FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club with the missues

Club with the missues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and the missues have been to a club and found it very clickly. Any decent no pressure open clubs in south east for a drink and a bit if fun?

Its put her right off going clubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What club and night did you go too ?

"What club and night did you go too ? "

Eurekas wednesday and saturday. Naked night and club night

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

You guys are so cute. Eurekas is usually a great nite. Sorry you didnt have a fab time...

Ah ok yeah can be a bit like that there and also looks like a bingo hall.

Va and lb come recommendbut not been myself. our place for fun is nice, small but lovely. Arousals depending on the night, xststia is great and hotel next door. Jaydees is certainly not clicky very friendly I found.

Hellfire can be good but it can also be quite. Sutton house is great in the right night.

I'm personally waiting for abfabs to reopen. That place I loved.

Personally I preferred nights when single guys could attend as less clicky in most clubs.

Best in mind most times I go it's with my bf who's not on fab so this is from a couples perspective.

"You guys are so cute. Eurekas is usually a great nite. Sorry you didnt have a fab time..."

We had a good time with a couple in a room just clicky and hard to chat to people

"Ah ok yeah can be a bit like that there and also looks like a bingo hall.

Va and lb come recommendbut not been myself. our place for fun is nice, small but lovely. Arousals depending on the night, xststia is great and hotel next door. Jaydees is certainly not clicky very friendly I found.

Hellfire can be good but it can also be quite. Sutton house is great in the right night.

Personally I preferred nights when single guys could attend as less clicky in most clubs.

Best in mind most times I go it's with my bf who's not on fab so this is from a couples perspective.

"

Thanks hun. Maybe we can meet at on for a drink one night

The attic in derby is a quality venue.people are welcoming and the club is massive.never noticed any click there.

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Me and the missues have been to a club and found it very clickly. Any decent no pressure open clubs in south east for a drink and a bit if fun?

Its put her right off going clubs "

On one hand, clicky is a negative for newbies but on the other hand it’s nice that people have made friendship groups at that venue and they aren’t obliged to stop what they are doing and welcome newcomers to their group.

I’d recommend choosing a hosted event at a club or a party night when you’re going to get lots of mixes of people in. Hosts can introduce you to people. Thing is... knowing clubgoers, if you actually approach the clicky lot and hello and explain you’re new, they’ll probably welcome you with open arms.

"Me and the missues have been to a club and found it very clickly. Any decent no pressure open clubs in south east for a drink and a bit if fun?

Its put her right off going clubs

On one hand, clicky is a negative for newbies but on the other hand it’s nice that people have made friendship groups at that venue and they aren’t obliged to stop what they are doing and welcome newcomers to their group.

I’d recommend choosing a hosted event at a club or a party night when you’re going to get lots of mixes of people in. Hosts can introduce you to people. Thing is... knowing clubgoers, if you actually approach the clicky lot and hello and explain you’re new, they’ll probably welcome you with open arms. "

Thank you very much for the message. Best thing we can do is meet a couple and go with them first

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

You should try Jaydees... it’s the most friendly club I’ve been to.

They are having a 21-40 night on 8th feb too

All the staff and guest are very friendly, newbies get a tour.... also they have the best hot tub in the country

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Agree with above comment. Jaydees is great. I also loved the VA. I tend to find couple nights a bit of clicky at any club

We find it best to introduce yourselves to a particular group you like the look of, you wont get ignored but a group won't approach you, most people have o ly met for the first time that night and struck up a conversation its down to you to join in, if you dont feel comfortable with that group then move on and try again. Making the first move or sitting in a corner its what you feel comfortable with, most people find it hard to make the first move but it works for us

"Ah ok yeah can be a bit like that there and also looks like a bingo hall.

Thanks hun. Maybe we can meet at on for a drink one night "

More than happy to meet up in a club do drop me a line when you intend to go and I'll let you know if I'll be going to the same club.

» Add a new message to this topic