FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples/women that won't kiss!!

Couples/women that won't kiss!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyhotcouple696969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Is it just us, or does this seem a bit strange??

See so many profile, love anal, swallow cum, watersports etc, but sorry no kissing!!!

To us it seems like some are a bit insecure, or don't want to see their other half passionately kissing someone.

Personally sex with no kissing just doesn't seem right.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say that anal is just between the two of you so why criticise another couple for saying kissing is just for them ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love kissing its part of the turn on ... i do get why people don't.. but yeah does make it hard to get in the mood

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't like it and won't meet people that don't like to kiss as its just awkward for me as i love it so much.

Buuuuttt everyone chooses how they wanna play..... Not for me to say

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Each to their own I guess but kissing is a must for us

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We probably wouldn't meet anyone that wouldn't kiss as it is a must for us. But each to thier own I guess.

By *ornyhotcouple696969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"You say that anal is just between the two of you so why criticise another couple for saying kissing is just for them ?"

Not criticising, just saying we don't understand it that's all.

Just can't imagine how you'd start a sexy evening together without a kiss.

Shake hands and then touch each other

I can't kiss men *dry wretch! But I can't have sex without kissing a woman though. I think that's odd myself, as I don't hear of many other people like that. I'm not bothered by it though, just how I am I guess.

The top tip I can give is.. not to fret too much about those who don't fit what you're looking for, concentrate on those who do.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is it just us, or does this seem a bit strange??

See so many profile, love anal, swallow cum, watersports etc, but sorry no kissing!!!

To us it seems like some are a bit insecure, or don't want to see their other half passionately kissing someone.

Personally sex with no kissing just doesn't seem right."

We don't kiss our casual sex partners and from what I read in the forums we're probably among the most secure here both in our relationship and individually.

You don't understand it and sex without kissing doesn't seem right to you which is fine by us we respect your views, as long as you respect ours

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

no it's There a choice. It's nothing to do with insecurity and certainly not cold etc.

It's a preference same as no anal. I managed without kissing other men for 17 years swinging..and still only do it on those occasions I feel I want to.

What next fucking fully clothed I don’t get the no kissing thing in fact that’s the first question I ask when I meet the female half of a couple it’s a deal breaker for me

By *ouis CyphreMan  over a year ago

The Midlands

Absolutely adore kissing and being kissed. It's often where you get the certain spark and passion.

It’s what gets me wet before I fuck

I think they all worship Julia Roberts and have seen it on pretty woman, if you kiss on the lips you fall in love.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think they all worship Julia Roberts and have seen it on pretty woman, if you kiss on the lips you fall in love.

"

yeah that's exactly why we don't kiss

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Kissing is a must for us . However when we first started we thought that we wouldn’t want each other to kiss. That thought didn’t last very long lol.

By *ipi2001Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We don't kiss either... We leave it for ourself. We are secure in playing and in our relationship.

I love the kissing the touching and plenty of oral too, but if the couple say No then it’s No it’s there choice and I repect that. John

No kissing, no meet for us

From experience the no kissers we’ve played with generally have issues but that’s in our experience.

I don't kiss never had a problem getting turned on without it just I found not for me .. kissing too personal and

I certainly don't have issues lol perfectly content within myself and in the company of others just don't feel I like kissing does nothing for me

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

No kissing...No play...it's an absolute necessity for us

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"No kissing...No play...it's an absolute necessity for us"

Same here

That's what makes Fab and swinging so good is the viarety of people, if we were all the same be a very dull world

"That's what makes Fab and swinging so good is the viarety of people, if we were all the same be a very dull world "

I was just about to type something similar.

There’s no right or wrong way of doing things, just the right or wrong way for individuals

"That's what makes Fab and swinging so good is the viarety of people, if we were all the same be a very dull world

I was just about to type something similar.

There’s no right or wrong way of doing things, just the right or wrong way for individuals "

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We love kissing it's all a part of sex and a turn on but at the end of the day it's down to personal choice

We don't kiss much but that's not to say we wouldn't if we had a swap

By *parkyANDcarebearCouple  over a year ago

Ferndown

For us it is a yes, but have meet a few couples who will not kiss others. Will never force the issue

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

I love kissing but if somebody didn't want to then that's cool.

I don’t like kissing....

Especially during a gangbang ....

By *orkscouple2003Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

The Mrs loves a good song with another women but that’s as far as it goes with us, we both feel that although we like to have fun & fuck other people we want to keep something that’s just for us.

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Kissing great I personally think its a turn on ,but if a couple say they don't want that then you should respect that or don't play with them & find another couple that suits you

I met a couple years ago that didn’t kiss, it was a very cold meet. I adore kissing and it’s a massive turn on for me. Meets have to kiss unless it’s a no from me.

