FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike oxard2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Fascinated by ladies who squirt and I want to know more. What makes them squirt, manual stimulation with fingers toys, fucking, whats the secret to making them squirt?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

google it, You like wee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess those who are going to say squirt is wee, have never experienced it first hand. As if they have, they'd know it's not wee, at least not purely. There is some urine content in it, but it looks, smells and tastes different.

I do squirt, even though sometimes I wish I didn't, or that I had on/off button, to turn the squirting off when I want to. It's not something I can control, and I can squirt from fingering (it does not have to be rough, 'mining for coal type'), full penetration and toys. Not as much from just having my clit played with, so I don't squirt from being licked, unless there are fingers inside me.

Merseyside

Your a fully grown adult who believes its not "truly" urine.

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine.

"Your a fully grown adult who believes its not "truly" urine.

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine."

I have no clue where you are getting your information from, but here's a quote from Glamour: 'Forget everything you've heard about female ejaculation — we've got the lowdown

We spoke to a 'squirtologist' (and yes, that's an actual job)

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Hear the words ‘female ejaculation’ and people instantly think of pee. Is urine involved?

A “There’s no association. Men urinate and ejaculate from their urethra. Women urinate and ejaculate from their urethra. But one is pee and one is ejaculate. Would we call men’s ejaculate pee? No! It’s confusing because female ejaculate is clear and watery and can feel like the urge to pee. But about 100 scientific studies have been done on the composition of female ejaculate since 1982. It’s confirmed that the composition is 90% prostatic fluid, 10% glucose and a small amount of urea. So, yes, it has urea, but why focus on that. Do we focus on the 0.5% of urea that’s in male ejaculate? Society goes way beyond normal in dissecting female pleasure.”

I might get myself a forum timeout for putting that there, but I'd say do your research first, and/or experience it first hand, and then call others ignorants and believers in fairy tales. Thank God for 95% of Fabbers who think squirting is a huge turn on.

A woman cumming... how absurd whatever next!!

In answer to the op I guess like every other sexual act it’s down to what turns the individual on, we’re all different. I’ve cum from just kissing

Well said and backed up you opinion with actual fact, from a teachers point of view A*. I always assumed it was an ejaculation due to build up of juice, until orgasm where it is release.

From a personal perspective, I find a woman who squirts to be a huge turn on. To see a woman all tensed up in trust of orgasm, ejaculating the very nectar we love to taste. Plus it is always fun to spend the time and try and make her squirt.

Merseyside

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine.

I have no clue where you are getting your information from, but here's a quote from Glamour: 'Forget everything you've heard about female ejaculation — we've got the lowdown

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Hear the words ‘female ejaculation’ and people instantly think of pee. Is urine involved?

A “There’s no association. Men urinate and ejaculate from their urethra. Women urinate and ejaculate from their urethra. But one is pee and one is ejaculate. Would we call men’s ejaculate pee? No! It’s confusing because female ejaculate is clear and watery and can feel like the urge to pee. But about 100 scientific studies have been done on the composition of female ejaculate since 1982. It’s confirmed that the composition is 90% prostatic fluid, 10% glucose and a small amount of urea. So, yes, it has urea, but why focus on that. Do we focus on the 0.5% of urea that’s in male ejaculate? Society goes way beyond normal in dissecting female pleasure.”

I might get myself a forum timeout for putting that there, but I'd say do your research first, and/or experience it first hand, and then call others ignorants and believers in fairy tales. Thank God for 95% of Fabbers who think squirting is a huge turn on. "

the other thread "squirt tips"

Myself, females and couples all say its urine and have posted links on there, I simply googled "is squirt urine?" and every result says yes....try it yourself.

I need to check my research?

Your going off bloody glamour magazine! Its not exactly modern scientist!

Lets look at this "squirtologist"....Tallulah Sulis....check her website.

No doctors degree. or professional qualifications.

she made a indie movie on squirting....

So who needs to check their research?

please read over the glamour article, then read this "experts" qualifications

Ignorance of some people

Merseyside

In laymans terms...

Your "facts" are based off the ideas of a new age tantric practicer with no formal medical qualifications.

But because glamour published it, It's truth.

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Been with a few ladies that squirt and gush and its not the same for any one of them some its not when they cum its before. Some from oral some from penetration some from niple play or kissing. But its always a tur on for me and a pleasure to recive

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

I might get myself a forum timeout for putting that there, but I'd say do your research first, and/or experience it first hand, and then call others ignorants and believers in fairy tales. Thank God for 95% of Fabbers who think squirting is a huge turn on.

Myself, females and couples all say its urine and have posted links on there, I simply googled "is squirt urine?" and every result says yes....try it yourself.

Ignorance of some people"

There are lots of scentific studies both claiming it is or isn’t urine. However, if you’ve experienced the real thing then you’ll know it’s not urine. Mine is thick and white, tastes sweet and smells nothing like urine and it dries hard and white. If my pee was like that I’d definitely be seeking medical attention

"In laymans terms...

Your "facts" are based off the ideas of a new age tantric practicer with no formal medical qualifications.

But because glamour published it, It's truth. "

Is Medical News Today better, or still not scientific enough?

'What is female ejaculation?'

Last reviewed Tue 11 Dec 2018 By Amanda Barrell

Reviewed by Janet Brito, PhD, LCSW, CST

Quote from it:

Female ejaculation refers to the expulsion of fluid from a female's urethra during orgasm or sexual arousal. The urethra is the duct that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.

There are two different types of female ejaculate:

Squirting fluid. This fluid is usually colorless and odorless, and it occurs in large quantities.

Ejaculate fluid. This type more closely resembles male semen. It is typically thick and appears milky.

