FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help with my page

help with my page

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello I'm new to this and just after some advice on what to improve on my page and if my pics are ok and I should hopefully have a verification soon

thanks for your time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Need a better variety of pics, they are all very same.

"Would love to meet with couples as well as single females."

Single women, not single females. "Females" is too impersonal.

"I can travel and can accommodate but would rather meet at hotel if you couldn’t accommodate"

Not too sure what you mean. Could be clearer.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Learn to use the correct words. It's 'not being rude' not 'not been rude'

Sounds picky, and it is, but your profile is your shop window and your only chance to impress.

Most of those you message will look at your profile BEFORE opening your message and little things like that can make a difference

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Learn to use the correct words. It's 'not being rude' not 'not been rude'

Sounds picky, and it is, but your profile is your shop window and your only chance to impress.

Most of those you message will look at your profile BEFORE opening your message and little things like that can make a difference"

This lovely guy is right. When I open a message, the opening message depends on exactly what I do next. Nice message with photo, will look at pics... too many dick pics... delete.... nice pics... I read profile. It’s about how you present yourself in every way on here x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I agee the pics are all very similar and the clutter in the background is offputting. In one pic are you sitting on the toilet ?

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Making memories" -sounds like something for your scout jamboree facebiook page. Try and give the text some personality and humour otherwise it reads rather like an instruction manual for a stepford wife

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

To be far the wife think you hot she like younger male but not enough variety in picture do not need to have you dick out in every one of the picture and look as you living in your mum house be aware of what's in the background of your photographs.

» Add a new message to this topic