't say anything to her. Lots of men have the same attitude about women on here. It's hardly a surprise. "

So you wouldn't help a fellow lady on here, instead choosing to let her continue to he associated with a male with an appalling attitude to the women on here. Why?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I'd just leave it myself

The only thing that is niggling at me is if I found out he was saying that and he'd met me I'd feel annoyed and shitty. "

Perhaps he was only saying that out of petulance because you wouldn't meet him. It may not be his genuine view.

He may not be a twat.

Of course, he may actually be a twat.

Presumably she liked him enough to meet him and verify him.

At the end of the day it's other people's shizzle.

Best stay silent on the matter.

I wouldn't say anything to her. Lots of men have the same attitude about women on here. It's hardly a surprise.

So you wouldn't help a fellow lady on here, instead choosing to let her continue to he associated with a male with an appalling attitude to the women on here. Why?

"

There's thousands of people with that kind of attitude to women on here.

Are you mailing all the women they've met?

North west ish

"

Obviously not. That's why I dont meet men on here. However this is one specific woman that can be helped, by giving her info to make an informed choice. You would rather she didn't know. Why tho? Genuinely interested why you would not inform her. What if he'd threatened violence towards women would you keep that info to yourself or let them know?

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

In my experience no good comes from talking to Fab members about other members behind their backs. Especially when you’ve not met either party.

We’re all grown ups on here and have to take responsibility for our own actions. Equally we’re all different and not all looking for the same identikit meets.

Once you’ve blocked, just move on. (Incidentally I presume you must have unblocked him, to see that he’d been verified...?)

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Obviously not. That's why I dont meet men on here. However this is one specific woman that can be helped, by giving her info to make an informed choice. You would rather she didn't know. Why tho? Genuinely interested why you would not inform her. What if he'd threatened violence towards women would you keep that info to yourself or let them know?"

If someone is threatening violence, then the appropriate route is to report them to the admins. If they’re just being an arse, then block and move on....

Everybody has there own level of twatness!

He was twat in your mind.

Not so in another person's mind, so they met him. Their choice. Their consequences.

Block, report abusive comments to yourself, forget and move on.

Swansea

I wouldn't say anything to her. Lots of men have the same attitude about women on here. It's hardly a surprise. "

No I wasn't winding him up, he said "give me ur kik" I literally said "nope" and I got a load of abuse, about how I looked, about how were all easy slags on here and he just wanted pics and never would of met me.

I'm not going to say anything now, this is the first time I've been messaged what he was saying about women though so I consider it cause I don't care if its only stuff about me.

I think If vile little men send me shitty messages I'm entitled to be a sarcastic back before I block their asses.

Obviously not. That's why I dont meet men on here. However this is one specific woman that can be helped, by giving her info to make an informed choice. You would rather she didn't know. Why tho? Genuinely interested why you would not inform her. What if he'd threatened violence towards women would you keep that info to yourself or let them know?"

I didn't say I'd rather she didn't know.

His attitude isn't unusual.

If he had threatened violence to women I would report to Admin.

The information would be more useful to people he hasn't met yet. No way of knowing who they are to warn them.

No I wasn't winding him up, he said "give me ur kik" I literally said "nope" and I got a load of abuse, about how I looked, about how were all easy slags on here and he just wanted pics and never would of met me.

I'm not going to say anything now, this is the first time I've been messaged what he was saying about women though so I consider it cause I don't care if its only stuff about me.

I think If vile little men send me shitty messages I'm entitled to be a sarcastic back before I block their asses.

"

I wasn't inferring that it was your fault he was abusive, I was just asking for background information.

Just take it as a compliment. He really wanted you and you said no. His ego can't cope with that so he lashed out.

His attitude to women on sites like these being 'slags' is very common in other people. If it's the first time you've experienced that attitude you're lucky.

North west ish

Obviously not. That's why I dont meet men on here. However this is one specific woman that can be helped, by giving her info to make an informed choice. You would rather she didn't know. Why tho? Genuinely interested why you would not inform her. What if he'd threatened violence towards women would you keep that info to yourself or let them know?

I didn't say I'd rather she didn't know.

The information would be more useful to people he hasn't met yet. No way of knowing who they are to warn them. "

Well I'm sure he'll have more meets. He has a veri to say no doubt he's a great guy. Let's hope everything goes his way on those meets and his real thoughts of women are contained.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

A real charmer isn't he

I would leave it personally except you've got screenshots of the conversation as tour intentions could be misinterpreted.