Analysis has shown that the fluid contains prostatic acid phosphatase (PSA). PSA is an enzyme present in male semen that helps sperm motility.

In addition, female ejaculate usually contains fructose, which is a form of sugar. Fructose is also generally present in male semen where it acts as an energy source for sperm.

Experts believe that the PSA and fructose present in the fluid come from the Skene's glands. Other names for these glands include the paraurethral glands, Garter's duct, and female prostate.

Skene's glands sit on the front, inside wall of the vagina near the G-spot. Researchers believe that stimulation causes these glands to produce PSA and fructose, which then move into the urethra.

But I guess some people, once they made up their minds, will find any excuse to stick to their opinion. I've got first hand experience of squirting, both done by myself and women I have been with. And believe me, I can easily distinguish between what is wee/urine, and what is squirting or 'female ejaculation'. I don't need any kind of research, no matter how shady or how scientific, to tell me what it is that I expel during most of my orgasms. If you want to think that every time a female squirts she simply pees herself, it's your right.

Merseyside

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

There are lots of scentific studies both claiming it is or isn’t urine. However, if you’ve experienced the real thing then you’ll know it’s not urine. Mine is thick and white, tastes sweet and smells nothing like urine and it dries hard and white. If my pee was like that I’d definitely be seeking medical attention "

thick and white? dries hard and white?

That sounds like an imbalance/ yeast infection

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

There are lots of scentific studies both claiming it is or isn’t urine. However, if you’ve experienced the real thing then you’ll know it’s not urine. Mine is thick and white, tastes sweet and smells nothing like urine and it dries hard and white. If my pee was like that I’d definitely be seeking medical attention "

Sasha is the same, very sweet and sweet scented. It also leaves her totally exhausted from head to toe. The first time she did it she cried, but happy cried and said it was a huge release of pressure and stress. I personally don't care what it is, it's extremely fucking horny regardless!

There was a thread about this yesterday it’s not urine

You know what who really cares what it is, where it’s from.

Arguing over that LOL.

And you started with the bee in your bonnet Mr. Surly maturity is when it’s water off a ducks back?

Statuses come across as a little, immature, ironically...

I enjoy it. R enjoys it. No harm.

Merseyside

I'm literally ignoring everyhing you post.

After your arrogance with your first bit of "research" and the block that resulted.

Your saying

" Guess some people will never change their opinion."

do you know how hypocritical you are by not accepting my way the same way i don't accept yours....

The indepebdent magazine.... The science behind the female ejaculation.

They accept all this skene gland stuff until the end of the article.

"the researchers recruited 7 women eho self reported that they squirted a glass of water during orgasm, enough to notably wet the bed.

The women provided a urine sample and then underwent an ultrasound that CONFIRMED their bladders were empty.

The women then either with the aid of partners or alone began sexual stimulation and once sufficiently aroused, underwent a 2nd ultrasound.

At this point the women returned to their task until they achieved orgasm and ejaculation.

a sample of ejaculation and the final ultrasound performed.

Unsuprisingly the first ultrasound showed the participants bladders had emptied.

however the 2nd, conducted when the women were close to orgasm, showed significant bladder FILLING.

The final ultrasound once more showed that the womens bladders were empty.

This suggested female ejaculation was largely urine.

Biochemical analysis of the fluif showed that this was definately the case for two of the women in the study.

for the other 5, the analysis showed that the fluid was largely urine.

The authors of the study concluded that these results strongly support the hypotheis that female ejaculation is an INVOLUNTARY URINE EMISSION..

The article even states is a case of is wee? Yes & No

However scientific research CONCLUDES it is Urine.

Merseyside

"There was a thread about this yesterday it’s not urine "

No one agreed it wasn't you just posted how yours doesnt smell or taste or urine...whih makes you question why you know the taste

"There was a thread about this yesterday it’s not urine

No one agreed it wasn't you just posted how yours doesnt smell or taste or urine...whih makes you question why you know the taste "

Because we’ve tasted it haha! How else?

"I guess those who are going to say squirt is wee, have never experienced it first hand. As if they have, they'd know it's not wee, at least not purely. There is some urine content in it, but it looks, smells and tastes different.

I do squirt, even though sometimes I wish I didn't, or that I had on/off button, to turn the squirting off when I want to. It's not something I can control, and I can squirt from fingering (it does not have to be rough, 'mining for coal type'), full penetration and toys. Not as much from just having my clit played with, so I don't squirt from being licked, unless there are fingers inside me. "

I have a FWB who squirts through stimulation and i can 110% agree with you its definitely not urine as a whole substance. It smells and TASTES totally different

No one agreed it wasn't you just posted how yours doesnt smell or taste or urine...whih makes you question why you know the taste

Because we’ve tasted it haha! How else? "

Merseyside

"You know what who really cares what it is, where it’s from.

Arguing over that LOL.

And you started with the bee in your bonnet Mr. Surly maturity is when it’s water off a ducks back?

I enjoy it. R enjoys it. No harm. "

Wow...your forum imput is outstanding!

You post just to say who cares?

What a pedantic way to use the forums

I got offended when that deluded woman told me to

"Check my research" ....when her Glamour magazine article was written by a new age hippy parading as a doctor.

"I'm literally ignoring everyhing you post.

After your arrogance with your first bit of "research" and the block that resulted.

Your saying

do you know how hypocritical you are by not accepting my way the same way i don't accept yours....

"the researchers recruited 7 women eho self reported that they squirted a glass of water during orgasm, enough to notably wet the bed.

The women provided a urine sample and then underwent an ultrasound that CONFIRMED their bladders were empty.

