FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Feedback from You Lovely People

Profile Feedback from You Lovely People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I just updated my profile, I'd love some feedback on it.

I actually made a proper effort this time haha.

Be as brutal as you like

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Just had a look. It's a decent profile and a good mix of photos. If I wanted to be picky, I would suggest you make your bed and retake the photos.

You would meet people who are up to the age of 99. That's says you are a pervert or a bit lazy that you couldn't be bothered to change it.

Your writing is good. It says a lot about you, what you are into, about your personality and what people could expect if they meet you.

On the whole it's a really decent profile .

Haha, love your analysis of the age thing, good point. Updated that.

I'll retake the bed picture too, get a better / cleaner picture.

Thank you for the feedback, definitely appreciated!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Too many mirror selfies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are who you are, good profile. I am sure they will be banging at your door now

By *DSM - CUCKOLD - COUPLECouple  over a year ago

manchester

The pixilated fingers are confusing

"You are who you are, good profile. I am sure they will be banging at your door now

"

Front or back?

I can't see anything really to add. Good luck

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's a decent profile OP but (you knew there'd be a but right? ) a few things that might take it beyond decent:

The whole first paragraph reads a little like something in a dating ad to me - maybe tone it down a little and make it less hmmm formal sounding?

Your bulleted "Things I'm into" list - some of them it's pretty obvious but I'd consider expanding some of them a little, especially the BDSM, bull and pregnancy play things - they can mean different things to different people, so by keeping it short and snappy as you have some may draw the wrong conclusions and be put off. Likewise you're obviously Dom, but given the number of people about that call themselves Dom after seeing a BDSM video, or reading that book, you might want to provide more detail about that side of your sexuality and interests, as well as an indication of your experience.

Your pics aren't bad, but as Lady Lick says there are too many mirror selfies - learn to use the timer on your phone's camera - the results will be so much better

Good luck

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Been a year give up

Why would I do that?

Real good shout, thanks for those pointers.

Definitely going to take them on board and have some fun with this camera timer (evidently never use it.)

Much appreciated.

Thank you! Appreciate the love

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I didn't know there was a timer on a phone camera, i'll have to try that myself.

It is always good to be mindful of the background. A messy background is never a good look.

Happy fabbing and good luck to you.

"I didn't know there was a timer on a phone camera, i'll have to try that myself.

It is always good to be mindful of the background. A messy background is never a good look.

Happy fabbing and good luck to you."

Depending on your phone many of them these days also have voice activation so all you have to do is prop it somewhere, pose and say "smile" and it takes the pic - saves that mad dash to get back into position while the timer counts down

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I didn't know there was a timer on a phone camera, i'll have to try that myself.

Depending on your phone many of them these days also have voice activation so all you have to do is prop it somewhere, pose and say "smile" and it takes the pic - saves that mad dash to get back into position while the timer counts down "

Thanks for that I have a S8. I find it difficult to take pics so this may really help.

Depending on your phone many of them these days also have voice activation so all you have to do is prop it somewhere, pose and say "smile" and it takes the pic - saves that mad dash to get back into position while the timer counts down

Thanks for that I have a S8. I find it difficult to take pics so this may really help."

Think most recent Samsung's have the voice activation - if you go into settings (little cog symbol) when in the camera it's a toggle switch under there - then you just have to put up with feeling a loon as you continually say smile out loud as you pose

» Add a new message to this topic