FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can I find my soul mate on here?... Or are we all here to use each other?

Can I find my soul mate on here?... Or are we all here to use each other?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trayalleycat OP   Woman  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Pretty much as my subject says to be fair. Is it possible? I have met people I have gotten very close to but not to the point of loving them, or wanting to spend "normal" time with them.

What happens if I meet someone that i want to spend "normal" time with? What does that mean???

How do you tell that person?

Still yet to experience any type of feelings like this so I fear it. Hence the question in this forum. So, is this just me!?! Xxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, you can meet your soulmate on here. It happened to me at the most unexpected time. Good luck

By *lackXealMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Pretty much as my subject says to be fair. Is it possible? I have met people I have gotten very close to but not to the point of loving them, or wanting to spend "normal" time with them.

What happens if I meet someone that i want to spend "normal" time with? What does that mean???

How do you tell that person?

Still yet to experience any type of feelings like this so I fear it. Hence the question in this forum. So, is this just me!?! Xxx

"

Feelings knows no boundaries so as love. I don't think you should tell the person now but tell him how much you always enjoy his company.

I found a girl here and we both know we have feelings for each other but we haven't talked about it yet. Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

Just enjoy him and everything would fall into places

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met my partner on here, been together over 2 years and engaged.

Fell in love by our 2nd meet.