The women then either with the aid of partners or alone began sexual stimulation and once sufficiently aroused, underwent a 2nd ultrasound.

At this point the women returned to their task until they achieved orgasm and ejaculation.

Unsuprisingly the first ultrasound showed the participants bladders had emptied.

however the 2nd, conducted when the women were close to orgasm, showed significant bladder FILLING.

Biochemical analysis of the fluif showed that this was definately the case for two of the women in the study.

The authors of the study concluded that these results strongly support the hypotheis that female ejaculation is an INVOLUNTARY URINE EMISSION..

However scientific research CONCLUDES it is Urine."

Hey. It’s all cool. She was only giving her belief, review, opinion, whatever. Same as you. No one needs to stress about it

This topic will always go around roundabouts

Merseyside

So your tastebuds are better than hundreds of scientific studies and chemical analysis? cool story bro.

Arguing over that LOL.

"Check my research" ....when her Glamour magazine article was written by a new age hippy parading as a doctor."

Just laugh it off then?

Merseyside

Your saying

Hey. It’s all cool. She was only giving her belief, review, opinion, whatever. Same as you. No one needs to stress about it

This topic will always go around roundabouts "

Its not stress, i feel good teaching the older generation that their old wives tales are a load of huey

So your tastebuds are better than hundreds of scientific studies and chemical analysis? cool story bro."

Have I said that? Bro?

Your saying

Its not stress, i feel good teaching the older generation that their old wives tales are a load of huey "

I beg to differ young wise one.

I’ve never really read up on squirting. Not from Glamour magazine or from a scientific perspective. Only saying what I think. Which is, I’m not bothered what it is. It’s tastes nice and doesn’t smell. I don’t understand why the topic annoys you so much?

Merseyside

"

That was what you said...because you tasted it

"it definately wasn't piss" a few posts before.

Merseyside

Your saying

Its not stress, i feel good teaching the older generation that their old wives tales are a load of huey

I’ve never really read up on squirting. Not from Glamour magazine or from a scientific perspective. Only saying what I think. Which is, I’m not bothered what it is. It’s tastes nice and doesn’t smell. I don’t understand why the topic annoys you so much? "

you sort of people live in a fantasy

Jusy admit what it is...piss plain and simple scientific fact.

Let me guess, squirt isnt piss...and a bloke in a dress is a natural woman

Doesnt it contain Fructose?

Tastes sweet.

Not sure what it is. Leave that to science. I find that the boring bit.

I just like wanking with it.

Cant wank with piss so for me its different stuff.. More 'Lubey'

Is lubey a word?

Lubey... Lol

Loooooobey.

Someone recommended a video on Pornhub called The Squirtinator yesterday.

Its good and use same tricks as i do.

But he looks like he REALLY know what hes doing hahhaa.

Oh also someone mentioned the lady squatting over 2 chairs squirting onto his chest.

This sounds amazing.

Loooooooobey

"It's not stress, i feel good teaching the older generation that their old wives tales are a load of huey "

Thank you, I feel like I have been taught my lesson and put in my rightful place... All I'm going to say is 'sour grapes' (shows my age, unfortunately, but my education, too).

And thank you for calling me 'demented' in one of your previous posts, I take it as a compliment. Justifies the block, as well as my age filters .

"

That was what you said...because you tasted it

"it definately wasn't piss" a few posts before."

Yes I see. I meant I know what it tastes like when I squirt. But now I’ve re read what you say that it actually looks like I know what my pee tastes like ( ive never purposely peed and drank it) but I do know what my squirt tastes like.

So how can I distinguish the two? Hmmmm.

But anyway. I’m don’t mind what it is. It’s from me. It’s no biggie and it’s not often I do, anyway.

Your saying

I’ve never really read up on squirting. Not from Glamour magazine or from a scientific perspective. Only saying what I think. Which is, I’m not bothered what it is. It’s tastes nice and doesn’t smell. I don’t understand why the topic annoys you so much?

you sort of people live in a fantasy

Jusy admit what it is...piss plain and simple scientific fact.

Let me guess, squirt isnt piss...and a bloke in a dress is a natural woman "

ok. Sort of people?

Merseyside

"Doesnt it contain Fructose?

Tastes sweet.

Is lubey a word?

Lubey... Lol

Loooooobey.

Oh also someone mentioned the lady squatting over 2 chairs squirting onto his chest.

This sounds amazing.

Loooooooobey"

Imagine saying that to someone in real life mate? Wouldnt work out well would it?

Probably end up on a register of some sort

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

There are lots of scentific studies both claiming it is or isn’t urine. However, if you’ve experienced the real thing then you’ll know it’s not urine. Mine is thick and white, tastes sweet and smells nothing like urine and it dries hard and white. If my pee was like that I’d definitely be seeking medical attention

That sounds like an imbalance/ yeast infection "

Its not a yeast infection if the smell is sweet, and my gush is thick and white too....

Don't think these females will be happy about fellas telling them about their bodies... So good luck to you sweetheart!

"It's not stress, i feel good teaching the older generation that their old wives tales are a load of huey

Thank you, I feel like I have been taught my lesson and put in my rightful place... All I'm going to say is 'sour grapes' (shows my age, unfortunately, but my education, too).

And thank you for calling me 'demented' in one of your previous posts, I take it as a compliment. Justifies the block, as well as my age filters . "

Devil. You gotta laugh.

And remember. You don’t know what people are going through....

Just smile. Ahhhhhh what a beautiful day it is!

Ignoring all the above ....I first squirted with a plastic (not silicone) purple gspot vibrator that was about £16 from lovehoney. It took me a while but now I can squirt quite a lot and quite far using my fingers. Squirting while having anal is my favourite. Everyone I have been with finds it a turn on and they don't give a fuck if it is or isn't urine. I don't care either, even though I can say through my actual experience of watersports and squirting that the taste and smell is very different.

