FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotels - double room or bigger?

Hotels - double room or bigger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loverUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Apologies if this has already been posted

When you book a room at a hotel do you just book it for 2 people if you are planning to invite another couple to play during the night?

Do the hotels get pissed off if you don't book a family room or something?

Sorry if a silly question, just don't want to get thrown out

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ew slutty cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I always book for 2 that way they can't refuse another being in your room. Also ask for 2 keys/cards

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We often book a room for 3, which might include a fold out bed, or even a sofa bed.

The trick is not to all go up together, if it's the sort of place where you can't avoid going past reception. Get two keys, meet in the bar and go up as separate couples, if you see what we mean. Better still, find a place where the rooms are easily accessed without having to dodge nosey receptionists! Then again, they've probably seen it all before....

"We often book a room for 3, which might include a fold out bed, or even a sofa bed.

The trick is not to all go up together, if it's the sort of place where you can't avoid going past reception. Get two keys, meet in the bar and go up as separate couples, if you see what we mean. Better still, find a place where the rooms are easily accessed without having to dodge nosey receptionists! Then again, they've probably seen it all before....

"

Top advice about the bar meeting

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 14:18:00]

Eastbourne

"We often book a room for 3, which might include a fold out bed, or even a sofa bed.

"

Great advice, thanks so much

Eastbourne

"I always book for 2 that way they can't refuse another being in your room. Also ask for 2 keys/cards "

Yup two cards is a good point. Cheers

We book for two as generally the other couple aren't staying over.

If they are staying the night then they normally book their own room.

I don't like sleeping with others, I like to leave my dribbling and snoring to be witnessed by my lucky hubby XX

Depends if the double room includes a sofa bed or not? More importantly are you intending upon sleeping?

» Add a new message to this topic