Too late now and you don't know how she will react. Perhaps think your jealous and start giving you abuse

Swansea

" I didn't say I'd rather she didn't know.

The information would be more useful to people he hasn't met yet. No way of knowing who they are to warn them. "

"

I wasn't inferring that it was your fault he was abusive, I was just asking for background information.

Just take it as a compliment. He really wanted you and you said no. His ego can't cope with that so he lashed out.

His attitude to women on sites like these being 'slags' is very common in other people. If it's the first time you've experienced that attitude you're lucky. "

If he had of threatened violence admin is my usual route, if its just me and the message is particularly nasty I report it again and block. But when he was saying the derogatory things about women, I thought if he has meets and he's using Fab under the illusion all women on here are easy just because it's a sex site, that's pretty disgusting.

Yeah I agree, I don't think it'll be appreciated anyway shes already met him and there's no other way of warning other women.

Probably spit the dummy out situation, I just couldn't get over the attitude of someone because I said nope, he must think so highly of himself and women are like dirt to him.

Yeah I've had plenty of nasty messages over the years but never with his attitude. I won't and didn't lose any sleep over him, it's just something I considered.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

Could reflect badly on you. I would leave it.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

The woman who verified him may have had a great time and have some pleasant memories of the meet. Maybe it would be a mistake to let her know the guy she was intimate with is in fact a towering arsehole and potentially cause her unnecessary distress.

You can't change what's already happened despite him having revealed his true colours to you.

Gloucester

The woman who verified him may have had a great time and have some pleasant memories of the meet. Maybe it would be a mistake to let her know the guy she was intimate with is in fact a towering arsehole and potentially cause her unnecessary distress.

You can't change what's already happened despite him having revealed his true colours to you."

And maybe he isn’t a towering arsehole with the potential to cause distress with people who don’t msg him back when they’ve nothing better to do ?

His true colors may not be anything like what has been said by the op . They may be what’s written in the veri the other lady wrote ?

How far up North?

Asking for a friend x

"

Be some sad loser who thinks ladies are bits of meat to be used and treated how he wants block the moron

By *nsatiablepartnerseekerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Nope I would not as he has probably moved onto the next victim and all you are going to hurt is her. He won't give a shite

why gossip?

Would you like it if someone told tales about you behind your back?

"why gossip?

Would you like it if someone told tales about you behind your back?"

Dont think its gossip spreading the word about a vile person like him

"why gossip?

Dont think its gossip spreading the word about a vile person like him "

But it’s her word against his. I imagine this type of ghing going in often...when it’s not true.

Op, I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but someone could just think it’s jealousy etc and then your into defending your actions when it’s easier to ignore.

It’s a given that there are some ass on here being arrogant pricks

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

If you blocked him , how can you see he got verified and who by ?

Swansea

"why gossip?

Would you like it if someone told tales about you behind your back?"

It's not gossip or tales, I could take screenshots. I'm not making it up, why would it bother.

So if someone told me the guy I'd met was being highly derogatory to women calling me essentially easy, yes I would like to know.

Swansea

"If you blocked him , how can you see he got verified and who by ?

"

Obviously before I blocked him

"why gossip?

It's not gossip or tales, I could take screenshots. I'm not making it up, why would it bother.

So if someone told me the guy I'd met was being highly derogatory to women calling me essentially easy, yes I would like to know. "

If he is as vile as yo say he is,. his true nature will reveal itself in time. However, irrespective of if you sent screenshots and whathaveyou, you cannot take it upon yourself to be the fab police.

Report him to admins by all means but you open a can of worms chasing his verifications to "warn them off"

Well intended perhaps but it will come across as woman scorned if the person he met thinks he's great.

Swansea

"why gossip?

So if someone told me the guy I'd met was being highly derogatory to women calling me essentially easy, yes I would like to know.

If he is as vile as yo say he is,. his true nature will reveal itself in time. However, irrespective of if you sent screenshots and whathaveyou, you cannot take it upon yourself to be the fab police.

Report him to admins by all means but you open a can of worms chasing his verifications to "warn them off"

Well intended perhaps but it will come across as woman scorned if the person he met thinks he's great. "

Yeah I know, hence why I said like half way up why I am not bothering. I'm not being the fab police cause I reported it and didn't bother.

I get nasty messages but they're about me and I don't care about those, I've never got the ones he's sent me about other women. So I considered it for a split second, that maybe he was spinning other ladies one.

