FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying something different

Trying something different

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardsandboobs OP   Couple  over a year ago

market rasen

We’ve been on and off a few years now and mostly during that time we have looked for single guys for meets and couples for club visits and parties. We have rarely met up with single females as a couple , beards has met them alone and I have met them alone but when it comes to us both getting to know someone it’s just never really happened.

So we have decided that tomoro we are going to update our profile and aim to the find the one experience that we are very inexperienced at.

I’m quite excited to see the dynamics of a fmf with beards as the only time I’ve seen him with other females is when there’s been another guy involved as well. But I do think it will be great if he can feel what it’s like to be the centre of attention.

What do the forumite single females like to see on a couples profile ? And are there any that would like to get chatting to us both ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

market rasen

This went well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good idea shame im beardless..lol and people will come around

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

Good luck

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

i'm bearded but sadly miles away... #gutted

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I'm sure there's plenty of opportunity for you both in the future. Good luck

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"i'm bearded but sadly miles away... #gutted"

and you're not a woman.

market rasen

"i'm bearded but sadly miles away... #gutted

and you're not a woman."

Think some may not have read all of it. Lol

Sounds like other couples don't want to give away advice that will reduce the amount bi single ladies ha ha!

I spoke to a girl about rhe same issues a year ago. I would suggest playing individually with one first and then asking them to join the pair of you. Maybe individual profiles to do this. Remember it may be daunting for the single girl, so try to empathise with her needs/desires. My best advice is that I know a lot of single girls don't want to 'put a lesbian show on' for the husband, tbey want a real threesome that fulfils everyones desires, and not to be used like a toy.

Last bit of advice is they don't call them Unicorns for nothing....

Good luck

Hubby and I have been very lucky with single females over the years.....from our joint profile of course...but it does take a lot of work in the guys part to satisfy two ladies, sounds ideal in theory where in reality it’s not easy to get the balance right...the wife tends to get left out if you’re not careful...so if it happens make sure all 3 of you are fully involved...good luck

» Add a new message to this topic