Merseyside

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

Its not a yeast infection if the smell is sweet, and my gush is thick and white too....

Don't think these females will be happy about fellas telling them about their bodies... So good luck to you sweetheart! "

Oh no...strangers across the country won't be happy reading studies into it.

I wouldnt know if your gush was, As i said....It sounds like a yeast infection....

I've never had to sniff or taste one so i wouldnt know...

^^^^this is the arguement people have been making

" if it tastes sweet it isnt X"

bloody acids and antifreeze can taste sweet if we are going to be semantic

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Fascinated by ladies who squirt and I want to know more. What makes them squirt, manual stimulation with fingers toys, fucking, whats the secret to making them squirt?"

OP the secret to making a woman squirt isn't a secret.

What you should be doing is asking her if she is a squirter in the first place. If the answer is no she is not, then that's just how it is.

However, if she is a squirter, then listen to her body or just ask her, how she likes to cum, as this is really going to help.

Clitoral vs vaginal vs anal stimulation etc are all different and so each woman will have her preferred techniques. The key is providing the right stimulation in the right places at the right time and building the rhythm and throw in some some teasing as well.

Do this properly and she'll be happy.

Just like a piano player make your fingers dance over and in her body and you will hopefully be making sweet music and some very wet bedding!

As for the taste, any fluid that comes out of the pee pipes will always have traces of pee in them, albeit in trace amounts. So no, it is not pee, as there is no taste of urea, so it is probably closer to tears than pee or sweat with a few other hormones and juices added as well.

We all now how different pee and sweat taste and smell and have no problems accepting that little fact, without having a doctorate to prove it.

Best advice? Just ask to meet a squirter and get ready to follow her commands and don't forget your towel/wetsuit/life jackets

What my experience of this?

A very happy lady who is blushing right now who has already posted.

Wish someone (lady preferably) would tell me how to change gush to squirt

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

Don't think these females will be happy about fellas telling them about their bodies... So good luck to you sweetheart!

I wouldnt know if your gush was, As i said....It sounds like a yeast infection....

bloody acids and antifreeze can taste sweet if we are going to be semantic"

Well let's not play the Doctor and nurse role play unless qualified eh!

Lol

"Wish someone (lady preferably) would tell me how to change gush to squirt "

In what way Sub? X

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

Lol "

I like you *high5

I'm just tired of men telling me they can make me squirt when I know my own body better than anyone. Just like men who tell me they can fist me when I've said it's not possible.

And I'm also sick of how squirting, like the female orgasm some 10 years ago, became the latest thing for men to do in a vain effort to make them look good.

"Wish someone (lady preferably) would tell me how to change gush to squirt

In what way Sub? X"

I mean is there a technique, clenching of muscles or something.... I've never really asked anyone before!

In what way Sub? X

I mean is there a technique, clenching of muscles or something.... I've never really asked anyone before! "

I find that the more turned on I am the more I can. I’m like a fountain anyway. Got R right in the face last time

I do think it’s to do with position and their technique, maybe?

I have never encountered squirting before, but having read this forum I think I'm going to have to give that a try. I'm guessing it's all about relaxing and going with the flow?...and of course the person you are with.

Tastes sweet.

Is lubey a word?

Lubey... Lol

Loooooobey.

This sounds amazing.

Loooooooobey

Imagine saying that to someone in real life mate? Wouldnt work out well would it?

Probably end up on a register of some sort "

What part.

Explain please

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

Lol

I like you *high5 "

I’ve also experienced a yeast infection and I can assure you it doesn’t come in isolation when I orgasm then disappear. Some people are clueless

Tastes sweet.

Is lubey a word?

Lubey... Lol

Loooooobey.

This sounds amazing.

Loooooooobey

Probably end up on a register of some sort "

If having sex with a lady means ill be on a register in your eyes kid.. Then.. Erm.. Id probably not want to know where you stick yours.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Arguing over that LOL.

"Check my research" ....when her Glamour magazine article was written by a new age hippy parading as a doctor."

Gosh you're rather rude aren't you,there's a way of getting your point across you know without getting people's back up.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Even the experts don't know.

so at the risk of getting kicked of for 24 hours, by providing some level of dubious clarity..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

(not a wiki fan, but hey ho)

[Removed by poster at 15/01/19 15:48:45]

By *inky DeviantsCouple  over a year ago

St. Peter Port

Smells like pee, tastes like pee, it’s pee!

Still bloody awesome though

By *eymickeyursofineCouple  over a year ago

Wales

Had just posted the text below on a different forum, thought it might contribute to the discussion. Minnie has never been put under any pressure from me, to squirt. It’s a sensation she had felt previously & wanted to explore further. Neither of us care what it exactly is, the only thing that we care about is that both of us enjoy it - which we do! And is not something we do every time we’re intimate & have never done with another couple present. Anyway here’s the cut’n’paste:

“Minnie very much enjoys to squirt when she feels like it & I of course enjoy that she does. She hadn’t been comfortable enough in previous relationships to ‘let go.’ Not that I’m saying OP that that’s case with you.

I’d say (which I’m sure you’ve already done) have an internet search, there’s plenty of writing & even videos (pornhub & YouTube I think!?) that demonstrate “how to’s.” Hope this doesn’t make anyone gag, but we’ve even tried (and succeeded) exploring male squirting. If you’re both into it, which we are (because we’re obviously sickos!) it gives the guy a different cumming sensation, without actually cumming!?! Anyway hope you have fun xx”

"Smells like pee, tastes like pee, it’s pee!