I'm a nice person, I considered helping a lady on here but (like this thread has proven) people don't appreciate it.

So it's case closed, he probably spat his dummy out and said it because I said no anyway.

"why gossip?

Well intended perhaps but it will come across as woman scorned if the person he met thinks he's great.

Yeah I know, hence why I said like half way up why I am not bothering. I'm not being the fab police cause I reported it and didn't bother.

I get nasty messages but they're about me and I don't care about those, I've never got the ones he's sent me about other women. So I considered it for a split second, that maybe he was spinning other ladies one.

I'm a nice person, I considered helping a lady on here but (like this thread has proven) people don't appreciate it.

So it's case closed, he probably spat his dummy out and said it because I said no anyway. "

Hell have no fury like a fabmale scorned...

I wouldn't want her to feel bad about meeting him.

She may have had a great time and got a boost from it.

Who knows how many men I've met who had similar notions.

What you don't know won't hurt you.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I'd say don't get involved from experience..... of its anything like mine she won't see it how it was intended and then gripe about it

"why gossip?

So it's case closed, he probably spat his dummy out and said it because I said no anyway. "

I think it's great that you care. Hope it doesn't put you off helping people in the future. x

"why gossip?

So it's case closed, he probably spat his dummy out and said it because I said no anyway.

I think it's great that you care. Hope it doesn't put you off helping people in the future. x"

I just spit my beer out..... you are funny as hell...

No he's up North, he actually said he'd no intent on meeting me anyway. Nice guy

So basically thought he'd just get some cam fun out of you? He really does sound like a peach "

He sounds like the type of guy who gives the decent guys on here a bad name...be glad you didn't meet him

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

You can't change what's already happened despite him having revealed his true colours to you.

And maybe he isn’t a towering arsehole with the potential to cause distress with people who don’t msg him back when they’ve nothing better to do ?

His true colors may not be anything like what has been said by the op . They may be what’s written in the veri the other lady wrote ? "

So the OP is lying then?

Swansea

His true colors may not be anything like what has been said by the op . They may be what’s written in the veri the other lady wrote ?

So the OP is lying then?"

I wouldn't bother feeding trolls , there's a lot of maybes in there, who knows maybe they can see into my inbox and think i can be bothered to make threads just for fun

People do good and bad things. All our enemies have friends. I think you just have to believe you had a lucky escape and feel happy that another woman hasn't yet suffered because of him. Def report his messages though if you haven't done so

I'd just leave it myself

Exactly .

"

+

If you contact her she'll tjink your just being jealous

Such a charmer eh ?

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I agree, if he can’t be pleasant why would you let her meet him.

She’s already met him mate !

"

he could be lovely to the lady in question, he might have just throw his toys out of pram as you did not play balls ?? Excuse spelling mistakes

"

Cool victim blaming dude!

north and south

"

he had a hissy fit and your having one two probably causes by you winding him up , it's not right to let our emotions run away from us but you tweak his up a bit and the other lady might have liked his play on words

Swansea

he had a hissy fit and your having one two probably causes by you winding him up , it's not right to let our emotions run away from us but you tweak his up a bit and the other lady might have liked his play on words "

I'm not having a hissy fit lol? I just said no to him hounding me for kik and got abuse. I already said I'm not bothering, try reading the thread

Cool victim blaming dude! "

Victim blaming..... oh my lord....

Ok I’ll just contact all your verifications to warn them that you said all men on Fab smell like fish and by displaying your verification. It will put people off...

Good day

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

If I received a message from a total stranger about someone I'd met, unless it was something serious, I'd put my own view of meeting in person above that of the stranger. Now, I'm not saying I'd be right - but I'd be kind of suspicious of someone mailing to say this guy said some dodgy things to me.

If it was this guy locked me in his house and refused to let me leave I'd give it some thought and certainly look for red flags. It's not worth the risk of dismissing out of hand something that big. Although I'm not saying I'd go with it.

But for something pretty everyday for Fab, in honesty I'd probably just assume it was a stranger causing trouble.

north and south

he had a hissy fit and your having one two probably causes by you winding him up , it's not right to let our emotions run away from us but you tweak his up a bit and the other lady might have liked his play on words

I'm not having a hissy fit lol? I just said no to him hounding me for kik and got abuse. I already said I'm not bothering, try reading the thread "

no I said he was having hissy fit not you

There's already too much drama in the clerb.....

» Add a new message to this topic