Their lips, their rules.

I'd have to pass them by though. A kiss is the key to the doorway of passion. I don't like breaking and entering.

"I can't kiss men *dry wretch! But I can't have sex without kissing a woman though. I think that's odd myself, as I don't hear of many other people like that. I'm not bothered by it though, just how I am I guess.

"

Same here. Really don't like kissing men.

"The Mrs loves a good song with another women but that’s as far as it goes with us, we both feel that although we like to have fun & fuck other people we want to keep something that’s just for us. "

Out of curiosity what’s the difference between your Mrs kissing a women rather than a man?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Personally sex with no kissing just doesn't seem right.

We don't kiss our casual sex partners and from what I read in the forums we're probably among the most secure here both in our relationship and individually.

You don't understand it and sex without kissing doesn't seem right to you which is fine by us we respect your views, as long as you respect ours "

Exactly - and we are not insecure either. Why make up reasons why other couples don't want the same as you, OP, simply accept that they, like you, have their preferences? It isn't really for you to understand, all you have to do is decide whether that boundary is one you would be happy working with. If not, move on.

No kissing is a deal breaker for me. I've met a fair few couples at private parties where the male won't kiss me. I've respected that as it's their preference. I wish I would've known beforehand though (my own fault for not asking). I find it incredibly cold having sex without kissing. For me, it's all about the kissing.

Away from Fabs, ALL my sexual encounters start with a kiss. I remember feeling pretty shocked the first time I was told "we don't kiss". It's important for people to have rules and boundaries though. I get that.

I get that some people may find it too intimate. That's their preference and I respect that. I just choose to not meet those who don't kiss.

We love to kiss and will only play with people who are the same.

But I do understand where some couples are coming from with the no kissing. If they want to keep that as someone special to them that's fine.

I think you also have to take into account sex is sex but kissing can be seen as a more loving gesture

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I know what you mean Op -it really pisses me off when some on here won't wank my ankle

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We all have preferences/boundaries. We only kiss girl to girl. It is how we decide to play. If we were insecure about each other we would not be fucking other people surely.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"Each to their own I guess but kissing is a must for us "

Same here

"You say that anal is just between the two of you so why criticise another couple for saying kissing is just for them ?"

This.

"I can't kiss men *dry wretch! But I can't have sex without kissing a woman though. I think that's odd myself, as I don't hear of many other people like that. I'm not bothered by it though, just how I am I guess.

"

Dirty creatures

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Kissing is foreplay to us. Id feel strange getting naughty without a snog x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You say that anal is just between the two of you so why criticise another couple for saying kissing is just for them ?

This. "

not kissing is one thing that a lot of people have a problem understanding and accepting. I don't know why.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i think some couples want to keep that for themselves because they think thats intimacy they want to keep for just them

By *udley hotwife86Couple  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Kissing is a must for us . However when we first started we thought that we wouldn’t want each other to kiss. That thought didn’t last very long lol. "

We started the same although to this day it's the one thing not certain on meets

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Although I agree that it seems a bit odd, I also believe that everyone is entitled to their own boundaries. It makes no sense to challenge other people's boundaries, if you can't play within them then politely decline.

Cal

[Removed by poster at 26/01/19 01:14:46]

Kissings a must tongues are where it’s at??

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

Ive been to a met (couple)and..she "wasn't a kisser" it was bit wierd..licked my arse but wouldn't kiss me...lol

Go figure. .

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Kissing is a must for us ,We are only soft swing only so kissing gets everything started and leads onto lots more ,she's a great kisser as well

Dirty creatures"

Some do, some don't. Pick the ones that do, and leave the ones that don't. Simple

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I love kissing; and I think being invited to have sex with one half of with both halves of a couple is a pretty intimate act anyway but, some couples have arranged it between themselves in such a way that they want to keep a little ‘something’ only between them....

"No kissing...No play...it's an absolute necessity for us"

Bang on

It this was a thread about keeping anal for within a trusted loving relationship. No one would bat an eyelid. But kissing .... everyone always says your cold.. clinical or have a pretty woman complex

I think it depends entirely on the kind of meet...1 on 1, kissing would be pretty necessary and we kiss during couple meets too but I can honestly say that at parties or in clubs, when I've offered to suck a guys cock, go down on a woman or fuck either, not one single person has insisted I stop to kiss them first...

J

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We personally love kissing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It this was a thread about keeping anal for within a trusted loving relationship. No one would bat an eyelid. But kissing .... everyone always says your cold.. clinical or have a pretty woman complex "

Its interesting isn't it. As you know its probably never going to change

Kiss is an absolute must for us. We need that passion and wouldn't get turned on without it. Each to their own, though.