Still bloody awesome though "

You’ve been with someone who’s weeing

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Because we’ve tasted it hasha! How else? "

When a friend of mine drenched me from head to knee in squirt... It didn't Smell if piss that's for sure! And it tastes a little like flat 7up.

"Fascinated by ladies who squirt and I want to know more. What makes them squirt, manual stimulation with fingers toys, fucking, whats the secret to making them squirt?"

It's piss

Here we go again x

"Here we go again x"
no point having this convo.

"Here we go again x no point having this convo. "

Nottingham

"Fascinated by ladies who squirt and I want to know more. What makes them squirt, manual stimulation with fingers toys, fucking, whats the secret to making them squirt?

OP the secret to making a woman squirt isn't a secret.

What you should be doing is asking her if she is a squirter in the first place. If the answer is no she is not, then that's just how it is.

However, if she is a squirter, then listen to her body or just ask her, how she likes to cum, as this is really going to help.

Clitoral vs vaginal vs anal stimulation etc are all different and so each woman will have her preferred techniques. The key is providing the right stimulation in the right places at the right time and building the rhythm and throw in some some teasing as well.

Do this properly and she'll be happy.

Just like a piano player make your fingers dance over and in her body and you will hopefully be making sweet music and some very wet bedding!

As for the taste, any fluid that comes out of the pee pipes will always have traces of pee in them, albeit in trace amounts. So no, it is not pee, as there is no taste of urea, so it is probably closer to tears than pee or sweat with a few other hormones and juices added as well.

We all now how different pee and sweat taste and smell and have no problems accepting that little fact, without having a doctorate to prove it.

Best advice? Just ask to meet a squirter and get ready to follow her commands and don't forget your towel/wetsuit/life jackets

What my experience of this?

A very happy lady who is blushing right now who has already posted. "

Thank you for your mature and informative response, I certainly seem to have sparked quite a debate from my initial posting

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Well this thread has certainly stirred up some heated debate / I think however a lot of people may have missed the real point and that is well as far as I am concerned Very Erotic and a massive turn on - Have met with Four ladies who have squirted two for who it was their first time - All by using curled fingers in the “come here motion” - I think it’s a fantastic experience and I would think a lot of guys would agree

"Well this thread has certainly stirred up some heated debate / I think however a lot of people may have missed the real point and that is well as far as I am concerned Very Erotic and a massive turn on - Have met with Four ladies who have squirted two for who it was their first time - All by using curled fingers in the “come here motion” - I think it’s a fantastic experience and I would think a lot of guys would agree "

Thanks for the finger advice!

"Well this thread has certainly stirred up some heated debate / I think however a lot of people may have missed the real point and that is well as far as I am concerned Very Erotic and a massive turn on - Have met with Four ladies who have squirted two for who it was their first time - All by using curled fingers in the “come here motion” - I think it’s a fantastic experience and I would think a lot of guys would agree

Thanks for the finger advice! "

Can you give me their numbers x

By *ewblondeintownWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Wish someone (lady preferably) would tell me how to change gush to squirt "

So I’m a gusher and someone told me that using kegle balls will help me squirt instead of gush as it strengthens the muscles... I don’t know what I do all I know it’s tneres a LOT of liquid (which, incidentally smells completely different to pee, and tastes pretty damn good if I do say so myself!). So I used the jiggle balls and I had some fun this week and when we played and I squirted dear lord it was GOOD...

Better than normal I literally lost myself.

So.... the point of this is, try jiggle balls?! Haha.

Some people cum some arrive x

I love having a woman squirt all over my face and mouth, the smell and taste to it is amazing in my opinion

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I allso love a ladie to squirt all over me

"I allso love a ladie to squirt all over me"
there is nothing better than taking it in your mouth x

"Well this thread has certainly stirred up some heated debate / I think however a lot of people may have missed the real point and that is well as far as I am concerned Very Erotic and a massive turn on - Have met with Four ladies who have squirted two for who it was their first time - All by using curled fingers in the “come here motion” - I think it’s a fantastic experience and I would think a lot of guys would agree "

Agree works when i do it that way sometimes get asked to use more than two fingers

By *idddleWoman  over a year ago

southampton

Started squirting in my teens from g spot stimulation and/or strong orgasms. Thought it was piss for some time till partner insisted it smelt and tasted very different. Mine also leaves a white residue on drying, but is not very thick.

We read a study back then (late 90’s sorry can’t find now but was in Athens -was at uni at the time) that said in some women the act of squirting also allows some urine to come out with it cos were not designed to do it persay, the skegwhatever gland is a vestigial prostate, acts a bit like a sponge and can absorb some urine when it is empty (post squirting) a bit like a prostate can, so even if you don’t pee there will likely be some pee in it, more so than just picked up in pipework.

Ever the scientist we experimented... He catheterised me to ensure my bladder was empty, I did produce urine during the stimulation phase, this urine was paler than the original urine, showing an increased flux rate through the filtration of the kidneys during sexual arousal... this is in line with other studies which show that women’s bladders fill more quickly during coitus in order to promote post coital pissing to clean the area and reduce the risk of honeymoon Cistitus...

once in about 20 orgasms under this setup I did actually squirt, sort of, on about 5th time, very very painfully, the ejaculate or whatever the hell it is was low in volume, probably about 2 teaspoons, and worked its way out around the catheter tube, proving it definately did not come from my bladder, but somewhere else.

