FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on this matter

Advice on this matter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So I hadI just messaged a young lady on here,thought I’d start get talking to her as her location isn’t too far from my work place. (could go for lunch or cheeky lunch break fuck)

Thing is she read my message, viewed my profile. And didn’t reply. At first I thought ahh she’s not interested in me. But then 5 mins later I get a wink sent by her.

So it’s mixed signals. Do I message her again or leave it till she messages me back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Message her. See how it goes this time if it is same.or similar then take the hint.

Had similar happen before. A few were positive the others not so much. Only way to be sure is to do really.

"So I hadI just messaged a young lady on here,thought I’d start get talking to her as her location isn’t too far from my work place. (could go for lunch or cheeky lunch break fuck)

Thing is she read my message, viewed my profile. And didn’t reply. At first I thought ahh she’s not interested in me. But then 5 mins later I get a wink sent by her.

So it’s mixed signals. Do I message her again or leave it till she messages me back? "

Wow that really is mixed messages making you wait a whole 5 minutes before winking

London

ok sarcasm. But ok you message a couple/man/woman whatever and all they do is wink back at you. Nothing else. How would you deal with situation. I’m just asking advice not a sarcastic tone/reply

"ok sarcasm. But ok you message a couple/man/woman whatever and all they do is wink back at you. Nothing else. How would you deal with situation. I’m just asking advice not a sarcastic tone/reply"

I would take the wink to be a positive sign.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I would take it that she is interested, but didn't have time to send you a message.

It's a busy time of the day. But I think it's positive. Not mixed messages....just a busy lady, who wants to continue chatting when she has time and the wink let's you know she is interested.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would reply asking her intentions. I'm not being sarcastic but she's the only one who knows why she winked

Could she have slipped on the wink button whilst viewing your profile?

Message and say ‘thanks for the wink. I’m here if you want to chat’ and leave it at that. Anything more she will likely regard you as ‘pushy’ x

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Could she have slipped on the wink button whilst viewing your profile?

Message and say ‘thanks for the wink. I’m here if you want to chat’ and leave it at that. Anything more she will likely regard you as ‘pushy’ x"

Exactly! You never know what is going on at the other end of a conversation, and pushing it never works

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

If she's winked after the message then message her again if interested. And remember some people are lazy when it comes to messaging and/or have nothing intresting to say. Then expect you to do all the conversation and effort. If this is the case you may not want to continue things with such a person anyway.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

What if she miss clicked the wink button.. Tbh I'd leave it a few days

London

"What if she miss clicked the wink button.. Tbh I'd leave it a few days"

People say this but. I’m pretty sure the site asks you are you sure you want to wink the person. Anywho, no response and I’ve sent another message and just got a friend request. I haven’t accepted because in my mind I’m thinking time waster

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"What if she miss clicked the wink button.. Tbh I'd leave it a few days

People say this but. I’m pretty sure the site asks you are you sure you want to wink the person. Anywho, no response and I’ve sent another message and just got a friend request. I haven’t accepted because in my mind I’m thinking time waster"

Now I know they say blokes don't take a hint very well but I think you are kicking the arse out of it.

How many buying signals do you wan't?

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

People say this but. I’m pretty sure the site asks you are you sure you want to wink the person. Anywho, no response and I’ve sent another message and just got a friend request. I haven’t accepted because in my mind I’m thinking time waster"

She have any verifications? Photo verification? Ect? Might be a guy

London

People say this but. I’m pretty sure the site asks you are you sure you want to wink the person. Anywho, no response and I’ve sent another message and just got a friend request. I haven’t accepted because in my mind I’m thinking time waster

She have any verifications? Photo verification? Ect? Might be a guy"

Yeah no verifications in 6 months

» Add a new message to this topic