FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dry orgasms

Dry orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hy52 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kinross

If i`m being wanked by someone else i feel i`m about to cum then it subsides they keep wanking me and it happens a few times before i actually shoot cum , this only happens when someone else is stroking me , it doesn`t happen everytime , just every so often , i happened just now with my wife five times i thought i was about to cum before i did . What is this called ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea but it sounds like heaven

Kinross

it is , we fucked yesterday it was good but i preferred the handjob this morning

By *idddleWoman  over a year ago

southampton

Orgasm retention.. or sommet like that, it’s taught in Tantra, supposed to increase your testosterone levels the more you do it from what I remeber. If you have an image abaility you’d probably be able to pick it up and transfer to during sex more easily than most.

If I cross my legs really really tight my orgasm is spunkless !!

Isn’t it called edging?

Kinross

Edging is when you stop before you cum , this feels like I cum but I don’t actually ejaculate

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"If i`m being wanked by someone else i feel i`m about to cum then it subsides they keep wanking me and it happens a few times before i actually shoot cum , this only happens when someone else is stroking me , it doesn`t happen everytime , just every so often , i happened just now with my wife five times i thought i was about to cum before i did . What is this called ?"

A delayed orgasm or Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm

By *eeBDMan  over a year ago

Wigston

Usually men's orgasm and ejaculations are simultaneous but they aren't always, with practise they can be separate. Like with tantra and edging play. You probably are orgasming just not ejaculating until the last one. One of my play partners has only recently learnt that he can multiple orgasm internally without actually ejaculating, you are possibly doing the same thing.

"Usually men's orgasm and ejaculations are simultaneous but they aren't always, with practise they can be separate. Like with tantra and edging play. You probably are orgasming just not ejaculating until the last one. One of my play partners has only recently learnt that he can multiple orgasm internally without actually ejaculating, you are possibly doing the same thing. "

Yes i agree. I do this when i have time and relaxed. I love it..

"If i`m being wanked by someone else i feel i`m about to cum then it subsides they keep wanking me and it happens a few times before i actually shoot cum , this only happens when someone else is stroking me , it doesn`t happen everytime , just every so often , i happened just now with my wife five times i thought i was about to cum before i did . What is this called ?"

Mini orgasms! My hubby as them, he jolts like he’s about to cum but doesn’t then if we carry on he’ll explode. Never known it with anyone else. Must be my magic touch

Kinross

It has happened to me while being wanked by two different people , perhaps it is a magic touch you have

I met someone who could do this: orgasm without cumming, then go and have another with cumming.

I think you call it: lucky basta**

Only been able to do this with one woman. I’d like to say it was something I could do on call... but it wasn’t me. It was out of my control.

Kinross

I do feel lucky ??

By *antoriniMan  over a year ago

Banks,Southport

Some medications can inhibit ejaculation as well.

Kinross

Tell me more

Only ever happened to me a couple of times in my sex life. It takes some explaining to a sexual partner if they have never heard of it!

It’s called delayed ejaculation. I have it since being put on SSRI anti depressant Sertalene.

It’s a side effect they don’t tell you about but when you research it they actually prescribe it for men who suffer from premature ejaculation.

Kinross

Do you enjoy it ? I do !

By *lattyukbiMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Usually men's orgasm and ejaculations are simultaneous but they aren't always, with practise they can be separate. Like with tantra and edging play. You probably are orgasming just not ejaculating until the last one. One of my play partners has only recently learnt that he can multiple orgasm internally without actually ejaculating, you are possibly doing the same thing. "

Who's that then?

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Maybe she found out you’re on here as a single man and didn’t want to make you cum?

Just a suggestion

» Add a new message to this topic