When I do squirt it’s usually around 5-10 teaspoons full, so there is some urine content for sure, unless the apparatus affected the ability of the gland to be squeezed, it certainly

Made it difficult to cum at all, despite he hotness of a full on medical scene. The pressure did hurt a lot, unsure if that was pressure of the additional ejaculate volume in my urethra or the squeezing sensation of producing squirt with a tube running past the area... but it made it very difficult to relax into cumming a second time to investigate further, so in the end we gave up.

the study they did (as seen in new scientist) with the 7 women who self proported to gush more than a cup full.... I’m not surprised it was mostly pee, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot more to it than that. Perhaps a bit of pee is needed to flush it out, and these women have learned to let go more, I don’t know.

Personally I dislike squirting, i can cope with it at home when prepared, but it can utterly destroy the fun of a quickie at a formal event when you have to stand in front of someone and escort them to the loo so no one thinks they’ve prematurely ejaculated down their trousers. Or when you stay at a friends house and leave stains on their bed when your alone. If I could have an off button installed i’d Definately use it.

I can confirm...it’s not wee

Who cares, if you enjoy it, do it, if not don't, simples!

southampton

Sorry I tangents... back to OP

For me:

It doesn’t seem to matter what.. its either very intense orgasm, or g-spot stim, or both ... much rarer without any gspot stimulation, but has occurred simply having a clitoral wank.

Correlations with:

Being well rested

Being at ease with person I’m with

Length of time of stimulation prior to cumming

Levels of general relaxation (more likely to occur after a massage or warm bath etc)

Excitement, how long been on a promise, buildup etc

Negatively correlated with:

Things on my mind: ie not being able to let go

Rarely occurs with forced orgasms unless a lot of g-spot stimulation

Anxiety (except excited anxiety of might we get caught)

Insecurity (feeling liek a grump day)

External stressors - work deadline comming up, I really should have done xxx by now etc

So I’m a gusher and someone told me that using kegle balls will help me squirt instead of gush as it strengthens the muscles... I don’t know what I do all I know it’s tneres a LOT of liquid (which, incidentally smells completely different to pee, and tastes pretty damn good if I do say so myself!). So I used the jiggle balls and I had some fun this week and when we played and I squirted dear lord it was GOOD...

Better than normal I literally lost myself.

So.... the point of this is, try jiggle balls?! Haha."

Oh I have those already...

Thanks for the advice x

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Any ladies willing to squirt in my mouth lol

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Harlow

im with you, science needs to be there, its sexy.

southampton

"Who cares, if you enjoy it, do it, if not don't, simples!"

Isn’t as simple as that, other than manufacturing stressing in the form of worrying about doing it, which doesn’t always work and certainly buggers up enjoyment..... If I worry about doing it (as in opportune moment etc, and there is gait stimulation) the most likely outcome is to not properly cum but still squirt, which is more than a bit shite.

Having said that I wouldn’t trade it in for never having intense enough orgasms, so guess I’m overall happy with my “lot”

By *ensualFunHoveMan  over a year ago

Hove

The other week I was going down on a girl and had my tongue deep inside. I felt her pussy contract and she released an entire mouthful of squirt into my mouth. Honestly, it tasted like clean water. I went back for more and swallowed 5 more mouthfuls. I've never done watersports but I can't imagine wee tasting as clean as that did.

Why are people so triggered about it even if it is wee?!

Madonna drank wee and... Well... Ok shes a nutter but...

Im not sure where i was going with that tbh

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

That sounds like an imbalance/ yeast infection "

No my cum can be thick and white and dries crusty lol. Have you never fucked a woman and not had a woman's creamy cum on your cock???

I know that women can ejaculate from an experience way before being on Fab.I was giving oral to a young lady who told me several times I turned her on.My face was a few inches from her vagina and she secreted something from her clit area,at the same time as saying I'm cumming,I'm cumming.It left me in no doubt that all things combined had made it good for her and me.Also it was straight up evidence that I could hit a woman's spot.It won't always happen but it can.

"I can confirm...it’s not wee "

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

I managed during one play session to hit the painting on the wall 6 foot away...I know I definitely can't wee that far

"I managed during one play session to hit the painting on the wall 6 foot away...I know I definitely can't wee that far"

East Sussex

I don't think it is wee. For me it's completely clear and has no scent x

East Sussex

Whatever it is, we love it.

By *ew sensationMan  over a year ago

widnes

Its urine . . Fact

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

No my cum can be thick and white and dries crusty lol. Have you never fucked a woman and not had a woman's creamy cum on your cock???"

To the lady who just messaged me to let me know that creamy gum is not squirting. Yes I do know that. Was just letting the bloke who said creamy cum is a yeast infection which I though was rather rude and was just letting him know that it's normal.

By the way I can squirt so yes can tell the difference.

Emma

Squirting is not an orgasm! I squirt if fingered the way I like it, but the true orgasm brings an entirely different release.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Here's a wee tip from an old sage.

Let those who believe it's wee bypass it and carry on in their blissful ignorance.

The rest of us who enjoy it and know how to make it happen can carry on enjoying, giving/receiving and not wipe the smug grin off our faces

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

No my cum can be thick and white and dries crusty lol. Have you never fucked a woman and not had a woman's creamy cum on your cock???"

I think the OP demonstrating his immaturity on this thread.

I don’t squirt, and don’t fancy learning because of the mess! I prefer to ‘dribble’ - is that incontinence?! No, it’s a thick, creamy liquid that I ejaculate when I cum... been told it tastes lovely slow steady fingering or a cock used slowly can cause a vagina orgasm for me. The ‘finger blasting’ stuff looks painful. Each to there own but be kind with your words.

"Squirting is not an orgasm! I squirt if fingered the way I like it, but the true orgasm brings an entirely different release. "

Done it once and very much prefer the sensation of a vagina, anal or clit orgasm. Vagina orgasms give me a more fulfilling after rush.

