FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Daytime Hotels in Cornwall

Daytime Hotels in Cornwall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeking Miss Naughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Getting close to arranging a meet with a new fab friend but struggling to find a daytime hotel in Cornwall - preferably around Truro / Falmouth / Newquay. Looking for something like 10am to 4pm and closest daytime hotels I can find are in Plymouth or Exeter!

Would really appreciate any info. Happy for you to message me direct if there are restrictions on giving out website or address details. Many thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

IIf you can't even organise a hotel there is not much hope for your swinging future -pull finger out and get cracking!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Know the area well and not aware of any.

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

It tends to be big chains that offer, but worth check all the day use sights (there are 3 or 4) as they don't all have the same hotels.

I'd suggest two other things. Try ringing a few - if you don't ask, you don't know. If you feel happier, make an excuse why in advance (long drive ahead, etc). Surprising how many will though don't offer it.

Or Travel Lodges. You can usually pay extra for an early check-in (12pm). They're often attached to a pub, so there is also a safe zone for you to both meet first if you haven't done a social before. I suspect other places on quiet days are less strict and will do as well.

I live here and not aware of any ... if you find any could you let me know

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'll let you my place if you're stuck

If you have one near that way, I know Travelodge do. I stayed in one daytime only.

The New Travel Lodge between Redruth and Camborne is really cheap and they have a 20% off offer for bookings up to March which I think ends today 29th Jan.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

There are a few Travelodges in the area - Premier Inns too - TL appear cheaper...

....as suggested above, try ringing them - perhaps say you're on an overnight contract job...

By *eeking Miss Naughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Thanks for the (mostly) helpful replies. Have used dayuse here in Devon and just thought there must be a B&B (without the breakfast) or some sort of place that caters for 10-4 type meets in Cornwall. If not, then there's definitely a gap in the market that needs filling!

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Just book a cheap air bnb, as long as you’ve got the place to yourselves, doesn’t matter if you don’t stay overnight!

"IIf you can't even organise a hotel there is not much hope for your swinging future -pull finger out and get cracking!"

Grade A Douche response.

» Add a new message to this topic