FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advise needed

Advise needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I need advice on how to get more meets I understand that not having visible pics on display doesn't help but for personal reasons I can't have my face all over fab

I've been on and off here for a few years now and it seems to be getting harder and harder to get meets I always send pics with messages so starting to think it's just me people aren't Into or is the no pics on show a real issue for some people??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't need your face all over fab but body shots etc will help.

If you send photos with a message then pop a couple of those on your profile.

I personally ignore messages that haven't got a display pic and also if no public photos on show I believe my message filters won't allow people to message.

You have a veri in only 6 weeks being on here so that's a positive thing.

Good luck

"Hi everyone I need advice on how to get more meets I understand that not having visible pics on display doesn't help but for personal reasons I can't have my face all over fab

I've been on and off here for a few years now and it seems to be getting harder and harder to get meets I always send pics with messages so starting to think it's just me people aren't Into or is the no pics on show a real issue for some people??"

Yes, you don’t have to have face pics, but some photos would need to be public, as your profile is an advert for who you are and what you are looking for.

There is so many guys on here those without public pics would generally be overlooked.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

No pictures at all is a no from us. We don’t put our face on here but there are still pictures of us. Correct the spelling mistakes as well as weirdly enough it does put some people off. Good luck OP.

Thanks think I really do need to get some pics on here because a few years ago I was regualy getting minimum 1 meet a month now seriously struggling for replies let alone meets

"No pictures at all is a no from us. We don’t put our face on here but there are still pictures of us. Correct the spelling mistakes as well as weirdly enough it does put some people off. Good luck OP."
lol just realized I've spelt advice wrong spelling was never my best subject in school lol

You're a little fish in a sea of sharks.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"No pictures at all is a no from us. We don’t put our face on here but there are still pictures of us. Correct the spelling mistakes as well as weirdly enough it does put some people off. Good luck OP. lol just realized I've spelt advice wrong spelling was never my best subject in school lol"

Their not there ( twice ).

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Got to agree with picture advice, you've got to have something as an avatar.

Your profile name might be off putting to some as well.

Have a look at some of the guys profiles for a bit of inspiration picture wise.

Good luck.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"No pictures at all is a no from us. We don’t put our face on here but there are still pictures of us. Correct the spelling mistakes as well as weirdly enough it does put some people off. Good luck OP."

I always click 'Public Pictures' when doing a search. And spelling mistakes wind me up.

"Got to agree with picture advice, you've got to have something as an avatar.

Your profile name might be off putting to some as well.

Have a look at some of the guys profiles for a bit of inspiration picture wise.

Good luck. "

cheers mate think I need to start again with profile and definitely get some pics on here

Have corrected spelling mistakes I've been writing there instead of their my whole life by the looks of it lol

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have corrected spelling mistakes I've been writing there instead of their my whole life by the looks of it lol "

Ok, now move to Bristol and I'll sort out your bi-curious fantasies for you...

"Have corrected spelling mistakes I've been writing there instead of their my whole life by the looks of it lol

Ok, now move to Bristol and I'll sort out your bi-curious fantasies for you...

"

lol be a bitch of a commute to work

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I see you've now made a pic public OP - however ask yourself if that's the best and most alluring pic that is likely to appeal to others you can come up with? And be absolutely honest in your answer. Put it another way, if that is an example of the type of pic you send with a message, do you think it's likely to appeal to the recipient?

I'd then take a look at your profile text and ask if it sells you well? Things like "back again" "and been here before on past accounts and had fun" will to some suggest that you haven't actually had meets in the past but have got frustrated and left, and then come back for another try.

"I see you've now made a pic public OP - however ask yourself if that's the best and most alluring pic that is likely to appeal to others you can come up with? And be absolutely honest in your answer. Put it another way, if that is an example of the type of pic you send with a message, do you think it's likely to appeal to the recipient?

I'd then take a look at your profile text and ask if it sells you well? Things like "back again" "and been here before on past accounts and had fun" will to some suggest that you haven't actually had meets in the past but have got frustrated and left, and then come back for another try.

"

it's only pic I've got on this phone and I'm at work so unable to take new ones till tonight and I see what your saying about the profile text will tweak it now

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

Ditch the dick pic... put it in private pics and send on request.

You don’t have to add a face pic

Good pic options:

nice torso shot

body shot with boxers

bum shot

pics of you (minus head) in a suit or smart clothing.

Action shots if you get an opportunity.

"Ditch the dick pic... put it in private pics and send on request.

You don’t have to add a face pic

Good pic options:

nice torso shot

body shot with boxers

bum shot

pics of you (minus head) in a suit or smart clothing.

Action shots if you get an opportunity."

thanks for the advice will definitely be taking some new pics

» Add a new message to this topic