"It this was a thread about keeping anal for within a trusted loving relationship. No one would bat an eyelid. But kissing .... everyone always says your cold.. clinical or have a pretty woman complex "

or you're clearly insecure as a couple...

Kissing is intimate to me, and along with anal is one for me and my partner only.

I need to keep something that is only for us. It's easy to lose yourself on here.

Each to their own, but I totally get where they are coming from

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It this was a thread about keeping anal for within a trusted loving relationship. No one would bat an eyelid. But kissing .... everyone always says your cold.. clinical or have a pretty woman complex

or you're clearly insecure as a couple... "

its pretty surreal that a couples security is judged because they *won't* kiss other people

"It this was a thread about keeping anal for within a trusted loving relationship. No one would bat an eyelid. But kissing .... everyone always says your cold.. clinical or have a pretty woman complex

Its interesting isn't it. As you know its probably never going to change "

ironically I've actually started kissing the odd person .. well not that the person is odd.. lol and yet as a single It's something I've never done. But... I also never did 121 before which I now am... so guessing it's thr difference as no one in a club ever cares that i don't kiss first

I always said I wouldn't kiss, mostly because a bad kiss would turn me off completely and I'd just want to leave....hell I've ended perfectly good relationships with lovely people in my younger years on the back of a bad kiss.

Now I'm a bit more relaxed about it but I'm still very picky who I say yes to.

We love to kiss each other whilst Slave is being fkd by someone else, its part of our kink. Never had a guy complain!

It’s entirely up to people whether they want to kiss or not provided it’s made clear from the start so an informed choice can be made.

Kissing is a turn on for me, have been with two different couples, one did kiss and the other didn’t. The meet with the non kissers was certainly not as good as the ones who did and I’d probably not meet a couple if kissing was a no no.

We love kissing and caressing.

Without it swinging is no fun.

We don’t do it with other couples. Going by the responses on this thread, it seems we miss out on a lot of potential meets.

Ah well never mind.

Each to their own I suppose xx

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Had my heart broken, can't kiss guys since. Kissing to me is for my lover, not for a guy who wants a quick fuck.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What next fucking fully clothed I don’t get the no kissing thing in fact that’s the first question I ask when I meet the female half of a couple it’s a deal breaker for me "

I rather like fucking fully clothed

By *hadowcookieCouple  over a year ago

Portlaoise

I think not kissing during sex is like missing an important link.. Bit like, yes, you can use your penis, just don't put it inside me... Couldn't have sex without kissing

By *ermandrMan  over a year ago

Leith

I would never break anyone’s rules, but I agree that kissing is very important. It always feels very strange not doing it. I kind of understand (sort of) why some people don’t , but l do think that kissing is an extremely sensual part of things.

I completely understand why some couple want to keep something intimate for themselves.

Doing it with anyone and everyone takes away the essence and the sense of sex in my opinion. Therefore, it is understandable why some couple want to keep something exclusive to them.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/19 07:21:46]

For those couples who say “no kissing, no meet”......

You have ours and we have your bodies to touch, lick, suck, kiss and fuck. Why not just passionately kiss your own partners as we do?

I’ve had one guy who wouldn’t kiss me.... I stopped it there and came back out of the room.

"I’ve had one guy who wouldn’t kiss me.... I stopped it there and came back out of the room. "
Kinky

We dont understand kissing we find is a good way to get started

"I’ve had one guy who wouldn’t kiss me.... I stopped it there and came back out of the room. "

When there is only 2 or 3 of you then yea, we can understand the issue.

We just don’t understand why it’s such a big deal for couples to meet other couples who aren’t willing to kiss them.

By *ipvanwinkieMan  over a year ago

out of town!

"

I rather like fucking fully clothed "

That’s because you’re just a rude little monkey

By *lay_withusCouple  over a year ago

north West

Swinging is all about people doing different things that they enjoy! So whether it’s kissing, fucking, role play, fetish’s or whatever we’re all in it for different things! Respect that understand that or don’t bother

The best sex is when all respect each other and each other’s boundaries

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Each to their own, if it works for them then great. For us kissing is an essential part of any meet therefore we would not meet anybody who said no kissing.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Personally, I love to kiss.

If I met someone who didn't want to then I'd respect their boundaries, same as the fact that I don't like anal and most people respect that. It's not a deal breaker.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I won't kiss simply because some don't know how to an it saves the embarrassing moment on most parts.

I'm a passionate kisser and would equally expect the same back.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Each tO their own but no kissing is a deal breaker for me.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Kissing is part of the fun for both of us and its just what feels natural.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Had my heart broken, can't kiss guys since. Kissing to me is for my lover, not for a guy who wants a quick fuck."

Filtered out MissSlowCum, but wanted to say what a gorgeous face. A real smiley picture. And the frame's pretty good as well.

» Add a new message to this topic