FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wants to Date but Nothing Serious

Wants to Date but Nothing Serious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

What does the above mean? How do others view how this should work in practice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it were on a ladies profile I would imagine she was wanting a fwb type of thing, where you do other things than just meet for sex.

Sutton

I had seen the phrase on woman's profiles but I had assumed sex was not iincluded.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I had seen the phrase on woman's profiles but I had assumed sex was not iincluded."

I'd assume that sex would be included but it wouldn't be the sole focus of the relationship. If in doubt, communicate and explore.

Friend with benefits situation, e g go out on dates and then fuck and bit just a sexual relationship. Ambiguous in it not being a full relationship.in some cases a woman needs to feel that emotional connection for sex.

Sutton

As it's a New Year I decided to actually get my act together on some of the dating websites.

But I had been curious about that phrase.

It does seem insubstantial.

This may seem a little controvertial but you could try asking them what THEY mean by this. It means different things to different people

The woman wants to be taken on dates and have sex, but not be monogamous.

Out for a meal now and again ..

Bit of a kiss n cuddle

Soft play

Sutton

"This may seem a little controvertial but you could try asking them what THEY mean by this. It means different things to different people"

Not controversial, when I start looking seriously,I would be looking for a serious relationship. It seems so no point investing the time with those profile to find out, when on some profiles women say'looking for a relationship.

By *jtravellerWoman  over a year ago

surrey

"This may seem a little controvertial but you could try asking them what THEY mean by this. It means different things to different people"

Wise advice.

If I said it , it would mean I want to go out on dates doing things together, yes there would be sex , but not just looking for a Netflix & chill. I’d also be still dating others & so can you .

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

For me it means meeting up having a good time whatever that may be but without bringing them home to meet the family. Non committal.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have no idea what it means.

When I was dating Noah before he met Mrs Noah it was very simple. You were either dating or you weren't. Nowadays there are so many different versions of dating that I have genuinely lost track.

I think the best thing is to negotiate terms with each person you see and stick to that.

» Add a new message to this topic