Can’t say I’ve ever experienced it, certainly

Willing to try...!

Reading this is funny as lol some ppl on this site ey fucking hell.....

Whatever it is...... I love it!!

Never been a squirter myself, but I've made someone else do it, tastes real sweet!

F x

By *harmingCMan  over a year ago

Dunmow

I didn’t know some people had such hatered towards it.

If it feels good it feels good, It surprised me first time I experienced it but happy every time it’s happened since.

To the OP : don’t think it’s something you can force on a woman, they’ll let you know

Look at the anatomy ...its urine!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"smell. I don’t understand why the topic annoys you so much? "

Jealousy?

That's how it comes across.

Nottingham

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

No my cum can be thick and white and dries crusty lol. Have you never fucked a woman and not had a woman's creamy cum on your cock???

I don’t squirt, and don’t fancy learning because of the mess! I prefer to ‘dribble’ - is that incontinence?! No, it’s a thick, creamy liquid that I ejaculate when I cum... been told it tastes lovely slow steady fingering or a cock used slowly can cause a vagina orgasm for me. The ‘finger blasting’ stuff looks painful. Each to there own but be kind with your words. "

As the OP I'm intrigued b your comment that I'm displaying immaturity. I have used the forum to try and gather knowledge on a subject which, from the mixture of responses, there are some very strong views on and some misconceptions. I thank those who responded in a mature manner and welcome any one who wishes to privately message me for sensible discussion.

Norwich

I read that as the OP in the quote, not the OP of the thread

Nottingham

"I read that as the OP in the quote, not the OP of the thread "

If that's the case I apologise, I just thought in the Forum OP refers to the original poster of the topic

Norwich

"I read that as the OP in the quote, not the OP of the thread

If that's the case I apologise, I just thought in the Forum OP refers to the original poster of the topic"

It does usually

Merseyside

BY GEMMA ASKHAM

17 MAY 2017

Ignorance of some people

I don’t squirt, and don’t fancy learning because of the mess! I prefer to ‘dribble’ - is that incontinence?! No, it’s a thick, creamy liquid that I ejaculate when I cum... been told it tastes lovely slow steady fingering or a cock used slowly can cause a vagina orgasm for me. The ‘finger blasting’ stuff looks painful. Each to there own but be kind with your words.

As the OP I'm intrigued b your comment that I'm displaying immaturity. I have used the forum to try and gather knowledge on a subject which, from the mixture of responses, there are some very strong views on and some misconceptions. I thank those who responded in a mature manner and welcome any one who wishes to privately message me for sensible discussion."

My comment?

you do realise it was another forum poster who said this?

" I think the OP demonstrating his immaturity on this thread. "

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

Well that was an interesting laugh

Im not convinced it's urine. I haven't tasted urine and thought I wanna try that again

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Well that was an interesting laugh

Im not convinced it's urine. I haven't tasted urine and thought I wanna try that again "

Next stop, the golden shower

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I've received golden showers and have helped several women squirt.

Female ejaculate is not urine. They taste different, smell different, feel different on the hands and face.

There may be some urine in the 'ejaculate' but it's not mostly urine.

Hell, I've cupped my hands to catch a good mouthful of the liquid on many occasions. Even gathered it in a cup. It ain't urine.

"I've received golden showers and have helped several women squirt.

Female ejaculate is not urine. They taste different, smell different, feel different on the hands and face.

Hell, I've cupped my hands to catch a good mouthful of the liquid on many occasions. Even gathered it in a cup. It ain't urine. "

yeah it's just Sprite innit

Luton

Hell, I've cupped my hands to catch a good mouthful of the liquid on many occasions. Even gathered it in a cup. It ain't urine.

yeah it's just Sprite innit"

Well... No... And to be clear... Every woman has her own taste and texture. The taste also varies often depending on hee monthly cycle. It can be quite sweet but I've never encountered fizzy.

yeah it's just Sprite innit

Well... No... And to be clear... Every woman has her own taste and texture. The taste also varies often depending on hee monthly cycle. It can be quite sweet but I've never encountered fizzy. "

You haven't lived mate - you haven't lived

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

fingers does it for me I squirt every time and when getting arse fucked im like a river

Nottingham

"fingers does it for me I squirt every time and when getting arse fucked im like a river"

what fingering technique do you use to squirt?

It’s piss.

It’s still good fun.

It’s very good for curly hair.

But it’s piss.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine."

do you know where a lady pees from???

Well if I'm having sex and I gush.. it stays in side me till cock or whatever is removed.... that is not pee as it comes from inside me not where I pee from x

So yes I believe in some women it is not pee.. and the studies are a joke. Have you actually looked at the number of women in the study.. it is hardly a big study

Whatever it is, the women who do it seem to love it.

And we love to make them do it !

By *ilthyCuteWoman  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

[Removed by poster at 20/01/19 20:26:17]

By *ilthyCuteWoman  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine. do you know where a lady pees from???

Well if I'm having sex and I gush.. it stays in side me till cock or whatever is removed.... that is not pee as it comes from inside me not where I pee from x

So yes I believe in some women it is not pee.. and the studies are a joke. Have you actually looked at the number of women in the study.. it is hardly a big study "

Yes, gush comes from the vag not the urethra. Let’s face it, if i experienced that much intense pleasure and total loss of mind and body control every time I took a piss, I’d defo be sacked by now as they wouldn’t put up with the recovery time after at my place of work and I drink an enormous amount of brews and water on a 13 hour shift.

Either way, it’s amazing, so who cares xx

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Every scientific study, medical study and buzzfeed type site has tested and confirmed its urine. do you know where a lady pees from???

