FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Organising and Storing Kinky Toys

Organising and Storing Kinky Toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

I have a number toys and those with loops I store on a shirt rack in the spare room.

However how do people keep orderly and close together all their other items without loops? At the moment they are on the bed in the spare room but there is no room for another cupboard. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Get one of those meat hook thingy's and hang them from there in prominent places around your house -Stand up and wear your sexuality like the man you are!

Sutton

Lol,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We got a full cutlery set for Xmas from a family member complete with a large wooden box to keep them in. We are using them for toys I'll message you a pic

By *arahBaby123Woman  over a year ago

WORCESTER

I keep mine in a small locked suitcase, which remains hidden in the boot of the car. I have a bunch of nosey adult daughters and I know if they thought I had a secret case they would pick it open.

Perhaps I should just leave it lying around...it would serve them right! xx

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Get one of those meat hook thingy's and hang them from there in prominent places around your house -Stand up and wear your sexuality like the man you are!"

Well as I only have it's not a problem. Thinking about it maybe a shopping trip is in order. wink wink

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have larbe, lidded storage boxes under the bed and the top shelf of the wardrobe.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Large

"I keep mine in a small locked suitcase, which remains hidden in the boot of the car. I have a bunch of nosey adult daughters and I know if they thought I had a secret case they would pick it open.

Perhaps I should just leave it lying around...it would serve them right! xx"

Brings thoughts of a half naked horny woman running back and forth to her car at night

Mine all live in a backpack, they haven't seen the light of day for years so they're nicely out of the way.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Get one of those meat hook thingy's and hang them from there in prominent places around your house -Stand up and wear your sexuality like the man you are!

Well as I only have it's not a problem. Thinking about it maybe a shopping trip is in order. wink wink "

Lundun is a long way to go for a shopping trip -if you need a sex shop tour guide, I'm your man -fully accredited an everythin...

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Get one of those meat hook thingy's and hang them from there in prominent places around your house -Stand up and wear your sexuality like the man you are!

Well as I only have it's not a problem. Thinking about it maybe a shopping trip is in order. wink wink "

Try the Birmingham bizarre bazaar, which is happening on Sunday, in the city centre.

Sutton

Thanks for all the responses, sorry for the slow reply I have been out tonight on a workshop at thr South London rope place. I actually had a bunny so spent the whole time tying rather than looking at my phone.

As I have no room for more cupboards and cases and I also I don't share my place. I wanted to get organised and last year I finally got a shirt rack to hang my rope I also have my toys with hoops hanging by S hooks from the shirt rack on a heavy chain. It is the stuff without hoops which is the problem.

It is just frustrating having a jumble of blindfolds, hoods, sticks, wax, scarves,claws, and other implements that can't be hung and not being able to find what you when you want it.

I am thinking of seeing if there are large clear Ziploc bags which I can label and keep organised on the bed pending a brainwave or further suggestions.

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

A clear plastic over door shoe organiser from Amazon.

24 clear pockets so you can see what is where that hangs on the outside of a door and means it is all to hand and not cluttering the bed

Sutton

Great idea Batman.

It is along the lines of my thinking.

Unfortunately the door is clogged with kink outfits, but it may work on the shirt rack.

Cheers

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"We got a full cutlery set for Xmas from a family member complete with a large wooden box to keep them in. We are using them for toys I'll message you a pic "

That gives spooning a new meaning!

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I keep mine in a small locked suitcase, which remains hidden in the boot of the car. I have a bunch of nosey adult daughters and I know if they thought I had a secret case they would pick it open.

Perhaps I should just leave it lying around...it would serve them right! xx"

PMSL....just had visions of you returning to your car to discover it had been nicked:

"so madam, was there anything of value in the car...."

Know where you are coming from though. The carelessly abandoned vibe left on the bedhead just before work -and that moment in the office when you remember you left it out and the teenage kids are home!!

I recently bought a zipped Christmas Tree Storage Bag from Amazon. It's just right for those longer playthings like canes and crops.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Read the title wrong.

Thought it said orgasming on Dinky toys lol.

Must go to Specsavers...

Sutton

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic