FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Greedy girls

Greedy girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2trouble OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hi, We're thinking about going to a club for greedy girls. Is it basically gang bangs? Sorry if it's a stupid question. Plus any advice or tips? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hi, We're thinking about going to a club for greedy girls. Is it basically gang bangs? Sorry if it's a stupid question. Plus any advice or tips? X"

Which club were you thinking of

Gloucester

Not sure yet! Maybe route 69 as it's fairly close

London

"Not sure yet! Maybe route 69 as it's fairly close"

Not been to that one, but happy to chat more about gg parties in general if you like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Greedy girl events are gangbangs but I’ve found them in clubs very well organised. I’d definitely stick to a club and take a person with you to watch out for you.

You’ll find anything from 5 to 15 guys at these events. Definitely watch one first before taking part.

Gloucester

Thank you. Is there any problem with just watching rather than being involved? X

London

"Thank you. Is there any problem with just watching rather than being involved? X"

Yes. Watching is fine

Gloucester

Great. And do you just need condom's for yourselves, if you see what i mean? X

"Thank you. Is there any problem with just watching rather than being involved? X"

Not at all.

Well the guys should bring their own but you know men so I always have a box with me plus clubs will provide them too.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Great. And do you just need condom's for yourselves, if you see what i mean? X"
I always bring my own as then I know they haven't been tampered with and I know they won't cause issues for me.

I bring them in a variety of sizes... if you know what club your going to. Perhaps see if they have any regular ladies that attend.. as they can often be a great source of information.. or talk to them when you get there..

Greedy girls nights are often one of the most relaxed nights for pressure.. or I find it that way. It always seems to be a laugh and no one takes anything to seriously... I have gone and played and gone and watched.. or a mixture of the two.... I never worry about telling someone sorry not for me... and good times are had.

I've always found that mostly it is self regulated as the guys don't want that ladies upset by an idiot.. So will all watch each other's back.

Hope you enjoy it

Gloucester

Thanks for the tips everyone x

I've been wanting to go to a greedy girl event for ages just not sure which club would be best. Can anyone give some suggestions please.

By *uckmefackwardsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

If you contact me privately via the site, I can put you in touch with (in my experienced opinion) the lady who runs the best of these kind of events all over the country.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Thanks for the tips everyone x"

I think your Find Route 69 have free condoms its my local club run by very friendly people

x

Gloucester

"Thanks for the tips everyone x

I think your Find Route 69 have free condoms its my local club run by very friendly people

x"

Thank you! X

Ah, it’s ‘that’ kind of party is it I was thinking there’d be a cold finger buffet, with lots of sandwiches, hotdogs and pickles

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Hi, We're thinking about going to a club for greedy girls. Is it basically gang bangs? Sorry if it's a stupid question. Plus any advice or tips? X"

No, they may be if the greedy girl wants to be gangbanged or they may be a chance for her to have multiple partners in and afternoon or evening.

It all dependens what the girl wants

Greedy girls nights are great fun. It is good for a gg to have someone watch her back (literally), but generally people are respectful enough as no one wants to spoil it (as one poster above mentioned).

Anyone been to the Greedy Girls night at Le Boudoir on a Thursday or Our Place for Fun on Tuesdays?

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Very good one every 4th Fri at Xtasia in West Bromwich with a swinger friendly Premier Inn actually next door. They even give additional discount if you show your Xtasia membership card.

Really very nice club, well worth a visit

Michael

I went to one recently.

I had created all kinds of ideas. But it's pretty much the same as any other club night.

Participate or watch. Whatever takes your fancy. It definitely wasn't gb everywhere x

By *udley hotwife86Couple  over a year ago

DUDLEY

It's down to the individual and who's around we love the glory holes at chams depending who's around

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

if your going to route 69 its one of the best clubs there freindly relaxed no pressure and good place to just watch its small cozy and very freindly

will add to the route 69 being a great little club never done a greedy night there as yet but as a club its great xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

not sure how far it is for you but I'm trying the xtasia gg night next week for the first time... and your welcome to come with me.

» Add a new message to this topic