So yes I believe in some women it is not pee.. and the studies are a joke. Have you actually looked at the number of women in the study.. it is hardly a big study

Yes, gush comes from the vag not the urethra. Let’s face it, if i experienced that much intense pleasure and total loss of mind and body control every time I took a piss, I’d defo be sacked by now as they wouldn’t put up with the recovery time after at my place of work and I drink an enormous amount of brews and water on a 13 hour shift.

Either way, it’s amazing, so who cares xx"

My experience has shown more often than not its not urine (there is a little of it), the colour is clouded and is slightly thicker and no urine taste. Can have a handful or more. The squirting one often sees in porn is just piss. I've met a few ladies who do piss but most I've been with their squirt is not piss.

Disclaimer:

This won't convince others but that my experience and not based on any scientic studies other than visual and taste, its limited only to those I've met.

"My experience has shown more often than not its not urine (there is a little of it), the colour is clouded and is slightly thicker and no urine taste. Can have a handful or more. The squirting one often sees in porn is just piss. I've met a few ladies who do piss but most I've been with their squirt is not piss.

Disclaimer:

This won't convince others but that my experience and not based on any scientic studies other than visual and taste, its limited only to those I've met.

"

Entirely agree.

It's not urine.

And I've tasted both.

"My experience has shown more often than not its not urine (there is a little of it), the colour is clouded and is slightly thicker and no urine taste. Can have a handful or more. The squirting one often sees in porn is just piss. I've met a few ladies who do piss but most I've been with their squirt is not piss.

Disclaimer:

Entirely agree.

It's not urine.

And I've tasted both."

But we're men so don't know shite

I squirt when turned on the right way and it is definitely not pee. And my hubby loves it.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Disclaimer:

Entirely agree.

It's not urine.

And I've tasted both.

But we're men so don't know shite "

I think you’ll know if it’s shite

Somehow about the new scientists.

This study presents convincing evidence that squirting in women is chemically similar to urine, and also contains small amounts of PSA that is present in men’s and women’s true ejaculate,” says Barry Komisaruk, also at Rutgers.

“This study helps to reconcile the controversy over the fluids that many women report being released at orgasm,” he adds. “There are evidently two different fluids, with two different sources. Whether either of these fluids plays a physiological role – that is, whether they serve any adaptive function, is not known.”

Florian Wimpissinger at Rudolfstiftung Hospital in Vienna, Austria, suggests that the presence of PSA in some women’s squirted fluid and not others might be because the emissions from the Skene glands could travel into the bladder at orgasm. It may also have something to do with the known variation in size and shape of the glands, or be that some women don’t produce PSA in the first place.

So as the lady said there is some urine in it but also other chemicals

Disclaimer:

Entirely agree.

It's not urine.

And I've tasted both.

But we're men so don't know shite

I think you’ll know if it’s shite "

Lol... now that's another subject for another thread. But is it poo?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Stress incontinence.

The NHS website has useful information, such as pelvic floor exercises.

Lol so much of arguing over squirting!!!! Squirting is definitely not a pee!!!! I would not let someone pee on my face, but when it comes to squirting bring it on girl!!! Tastes like coconut water xxx

I despise both the words squirting and gushing but isnt there an arguement for the 'squirt' being the female ejaculation of teaspoon full amounts of whatever lovely stuff it is. And a gush when you lose bucket loads has to scientifically be wee. Im sure it is quite possible to release both at once hence the never ending confusion. Simples

Hosepipes and water pistols mainly

Luton

"I despise both the words squirting and gushing but isnt there an arguement for the 'squirt' being the female ejaculation of teaspoon full amounts of whatever lovely stuff it is. And a gush when you lose bucket loads has to scientifically be wee. Im sure it is quite possible to release both at once hence the never ending confusion. Simples "

I say again. I've been peed on. I've d*unk urine. I've also had the pleasure of several women who squit/gush/flood the bed during sexy fun.

The liquid ejaculated by a woman is not urine. Ask the women themselves, they can often feel its not coming from their urethra.

It may have *some* urine in it... But it's definitely not urine. Tastes, smells, feels and looks different. I've even collected it in a cup.

"I despise both the words squirting and gushing but isnt there an arguement for the 'squirt' being the female ejaculation of teaspoon full amounts of whatever lovely stuff it is. And a gush when you lose bucket loads has to scientifically be wee. Im sure it is quite possible to release both at once hence the never ending confusion. Simples

I say again. I've been peed on. I've d*unk urine. I've also had the pleasure of several women who squit/gush/flood the bed during sexy fun.

The liquid ejaculated by a woman is not urine. Ask the women themselves, they can often feel its not coming from their urethra.

It may have *some* urine in it... But it's definitely not urine. Tastes, smells, feels and looks different. I've even collected it in a cup. "

Well said

"Ignoring all the above ....I first squirted with a plastic (not silicone) purple gspot vibrator that was about £16 from lovehoney. It took me a while but now I can squirt quite a lot and quite far using my fingers. Squirting while having anal is my favourite. Everyone I have been with finds it a turn on and they don't give a fuck if it is or isn't urine. I don't care either, even though I can say through my actual experience of watersports and squirting that the taste and smell is very different. "

Well said i like the way u think no wonder iv got u on my hotlist lol x

"I despise both the words squirting and gushing but isnt there an arguement for the 'squirt' being the female ejaculation of teaspoon full amounts of whatever lovely stuff it is. And a gush when you lose bucket loads has to scientifically be wee. Im sure it is quite possible to release both at once hence the never ending confusion. Simples

It may have *some* urine in it... But it's definitely not urine. Tastes, smells, feels and looks different. I've even collected it in a cup. "

Ergo what I said above

» Add a new message to this topic